•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
After ME wat i think-
1) If Radhika heared and saw about Barkha's  intentions then i think she will not to tell dev about Barkha's motives..b'coz all PF also Dev think that barkha give a big sacrifice for RPti..so may be Radhika will make a plan to fall barkha infront of dev and PF's eyes..and then they all will know about barkha's bad intentions..and now Radhika will realize her mistake wat she did??and now again for sake of RPti she will fight against  barkha..
2)But if Radhika not heared and saw Wat barkha did then may be Barkha will tell radhika that don't know how dev be unconcious..and she trying to help him to get back in concious..so may be again radhika will thankful to barkha..
       but one thing if radhika will again manipulate by barkha then wat will happen in SR..barkha will leave to divya-kutir..or may be she will lit the fire..or SR will happen between radev..
Viprakshi, I have mix feelings as to whether Radhika has understood what Barkha has done. Seeing Dev unconscious on bed will make her forget about Barkha's talk and action. 
As for whether Barkha will leave the Divii-kutti, I think all three will leave because Radhika probably feels that Dev needs a doctor. 
i don't know wat will happen in monday's episode..but i wish that now radhika is aware of barkha's intentions..and now she will fight against her with dev...
I like the 1st option where radhika is aware of Barkha's intentions...Edited by filmyprincess - 12 years ago
i hope radhika heared all thing wat barkha said..and i wish now she will fight against her with dev!!