Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Both of their dresses are not good...It will be nice if Rashmi shifts to sarees and Tina shifts to salwar...They both look good in those outfits...
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the pics

Hina on tina's hands show that she had just shot for the mehndi before godbharai!!!
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
RD is looking quite tired
Manu_gowda thumbnail

Nandish looks good & Rashmi Looks much older than Nandish

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

@ kikyo, sweety , i really appreciate it how u give it back when someone quotes u for the heck of doing  it , but why waste time yaar, chodo na its all drag fest just to degrade a actor who is barely a family member or known person in anyones life, jane do ... 

chod diya chod diya ...i don't want to talk to such people who don't know what  they write in the entire thread ..first you quote and   reply  in sleep i appreciated tina no where and madam great analyst is telling me about tina ...loads of makeup 🥱 and if i replied then  who are you to tell me ..if i am not any one then who are you ...my lord 🤢better first mind your business then ask others ..o jee puranay badlay lay rahe hay acha tum nay mujhe jawab nahi diya tha kitini jaga mujhe quote kiya jab mein karon who are you yahan mein nay  tumhain quote kiya to ?????..mein show karon tum kya ho to phir chilaye gi ..seriously these people ..better stay away from them ..Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
siyona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
all are looking very bad..especially rashmi and tina..😆
tina has too much makeup..and the dress not at all great..n what to say about rash's dress..its soo pathetic..😆 both the girls actually look good in minimum makeup..