Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah I think he called her parents defintely, and she will agree to marry him for her family, but they won't get married :)
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have a feeling that it's Khushi's parents since in Rangmunch, there was an article that the parents will be coming and he must have smelled something fishy with Bua - about Khushi and Shyam's planning to be together.. So there. :D
Khushnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hiya Fari ( can I call u that?) I'm pretty sure that it is Khushi's parents and that Buaji is gona go gaga with her precious bitwa with the Sankadevi...What I dont understand is , how do the Guptas think that SHyam is an angel in disguise for their Parmeswari , when all he has done for them is ...nothing? He got Khushi a job which created this mess, he didnt do anything about the pension thingy yet and all he does is preach preach preach...If they showed him doing a BIG favour to Khushi or her famliy then their overflowing trust and love for him is reasonable...But this? Just cuz he speaks unbearably sweet things and maska marofys Buaji he is God (Nandkisore)? Wake up Buaji! BTW Fari, sorry to rant in your post for so long like this..and you can call me Maya ;D
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

aww so sweet of u fari!! 

how abt this devan guy? it'l be cute if he marries anjali one fine day!!!
i just cant wait to have him in da show...

yes, there was a rumor about a character named devan who was suppose to be khushi's best friend. so far we haven't seen any sign of him coming. 

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Khushnav

Hiya Fari ( can I call u that?) I'm pretty sure that it is Khushi's parents and that Buaji is gona go gaga with her precious bitwa with the Sankadevi...What I dont understand is , how do the Guptas think that SHyam is an angel in disguise for their Parmeswari , when all he has done for them is ...nothing? He got Khushi a job which created this mess, he didnt do anything about the pension thingy yet and all he does is preach preach preach...If they showed him doing a BIG favour to Khushi or her famliy then their overflowing trust and love for him is reasonable...But this? Just cuz he speaks unbearably sweet things and maska marofys Buaji he is God (Nandkisore)? Wake up Buaji! BTW Fari, sorry to rant in your post for so long like this..and you can call me Maya ;D

Hello Maya. its nice to meet. yeah u can call me Fari. don't worry about the rant. this post was made for discussion.you are most welcome to put forward your opinions. 

Yes he is the maska marofying type. i don't why they don't see that. buaji seemed smart enuf in the beginning but she is clearly not a good judge of character. Same problem is with the raizada's.

Well,Even I think that Shyam called Khushi's parents. But not to convince them for marriage but to make sure that khushi goes back to lucknow with them.That way he can be with both Khushi and Anjali. But once the parents come to Delhi i think Bua will talk them into asking Shyam to get married to khushi.
 I dont think Shyam would want to get married to Khushi as he knows its illegal.Right now he is lusting over khushi which technically isnt illegal .

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hope he is not with yet another wicked plan to remove khushi from raizada house