•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
http://newsbeats.in/entertainment/top-star-plus-serials/

Here only 14 votes for Saathiya..And 180 for Ipkknd...comeon guys...vote for saathiya...
will vote for saathiya
thanks for sharing
Thanks for the info. Just voted!
voted, Navya are very much ahead.

it's like that rangamunch said. Our audience statistics, we can't win these type of votes, we can try, but no cigar...lol, he was saying that the executives at star plus take more into consideration the forum of Navya then other shows on startv as their audience is younger and mostly coming to the forum, we in Saathiya forum (and therefore online) don't cover the whole age group the serial is being watched by, as a result if there is less of us actually here, we can't win these type of voting things.

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

voted, Navya are very much ahead.

it's like that rangamunch said. Our audience statistics, we can't win these type of votes, we can try, but no cigar...lol, he was saying that the executives at star plus take more into consideration the forum of Navya then other shows on startv as their audience is younger and mostly coming to the forum, we in Saathiya forum (and therefore online) don't cover the whole age group the serial is being watched by, as a result if there is less of us actually here, we can't win these type of voting things.

yes, thanx for the link..But we've to do wat requires to make our serial on top..We can't come closer to them but can atleast try our best...And vivek bhal had said everything nicely and explained it...i had never understood this trp business..Thanx again for the link..
Originally posted by gohem123

yes, thanx for the link..But we've to do wat requires to make our serial on top..We can't come closer to them but can atleast try our best...And vivek bhal had said everything nicely and explained it...i had never understood this trp business..Thanx again for the link..

It was an interesting article, explaining the audience reach and time spent actually watching the serial by the audience, also how advertising companies want they adverts for a certain age group, it all makes sense now. 

Yah the sad part for us is what he said about taking into account forum users for Navya more then other shows. 

Yes I suppose we got to try, even if it's just for fun...😆

Thanks for sharing , I voted.

saathiya is still behind, will keep voting