REACTION OF K'ON KNOWING THE CAUSE OF MISCARRIAGE

ninahegde thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO KNOW THE K'S REACTION ONCE HE FINDS THE CAUSE FOR KOMAL'S MISCARRIAGE... WHAT IS UR OPINION IN THIS REGARD?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrutisinha thumbnail
SS is  change bec he love his daughter komal allot Edited by shrutisinha - 12 years ago
simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrutisinha

SS is  change bec he love his daughter komal allot

We all know that but this witch ganga let not happen this for her own insecurity and now we c the more plotted and devil side of ganga.more worsen/dangerous than amma.apne matlab ke liye to woh SS ko bhi maar degi.😡.off couse if SS decide to leave her...
ssrbaqri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
k already knows the reason of miscarriage...let's c how he handles SS now...Edited by ssrbaqri - 12 years ago
simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
May be Krishna fight wid SS...disown his father.. and may be thakur's surname... and he has  already decided to earn.now we c the mature Krishna who lead his life by taking reasponsibility.
I like to c this time krishna won't take any financial help from SS and to open  his restaurant he should do the rockstar performance and make the  initial money to start business and become successful  in Illahabad...without the help of SS..
ssrbaqri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simmi.friends03

May be Krishna fight wid SS...disown his father.. and may be thakur's surname... and he has already decided to earn.now we c the mature Krishna who lead his life by taking reasponsibility.
I like to c this time krishna won't take any financial help from SS and to open his restaurant he should do the rockstar performance and make the initial money to start business and become successful in Illahabad...without the help of SS..

Yeah simmi, hooe so...
lighthousepier thumbnail
I think he will want to go back to killing Ganga
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Obviously,he will be super angry n fight wit SS. .bt whether he'll go bk on 'mission killing ganga' or leave TN. .thats yet to be seen. .
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

My Krishu is gonna get wild.. I think he wont spare that woman.

He looks sho handsum when he is angry... That intensifying gaze., Uff... I'd just melt
shrutisinha thumbnail
Originally posted by: simmi.friends03

We all know that but this witch ganga let not happen this for her own insecurity and now we c the more plotted and devil side of ganga.more worsen/dangerous than amma.apne matlab ke liye to woh SS ko bhi maar degi.😡.off couse if SS decide to leave her...

yup u right ganga is more dangerous than amma i hope so that ss will change let see next😲
oop 2 post sorry
Edited by shrutisinha - 12 years ago