Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
hey..it was a good update..i loved abhiya a lot...now what is with this sonia..i hope no misunderstanding is created between them...update soon..thanks for pm...
-srija- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow preet it was awsm.the way u explained each n every moment was just fab.i wish i could write like u.hats off preet.
hema_rawat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice story ... pls pm me nxt time...
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey nice update dear I loved it.Its awesome yaar.I so loved it.Abhiya bonding is too gud & their romance is awesome plzz continue😳
piya_abhay_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update...

thanku for pm
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update! Abhiya's love is just blooming! Wonder who this Tina Malhotra is, maybe Abhay's ex-girlfriend. 😕 Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊
preet111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
                                   part 6  

Just ..she is the queen bee of this school.. she doesn't like people..or girls..especially good-looking girls near Abhay..someway ..she thinks she owns him..

Piya smiled.. thanks for the warning.. I am not really scared of people.

You welcome..just some advice.. Well Piya it was meeting you' I see you the fifth hour? We have Literature together..

Yea.. thanks again Sonia..I see you .

Like that she met a few other people  and a few weird people.. there was a boy ..at her second hour..who was bugging her the whole time .. if she wanted someone to guide her at school..something in that way.. she hated to get attention.. she was also very glad when the bell of the second class went off.. she collected all her stuff together.. took her notebook and placed them in her bag.. she walked outside.. just before going out the door her pen fell down on the ground..going to lean forward when she saw another hand take her pen and gave it to her..

She looked up and saw him again.. her love, her everything.. "Abhay ".. she sighed and hugged him close..

"Beauty.. I missed you.. ".. he said winking at her.. she blushed.. getting used at blushing at every word of him'

"I missed you too Abhay.. how was your classes? "' Abhay smiled at her..

Fine.. let's go we have music together now.. I can't wait to sit next to you..

Piya laughed .."just sitting next me is making you so excited? .. ".. Abhay smiled ..

Yes it is Piya.. I Love music, it's like a free hour, and I Love you so much .. and when you have a combination of two things you love so much' people get excited.. you know.. And I want to show you some piano pieces..I want your opinion.

They walked together in the class.. everyone was looking at them.. she noticed that Abhay was like used to this stare.. he didn't mind it anymore.. Piya was glad ..that this wasn't bugging the hell out of Abhay..so she tried to do the same'

Their Music teacher was great and pretty  crazy' he explained the real performance at the end of the year..where every student has to show something that they practiced or did in this whole year.

Piya was already thinking about singing some song or something..

Just while she was listening and concentrating what the teacher was saying..she felt some hand on her tight

She looked down and saw Abhay's hand.. while blushing.. "Abhay stop it.. ".. Abhay smiled at her in a evil way.. she felt him move his hands up and dawn slowly..very short .. before moving his hands a little more up and taking her hand and placing it on his lap.. holding her hand so tight she couldn't move'

"Abhay.. ".. she  hissed ..Abhay almost laughed at loud..

"Piya.. I will let your hand go.. if you promise me something.. ".. Piya rolled her eyes'

No need for such a stupid games..I will do anyway ..if you ask me something..

He narrowed his eyes..

"Ok ..' Ok , me Piya jaiswal .. promise to do anything what Abhay Raichand says if he leaves my hand right now ".. getting louder and louder..

Miss jaiswal, was it right.. could you please listen to me..you can talk later after my briefing. Piya nodded.. Sorry Sir.

When The teacher talked to Piya.. Abhay just undid his hold around her hands.. now she was only laying her hands on his lap..

" I promised.. leave my hand .. "' Abhay winked at her.. " Piya .. I am not holding your hand..its you who is holding me.. getting red by realizing that he was telling the truth..she took hand back..

You are the devil Abhay Raichand' He nodded' and because you promises you will do anything I say.. you will wait till the break'

Piya just nodded..afraid of what he is going to ask.. after the briefing.. The teacher gave them a assignment to finish before this Friday.. they walked towards the instruments , and Abhay took Piya's hand and pulled her towards the piano.. putting on their earphones.. so students wont disturb each other.. He gave a pair of earphones to her and he put one of He started to play one of his favourite parts of Pour le Piano .. When he finished..he looked to her and saw her almost losing a tear..

"always girls who are crying. ..  why crying beauty .. I can't see that.. please stop crying Love.. ".. Abhay wiped away the tear.

It was so beautiful .. Abhay.. I loved it..

Together they walked out of the music room..towards the canteen to eat something..

Piya did loved the canteen it was so big, much bigger than the canteen of her hostel.. she walked around and looked with open eyes..

"it's something .. ".. he said whit a approving voice..

It is indeed something.. how long we have a break? .. she asked.. looking at him. Smiling

We have for 1 hour, we only need to be in the class over a hour' then we have Spanish. S ?

Piya smiled at him..they both took some food from the canteen restaurant.. Piya took a piece of vegetarian pizza and he took a healthy sandwich.. they both talked and eat their food..and when they were ready..they had still 45 minutes break..

Let's go Piya..I know some place I want to show you.. piya collected her bag and phone and took his hand..together they walked they building out and took the walk instead the car..

" were are almost there.. ".. they had walked for 10 minutes..

He came behind her and closed her eyes with his hand..  do you trust me Piya?..

More than myself Abhay.. she answered him

He couldn't wipe the smile of his face..she was so cute, and always saying the things he wanted to hear .. the things that showed that she did love him. Before he could show her the place..he didn't remove his hands and came close to her neck from behind.. "Piya.. how can I deserve you.. ".. and he removed her hear and swiped it all to her shoulders.. slowly coming closer and placing a gentle warm kiss on her neck.. ..getting addicted..he slowly moved his lips to right and left..kissing every inch of her neck. 

Abhay.. she sighed'  "you make me crazy..please remove your hands..I want to see the place.. ".. Abhay removed..and Piya gasped..

There she was..a meadow..trees all around them, flowers on the grass.. showing of their colours..while the sun was shining and making it all look like gold and the trees moved ..making it a little cooler and fresh..

"its beautiful Abhay..how could you find someplace like this..

He took his jacket and from his bag and placed it on the ground.. "come sit..enjoy of the sun for 20 minutes.. ".. he said smiling to her..

She walked towards him and sat dawn on his jacket.. he sat dawn almost on the ground when she pulled his hand and let him sit on his jacket to.. he sat dawn next to her.. very close'armed her waist from her back and she leaned into his shoulder'

" You promised you will do everything what I say ..remember? .. ".. Piya looked a little suspicious ..

She nodded.. "I want you to accept something I am going to give you.. ".. Abhay explained to her..

Something I want to give you.. something that will promise you my love..

He took his school bag and took a little black velvet box.. he opened and took a pretty silver ring with one small diamond out of it'

This is a promising ring Piya.. it means that I am going to seal my promise with this ring..  

He took her hand ..not daring to look at her..

" Piya, you are the girl.. the girl that is perfect to me.. The girl that I can't live without..the girl my eyes want to see, the girl my ears want to hear.. and the girl..that makes my heart beat so fast..

Piya jaiswal.. Would you make me the happiest man on earth by accepting this ring and becoming my girlfriend.. "..

END of Chapter 6

This was it Friends!

I hope you enjoyed it! Thanks again! :)

PLEASE COMMENT!

Edited by preet111 - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow beautiful update. too good
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5