k.krithika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Rooj πŸ€—
Our Yashran rock always they are the best β­οΈ

-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
May ...  I absolutely LOVE / RESPECT / ADORE you !

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ€—
πŸ‘
Okay I am trying to PUT multiple Hugs ... BUT IF is converting them to Only One !
WTH  😑
Edited by rbo_d_best - 12 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rbo_d_best

May ...  I absolutely LOVE / RESPECT / ADORE you !

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ€—
πŸ‘
Okay I am trying to PUT multiple Hugs ... BUT IF is converting them to Only One !
WTH  😑

Koi baat nahi...Love you too sweetieπŸ€—...Aur itna gussar maat karπŸ€—...IF ki aur hameri toh purani dushmani haiπŸ˜†
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow... you don't visit the forum for a day or two and you miss so much! πŸ˜²

This topic will always attract varied responses that many won't be able to agree on, but the one thing we stand united in is our love for the show, ShaNak and appreciating the amazing talent of the actors that portray them... and at the end of the day, aren't they the most important things?

YashaRan have made ShaNak an unforgettable jodi that will be remembered for many years to come by all of us, and have put in a huge amount of effort into making this happen! I'll always love and respect them for that.

Each morning brings renewed hope... a fresh perspective... and i sincerely hope all this will be forgotten in a couple of days and everyone will go back to concentrating on what brought us all together in the first place... our epic jodi ShaNak and our love for RBO! β€οΈ

Oooh speaking of mornings, i just had to post this... no wonder we're all gaga over them! πŸ˜

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AvEsBPm3QA[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by -mesmerised- - 12 years ago