Rang Badalti Odhani

karan and yashu?? - Page 2

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@Mani & Bona - I hear you guys and I understand what you are saying...

My problem is not with the articles...Or with YashAran comments...My problem is, the spread of negativity and lack of support for this forum and show...The problem isn't what Karan and Yashu think about each other...The problem is some people always make this Karan vs Yashu...Why can't everyone just be happy for both...Even when the show was on air it was the same thing which erked me...As if any of they or fans had a say in who got more screen space...We just wanted our show and ShaNak...Now atleast spare us and them now...

I may be speaking out of turn...But this is no secret...I think most people know what this is all about...

I just want them both to do well and for RBO & ShaNak to be remembered as a shining example too...This is what the focus of our froum should be...Sorry I should add, this is my opinion, I guess I can't force anyone esle...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k.krithika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with u May 

@Bold πŸ‘πŸΌ
True fans don't put their favourite in a bad light by behaviong in such a way...

I am proud to say I am a Karan Tacker, Yashashri Masurkar and YashAran fan...Individually and collective... (Ditto) Both have given so much for this show...Both have interacted diffrernetly to fans, which doesn't mean one care more than another...So people express more than other...Don't most people behave differently in life too?...

I also agree with ur POV Bona

I will be honest I was upset  too abt the articles.. I think its natural.. and with due respect to all the interviews and their interaction one thought otherwise.. but never mind.. I don't think its about moving on to other shows and accepting them with other jodis and all... somethings in life are hard to understand.. and right now we don't know whats going on. 

Let's appreciate them in their respective shows and wish them the best of luck... and lets keep loving shanak... let's not be sad over these articles.. let's bring back the spirit of our forumπŸ˜ƒ.. sorry if I spoke alot.. but these are just my views.. and I can't see the forum sad... hope we can all move past what happened. 

@All
This is my personal POV
I love both Karan Tacker and Yashashri Masurkar equally i really cant differentiate my love for them by saying i love one more and other less both are equal to me i will always love them and support them in their professional work.They are the best actors in TV  πŸ‘ β­οΈ
Yashran have given us RBO Shanak and their unconditional true love always to their fans and they are the best and down to earth individuals. I owe a lot to them and entire RBO team they are the best team ever. I Love them and God bless them always... I wish the entire RBO team All the best for their future endeavors πŸ‘πŸΌ

As for the articles its an old article both articles are similar its just Yashran's views its their personal life we have no rights to interfere or question them 

This post is just my personal views no offence meant to anyone and i am not pointing to anyone. We all are Odhanians and always will be we are a family so lets leave it now and relive and enjoy in RBO Forum with RBO Yashran Shanak memories we all cherish

Our Yashran rocks always πŸ˜ƒ

I will keep praying and waiting for RBO new season or new show with Yashran as leads

Sorry if i had hurt anyone or spoke too much i really cant see our forum divided and sad 
I want everyone to be happy here in our place

Thank u Love u all πŸ€—

The_May_Rose thumbnail
@Krithika - Loved you sentiments sweetie😊...

@Odhanians - Please forgive me if I spoke out of turn and hurt anyones feelings...I guess I was hurt due the negative comments and lack of support for positve topics...

Love you guys πŸ€—, this forum, RBO, ShaNak and YashAran always...Miss many of our friends...

k.krithika thumbnail
Thanks @May and my fellow Odhanians 
Love u all πŸ€—
Ya me too missing many fellow Odhanians here...
Come back friends whenever u get time lets rock in our RBO forum... Edited by k.krithika - 12 years ago
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
MayπŸ€— Love you for being the level headed individual that you are; I've never met anyone quite like you <3 You're amazing! I wouldn't want to comment on the topic but I'd echo what May has said here :)  I love Shanak both individually and together :)and i love Yashraran both individually and together! This is a VM made by Imane :) I think we should all watch this <3 Just look at these two yaar! You guys will forget all the articles that ever existed πŸ˜† Keep supporting Yasharan :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7xBmnLMCtU&feature=feedu

PS: May we can't comment more than twice on IF articles now :(
k.krithika thumbnail
Thanks Beeni Love u πŸ€—
Ya Imane's and all fellow RBO friends VM are awesome πŸ‘

Please watch this one made by our MissFilmy Ranjini i love it so much 
The_May_Rose thumbnail
@Beeni - Love you jaan...I feel so senti now πŸ€—πŸ˜­πŸ€—...

@Beeni & Krithika - Thanks for posting both videos😊...
_sweet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi guys mai bi article pdke upsate thi..bt khud ko sambhal liya...

Jara mud apka fresh ho isliye mera os pado nahi to me rone lgungi:'(...mera 1st try hai..
Prernarbofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey thank girls now I realise that I am not the only one

you know this is also not fair on yasharan s part sometimes

they show they r goody freinds and sometimes just professionals

just can t undersatand !!!!!!!!
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
if meant  to be,it will happen no matter what!!!If not,good luck in whatever or whomever they choose!I trust my eyes and what I saw in the last 7 months!!!As of now,the video posted by BeenZ(I am addicted)well suits me!!