REACTION OF K'ON KNOWING THE CAUSE OF MISCARRIAGE - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
😲
Originally posted by simmi.friends03

We all know that but this witch ganga let not happen this for her own insecurity and now we c the more plotted and devil side of ganga.more worsen/dangerous than amma.apne matlab ke liye to woh SS ko bhi maar degi.😡.off couse if SS decide to leave her...
yupp  right ganga is more dangerous than amma but i hope that SS is change bec of this daughter let what happen next 😲

THANQ...THANQ ...THANQ ...--ALL OF U FOR UR FRANK OPINIONS.

IN THE EARLIER EPISODES, WHENEVER K CONFRONTED WITH GANGA, HE HAS BURSTED WITH ANGER AND FULL OF HATRED FOR GANGA AND CALLED HER ' KALA NAGIN ' & ' LALCHI AURATH '☢️

WHAT WILL BE HIS REACTION THIS TIME, IT IS INTERESTING TO KNOW. BUT IT DEPENDS ON CV'S THEY MAY PUT A BRAKE TO THE OUTBURST THROUGH 'PRATIGWA' OR MAY NOT PORTRAY THESE EMOTIONS/DRAMA AT ALL 😕

LET US WAIT & WATCH😉

Edited by ninahegde - 12 years ago
Personally I find the hypocrisy pretty repulsive...

Did you find anyone getting unduly hot and bothered when Saktiya and his Evil mother caused Kesar's miscarriage???? With the exception of P - who took positive action?

Komal herself stopped Kesar herself from allowing the police complaint to carry through - and disregarded entirely the factthather sis in law had been beatedn and lost a child

What goes around comes around is what I say...
Originally posted by kEEnkEEn

Personally I find the hypocrisy pretty repulsive...
Did you find anyone getting unduly hot and bothered when Saktiya and his Evil mother caused Kesar's miscarriage???? With the exception of P - who took positive action?
Komal herself stopped Kesar herself from allowing the police complaint to carry through - and disregarded entirely the factthather sis in law had been beatedn and lost achild
What goes around comes around is what I say...

I FULLY AGREE WHAT U SAID, U ARE 100% RIGHT !!!

One cannot escape the consequences of one's actions. What you do comes back to you.