Posted: 12 years ago

GEET Animated Feature (HD) Promo

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mgXU-StPco[/YOUTUBE]
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: millie_maaneet

its edited pic

arrey i know its edited beech mein maan ka bd tha...par still they luking so cuteee
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
?23.11.2011 updates :

Vikram tells Geet..that he cant believe that she is here.. he says..how he got all things her fave.. in there..! Geet tells Vikram that she fulfilled her promise..that if she came. .he will leave forever.. n asks him to fulfill his promise! Vikram laufs sarcastically and says that.. after ages a wayward traveller has found his destination n ur saying that he should go back to waywardness?? Thirsty should leave Manna ??Geet tells Vikram ..ur a cheater.. n Vikram says.. nope.. its called love! He says..everything is fair in love n war.. i love u.. n war is with MSK! Geet turns to leave but finds door closed! She asks him to open! He laufs n says..dun say please or i will melt! He comes near her! Geet is walking behind.. Vikram closing in! Geet asks him to stay away!! Vikram says for how long?? After ages.these distances.. have reduced.. why withdraw.. come to ur love Geet..! Vikram ..smells Geets dupatta! Geet is freaked out! Vikram says how he used to dream of smelling her dupatta! Vikram says..today.. this dewana will end all distances between us.. n today Geet will be mine forever! He is about to touch Geet when MSK comes n holds his hand! He says... before reaching Geet.. u have to cross..the wall called MSK! MSK says.. u made a smart move..u lied to Geet n Geet was forced to come for family.. but i overheard. .u before..! I kept quiet..coz i know cowards like u... have to be caught like this only! Now i will teach u manly language! Suddenly light goes off.. n Vikram escapes!! Police come n MSK says.. he seems to have run off!! Maan assures Geet.that what she did was for family! Cops ask for facial description! Maneet at the police station getting sketch ready! News channels run the news for catching Vikram! Servant comes n says.. a courier has come.. n Geet is shocked! MSK opens n its a CD! Lucky wonders if its from MSK!

Maneet put the CD on... Vikram says.. by now his sketch is made n flashed.. now he has no option but to die.. n he has to die coz he dared to love her..! He says..he wont die at the hands of cops... since he has loved her... he will die in front of her so she remembers him forever! Vikram pours kerosene/petrol all around ! He says he is in the same cottage where she came first time... which smells of her! MSK informs the cops! Vikram says he knows that MSK has sent cops after him! Maneet surprised! Vikram then ignites the matchstickVikram immolates himself. .saying.. 'I love u' Geet! Geet is scared

Geet is in her room n crying..! MSK sees n comes.. ! He turns Geet around.. Maneet hug! MSK asks Geet why she is crying n that all is well ... Geet hesitates.. ! MSK says..the guy between us.. is gone! Geet agrees but hesitates.! MSK hugs her n says.. all is fine.. now its u me n our love n happiness!

Precap --- Geet prays to Babaji to keep MSK before her eyes always.. MSK comes n says.. not just before.. or around.. just want to stay in ur eyes as Kajal!!

chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
For those trying to save their shows send us letters by post @ AAJ TAK,402,Trade Avenue Building, Dr Suren Road, Near Cinemagic,Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai-93. We have been taking your requests to the channels. Will do all the more if we get the posts. Please LIKE this page if u want to get personal messages on your fav stars. love!!! Enjoy a KAMAAL DHAMAAL SBB today at 2:28pm.

-knirwal- thumbnail
Thanks for sharing di... Now onward i will get everything here...muje pehle pata hi nahi tha...