Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OS - A MEMORABLE PICNIC

ana1411 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
                       A MEMORABLE PICNIC

Some said Maan and Geet were still in that honeymoon phase, and by all accounts they were. It really means they were still "in love" when they can turn a dark and dreary day into love and laughter.

The day started out cool and breezy. So the picnic Maan and Geet had planned on having for lunch today at a nearby park would still be a go. But even if it did rain earlier, that would not stop Geet from carrying out the real plan which Geet had been working on for so long.

Geet smiled laying next to Maan sexy frame listening to his soft, rhythmic breathing. Maan and I may have discussed this picnic a few days ago, but in reality I had been planning this for about a month. It took me so long because there were things I wanted to buy something hiding from Maan so he wouldn't suspect anything. I wanted this to be perfect.

Geet rolled on her right side and kissed his shoulder before getting out of bed. Geet always used to get up before Maan, to keep his coffee and Breakfast ready before he gets up.

Geet was in her imaginary world and was thinking that I often saw myself on a boat or raft drifting on the water. It was such a romantic feeling. Geet's attention suddenly focused a little closer to home, she noticed the trees were swaying and the wind was picking up. After several hot days, it felt good to have the breeze kiss my skin rather than the sun bakes its rays into it.

Soon the sound of sizzling brought me back to life, and I redirected my attention to breakfast.

Geet always likes cooking for her Maan. The break fast is ready now I should go and wake Maan and to her surprise Maan was leaning against the door silently watching me.

"Maan! You startled me," Geet said, playfully slapping his arm and laughing. Maan and Geet laughed and Maan placed his arms around Geet waist, pulling her close.

"Good morning, beautiful," Maan said and kissed Geet's forehead.

"MMM," Geet purred smiling, as I felt his arms around me holding me tight. "Good morning darling, did you sleep well?"

"Yes, I did. I always sleep well when you're next to me," Maan added as we separated. We sat for the breakfast.

"It looks like we may have to have our picnic another day and do something else for lunch," Maan said, as he began eating.

"Oh, I hope not, Geet said. "But if we have to reschedule our picnic then we have to reschedule as you have work no problem dear." Geet looked down at her plate, trying to keep a straight face. Geet was thinking I did not want to ruin the surprise, not after the three of us, me, Adi, Pinky, worked so hard at getting this together.

But Maan had to have known something was up because I was just too happy for that early in the morning. I usually do not wake up this early, and if I do, I would not be this cheerful. However, if he did suspect something, he didn't say anything, and I wasn't about to volunteer. And if he did ask, I would just tell him I was in a good mood because I woke up this morning in love.

Geet was just watching Maan getting ready for work.

Finally, there was a goodbye as Maan was about to leave, and I stood there as always, waving good bye to him as he drove out of sight.

Once I knew he was on his way to the office, I dashed inside and phoned the office, reaching Adi and told him that Maan was on his way to office and that the plan was still on. This had to work as Adi was a great supporter. With growing excitement, I began to get myself ready for my own trip to his office.

Somewhat later, just before leaving home, I phoned Maan at the time I had prearranged with Pinky. Maan and I were on the phone when Pinky interrupted the call right on time. She informed him that his three o'clock appointment had called to reschedule for eleven o'clock. After hearing this, Maan thanked Pinky and came back to me on the phone. He informed me of what I had already known, and after a few more minutes on the phone we hung up.

When Maan finally left the office for his appointment, Pinky watched as he drove off far away they started getting things ready for my arrival.

When I got there, the leather couch, two chairs, and coffee table that had been in the center of his office had been moved to one side. Even the desk and hand-made rug were moved back to make room for our picnic area.

The office staff helped me set the mood for our office picnic. We had planned a perfect picnic. Everyone left there work and started setting up a perfect picnic area the CD players were inserted: one CD contained nature sounds, birds chirping, water falls, that sort of thing.

While office people were arranging this entire thing I set out the flowers and candles.

The last touch up was done and Geet looked at the arrangement and Adi and Pinky came near her and said Geet everything is done'.. Pinky said Geet now you go and get ready Maan Sir will come any moment. After all this the staff went off from office''''..

I got ready and came back to the picnic area I started waiting for Maan to come'''' After leaving from the meeting Maan had called Adi so I was aware that Maan will reach any moment ''' I lit the candles, started the music.

Maan was in the building and was on his way back to his office.

When the elevator doors opened, I heard voices and my heart skipped a beat or two. I knew Maan had a romantic side but was not sure how he would react to all of us being in on setting up a romantic picnic.

Then, without warning, I saw the door knob slowly turn, and my breath caught as my heart fluttered. I was as nervous then as I was on our first date.

Then the door opened and Maan stepped inside. Our eyes met and I smiled as I watched him walk in, closing the door behind him.

He was speechless and shocked as he looked at me saying Geet what are you doing here and What's all this? Maan asked.

"Well, first, this is our picnic, silly, did you forget?" Geet said'..

"Geet was wearing a very beautiful saree which Maan had gifted her once. Geet says Maan this gift was very special for me as it was gifted by you on our wedding night and I had preserved it to wear again on a special occasion.

"You look beautiful!" Maan said, Then Maan pulled Geet into his arms and kissed her.

After a very long embrace and sensual kiss, they pulled apart. It was at that moment I think he began noticing the rest of the room.

He was still looking at all the decor as I began to reveal our meal. The food items prepared were all of them were his favorite.

"Wow! You have been busy." Maan said'''

"You have absolutely no idea what the power of a woman in love can do," Geet said, starting to serve Maan food.

While they had lunch, they were talking about going away for their anniversary which was nearing. But he was not sure where. So when we finished eating and straightening up everything. Maan was all for praises for Geet'''

Now there was one more surprise which came as a shocking.

Suddenly Maan moved to one knee and pulled a small box out of his pocket.

"I was going to do this on our wedding aniversary, but I can't think of a better time then now." Maan opened a small box which he had "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I want to be with you forever and a day. Will you marry me again, Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana?"

No matter how hard I tried to surprise this wonderful man, he always manages to match my surprises with one of his own.

He just stayed there on one knee as tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"Yes! Yes! I will marry you," Geet cried as we hugged. Without missing a beat, he put the ring on my finger as a symbol of our continued love.

Needless to say, we never made it home for a very long time''''

Love changed me Love changed everything'''.. Where there is Love there is everything'''

Hope you all like it...

If you all like it please press like and do comment ... will be waiting for your response... Everyone's response is an encouragement for me to write further...
Edited by ana1411 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

SUPERB...

No matter how hard I tried to surprise this wonderful man, he always manages to match my surprises with one of his own...

lovely...Geet and Maan are matching to each other in love, passion, desire
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
that was sooo sweet<3
thanks for the pm
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very nice Ana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved it
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Edited by manesha76 - 12 years ago
Awesooome.
Superb.
Fab.
Loved the os.
Thanx for the pm.
Take care.
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats !!!!! 4 yet another os ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

superb ... amazing ... loved it ...
ana1411 thumbnail

Every one for all your likes and comments... It really means a lot to me...
Edited by ana1411 - 12 years ago
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
😉Edited by manesha76 - 12 years ago
Alyaa_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i jst luv it.. This is soo cute!