Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

who did Shyam call? was it Khushi's parents?

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guyz. i haven't seen any topic yet where this has been discussed. So i am making a new topic. After Khushi came home and Shyam got to know the necklace wasn't found in Khushi's bag, he called someone saying Hum Shyam bol rahe hain Dehli se. So he obviously hasn't called anyone who lives in Dehli. Who did he call?  

Was it Khushi parents? Do you it's possible Shyam himself is gonna propose for marriage to Khushi's family. 

I also have another question. Where does Shyam stay over at night? Buaji's house or RM? That creep is always creeping around at khushi's house during the day, when does he work? We've only seen his office once.

Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
he definitely called kushi's folks back in luknov & as per da spoiler pics, kushi's parents are visiting delhi. well i dont think pervert will propose to kushi but buaji's gonna make da proposal on behalf of him

u know i seriously wonder if anjali has brains. her husband is never at home even at nights and this woman is not bothered to even find out what he is up to 

btw i believe he never sleeps ðŸ¤£ nor works ðŸ¤£
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i thought he called some lawyer-cum-friend-cum-another-pervert who is gonna help him get another plan ðŸ¤¢
but since you mentioned i think it could be the parents another🤢
good thinking😊
anyway my take is he stays all day at gupta house and nights at RM except for some nights at GH when he sees khushi out..
but one thing is for sure he never works..
incandescent thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

he definitely called kushi's folks back in luknov & as per da spoiler pics, kushi's parents are visiting delhi. well i dont think pervert will propose to kushi but buaji's gonna make da proposal on behalf of him

u know i seriously wonder if anjali has brains. her husband is never at home even at nights and this woman is not bothered to even find out what he is up to 

btw i believe he never sleeps ðŸ¤£ nor works ðŸ¤£

i think Shyam is clearly aware of buaji's intentions since the time she asked whether he has someone in his life. so he is trying to create a situation where this topic comes up once again. it's his game plan.

i can understand if khushi's family want her to get married. but should't they be thinking of payal first. she's older. it's okay if they are not thinking of shyam for payal. they should be looking for prospective grooms. but in a traditional family like theirs, parents want to get their elder daughter married first. 

maybe, its because of their financial situation they are not thinking of marrying either daughter. but when this shyam khushi think comes up, they might agree considering the fact shyam can provide some sort of financial support. afterall, he offered to help khushi once.

he never sleeps nor works.is he a vampire ðŸ˜†

on a serious note, the creep is probably planning to have two wives. where does he plan to keep khushi? in lucknow? 

anjali  does have brains but she doesn't use it often. she lives in her happy little dreamworld.

BIackSwan thumbnail
@miss granger
it could be ur assumption too hon! perhaps he called some friend of his...
i seriously didn't give that a thought... hmm...
incandescent thumbnail

@miss granger

it could be ur assumption too hon! perhaps he called some friend of his...
i seriously didn't give that a thought... hmm...

that could possible but khushi parents are also visiting. what could possibly bring them to dehli?

BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescent

it's okay if they are not thinking of shyam for payal. they should be looking for prospective grooms. but in a traditional family like theirs, parents want to get their elder daughter married first. 

that's a very good question u asked! it's always kushi... kushi has to work, kushi has to get married 
kushi kushi kushiii urghhh give her a break ðŸ¥±

pervert will definitely take da upper hand in this situation though kushi might not like da idea of getting married to him. her mind will be preoccupied with da signs; dupatta falling on her head tnx to arnav, her vrat being broken by arnav during teej etc

@anjali
she's just dumber than blah at times though she's extremely sweet as a person
incandescent thumbnail

that's a very good question u asked! it's always kushi... kushi has to work, kushi has to get married 
kushi kushi kushiii urghhh give her a break ðŸ¥±

pervert will definitely take da upper hand in this situation though kushi might not like da idea of getting married to him. her mind will be preoccupied with da signs; dupatta falling on her head tnx to arnav, her vrat being broken by arnav during teej etc

@anjali
she's just dumber than blah at times though she's extremely sweet as a person

payal should definitely take up some responsibility. 

people keep saying that anjali needs to grow a backbone. i think its payal who need it more. both are the elder siblings.but i think anjali takes up more responsibilities in her family when compared to payal. it's just that anji is blindly in love. 

i don't think khushi will like the idea even if she doesn't see the signs. she clearly has no romantic interest in shyam and only sees him as a good friend. 

BIackSwan thumbnail
agree!!! both elder siblings aren't independent but seriously anjali very badly needs to locate her spine! she has no guts to speak up even against arnav when he treated kushi badly during her presence 
incandescent thumbnail

agree!!! both elder siblings aren't independent but seriously anjali very badly needs to locate her spine! she has no guts to speak up even against arnav when he treated kushi badly during her presence 

yes i made a topic regarding that issue. every time khushi was addressed as a servant anjali never spoke up even though she hired her as la's teacher. i don't if you read that.

but at least she can make some decisions such as hiring khushi, blackmailing khushi and leaving RM.