Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shrutisinha

i agree with u pragati u right arhaan name is come from arabic  "The Ruler.". & arhaan will ruler in star plus  

I searched the stuff on google...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† though i know the meaning of the name but searched the detail one as pari was asking for it...😊
ssrbaqri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
smone should give exact meaning of the word explaining its root...i mean etymology...'rehan' is a similar arabic word meaning 'garden'
solembaum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Not really part of the forum... but I think the author you are talking about is Orhan Pamuk... Not Arhaan...

Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

I searched the stuff on google...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† though i know the meaning of the name but searched the detail one as pari was asking for it...😊

Guys My Intation Was Not Hurting Anyone.😲I Like His Name So Found Info Out About It.I'm Not Talking About Religious Things.Sorry For This Post.

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ ahnaf.abrar - No need to say srry frnd, nobody missunderstood ur post...😊 we all lyk this name & also it's meaning as well...πŸ˜›
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

@ ahnaf.abrar - No need to say srry frnd, nobody missunderstood ur post...😊 we all lyk this name & also it's meaning as well...πŸ˜›

Thanx For Consolation.I Was Crying.😭But Now Feeling Better.Thanx Once Again😊