Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh my gosh , seriously both Tina and Rashmi need to have some fashion sense , and get a life ppl, stop comparing whose is without make up and who is MORE powder faced , seriously just caz a article says Tina looks good without makeup and all doesnt mean one should always look for ways to point finger, since Rashmi is a vamp they cannot say that about her, as none among the 15 ladies are VAMPS but were and are LEADS 
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: muktha_cute

coz she removed her makeup which is used in utttaran
not like wearing loads and loads makeup and coming 2 d party
and every1 knows who look gud without makeup and who are afraid 2 step out without makeup

wonder whats your problem even srklvr the biggest tappu fan says her makeup is bad so why are you explaining to me by quoting me..in all forum so many membrs have said that and you only found to quote me .. where did i appreciate Tina here that you are taunting me everyone know who look good in make up or not ..explain to them who have said that ..rashmi might be fairy for you but not for many includng me so which everyone are you talking about get some reality check girl not whole world can think like the way you do
TitansFan thumbnail
@ kikyo, sweety , i really appreciate it how u give it back when someone quotes u for the heck of doing  it , but why waste time yaar, chodo na its all drag fest just to degrade a actor who is barely a family member or known person in anyones life, jane do ... 
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
NS and RD choice of dresses at awards continues to be bad, they both look thakela...RD - bad choice of dress style/color/accessories...

Both Tina and RD can look stunning in western outfits but both have bad choices...

TitansFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: neenu55

omg what rashmi wearing

first look at ur body and select dress
she is looking aged also

new mahi way series heroine should be rashmi

Kya yaar Neenu , Mahiway had a classy lead who was amazing, even though she was fatty , she had fab dressing sense  , dont replace her with rashmi ... 
TitansFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sps0114

NS and RD choice of dresses at awards continues to be bad, they both look thakela...RD - bad choice of dress style/color/accessories...

Both Tina and RD can look stunning in western outfits but both have bad choices...

I ditto , the more i see both of them in western outfits i can only see both are competing with each other to wear the worst and minimum clothes in name of fashion 
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

Kya yaar Neenu , Mahiway had a classy lead who was amazing, even though she was fatty , she had fab dressing sense  , dont replace her with rashmi ... 

yaa jaya
i like mahi a lot
and abt rd -its time for rd to switch to saree or salwars
her body not at all gg well with these types of western short  outfits

and tina looks very young and her face also looks very young and fresh

but i think this black dress she reserved for all award functions

she should change her choice from these black and whitedresses

Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ufff...kiya makeup kiya  hai dono ne...tooba!!!! and reshmi's dress is πŸ€¬
bejamalo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rashmi,πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€’πŸ·πŸ€£πŸ˜†

BimboπŸ˜†πŸ‘
sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WHAT THEY WEAR OR WHAT THEY DONT WEAR I DONT CARE..πŸ˜† AND NEITHER DO THEY...SO WHY BOTHERπŸ˜†