All i needed was you. MN.

Posted: 12 years ago
Okay so whenever i finish my FF, i just stroll around for MN pictures, and today i came across THIS.

SIGH.

Isn't it just SO BEAUTIFUL.

😍 😍 😍

I saw this and couldn't stop myslef for making this topic.

This scene is again one of the MOST cherished scenes of MN for me. Nupur is hurt and disheartened over the film project. Although it's her darling sister who gets it, but keeping that she was human, she was hurt, she felt bad and it showed to Mayank.

He comes and makes her feel special, and then gives a peck on her cheek and after this hugs her - all these gestures were unexpected for nupur, but then this is how her mayank was. Unexpected and surprising. Always making her speechless with his silent show of affection, whereas the contentment on nupur's face itself speaks her heart.

All i needed was you.

MY PERFECT COUPLE ❤️

MISS THEM
Edited by Fantasia. - 12 years ago
Thanks Kinzu for this wonderful post..luv ya🤗
Mayank and Nupur were always a support for each other..a relationship is complete when it has all the elements like love,trust,support and understanding.Mayur's relationship is thus complete.They knew each other so well enough that they never had to express their feelings through words to make their partner realize it.Nothing can be more blissful and perfect than getting a soulmate who supports and loves you always.
Indeed Mayur are the perfect couple.
BEAUTIFUL Post Fantuu...😳😍
ahhh...Miss them...!
perfect couple!!!!👍🏼⭐️ Love MayUr❤️
awesome post.really miss them❤️
this pic is so adorable😊perfect couple😃
The pic speaks volumes Fanta and trust u to bring forth the smallest of moments so beautifully.😳.The scene's just beautiful love personified..
       every moment spent with each other brought out a whole new facet of their relationship to the forefront.The scene here,when she is just heart-broken and he wards off her sorrow with just a beautiful kiss and a hug assuring to be always by her side,nothing can beat that.That was Nupur's Mayank.His simple declaration to her that his wish of getting a perfect wife has already been fulfilled was that which brings back the smile on the beautiful face again. ❤️
 That has been MN always..!!
nice post kinza...
missing them a lot.:'(((
beautiful post 😃
and after so long time MaYur post😳
yes MayUr are perfect couple becoz they are imperfect and natural❤️
beautiful post kinzu...👏
dats d speciality of MN... both wr always der 4 each other...wenvr 1 of dem had trouble.. d other ws always present 2 support ...even b4 askin d support or encouragement...😳
truly MN r one in an million...😃😍
will always luv dem!

Edited by -SupriyaluvsMN- - 12 years ago
i agree it was one of the simplest yet sweetest mayur moments that i love...but thats the most beautiful thing about this couple...their relationship was defined by simplicity as were their characters...and the fact that at such a young age, they made their marriage work despite the few setbacks they had is commendable

she really was the perfect wife and he the perfect husband, making them the perfect couple...even though she loved to nag, i thought it was the cutest thing about her...and that is one of the things that mayank loved most about her...man i miss mayur!...im gonna go watch this scene again 😊