Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: visrom

Its ok except fr vanishing duo. Not asambhav but interesting...

Uff Abhijeet stuck in the lab. Kya hai ye
'
Dry ice well different type of murder weapon used.
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi bhailog.. So, hw wz asambhav?? Is it worth watchin ol??
Hasini_smile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hmmm.. dry ice concept is good.. liked the way salunkhe explained  it...
And the way abhi sir supported purvi is also good... purvi did well in todays episode...
But no DUO๐Ÿ˜•...
Ok my opinion is 50-50 abt todays episode..
50% i liked it and 50% i didnt๐Ÿ˜•
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pvkd

Hi bhailog.. So, hw wz asambhav?? Is it worth watchin ol??

There was nothing asambhav about it
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I wouldn't call it asambhav but I liked the concept of dry ice used to suffocate the asthma patient. Is it that corrosive, though? I just talked to a friend who's worked with it and he agrees that detail was exaggerated, but otherwise the idea was good. I think the title would've been more apt as the "khuli hawa mein dam dhutna" one. The overall plot seemed okay but somehow I feel it didn't go up to its full potential; the first 20 minutes or so dragged badly and had rather sloppy editing, but the investigation picked up after that and seemed somewhat better than usual.

It was rather odd how the balding guy (who first reports the murder) keeps getting accused at every opportunity. Anyway, nice to see ACP sir being the point man through much of the investigation. The duo had quite less screen time here, but Daya sir was superb once he entered halfway through the episode, I even liked that brief scene in the Qualis. I concur about Sachin having greatly improved too, really liked how they both show concern for Vivek (rehab for a month, dear, dear!). Liked how Abhi sir supported Purvi after her entry. I thought they went a bit overboard with the Freddy antics though.

Good effort by the creative team, but personally I still felt there was something missing, not to mention the duo largely being absent. Hope they rectify this ahead and give us an asambhav-ly awesome episode!
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NandiniPS

There wasnothingasambhav about it

๐Ÿ˜†
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
After lot of days the investigation.. plot and the motive was good ๐Ÿ‘ Though duo were missing most of the time... the story was a good one

Research,,, that's all they did and made a plot around it...like we here do... and that's all they have to keep doing.. some gyan.. a nice plot around the gyan and some good direction...

Well... Special mention to Daya sir;s hair dresser,... or may be Daya sir himself...  
Flying hair... falling on the forehead... ๐Ÿ˜ they look so  good  than the gelled hair โ˜บ๏ธ
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Pretty good episode. They didn't turn it to a silly one. Team distribution was good. Yes, if there are crowds, its not possible to make everyone attending the show. Tonight Abhijit was in forensic only and Daya in investigation. Tomorrow might be vice versa.

Sachin did awesome job. Yah this guy is really making improvement on his skills. No Nikhil there, very strange. Welcome Purvi to CID. You did nice at your first full episode.
Vivek got victim again. Man, these days FW is using him a target for criminals. Now he got injected by drugs. He will be in rehab for 1 month. So there might be no Vivek for rest episodes. But I would be happy to see him in rests.

Everyone else were so tight and right. Episode worthy.

Rating : ****