Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dewdrop:  LOL😆🤣🤪

Often when anything stagnates, its best to break out and allow new budding or new life to arrive at that juncture.  Here the 4 clowny characters have stagnated and need to be OUT.  In the final anaysis Maan & Geet need to have that time and quiteness to grow in their personal life.  And Dev is losing out in my heart, for perhaps his rather "not the right role" perfornances.

Cheers.

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lily201

True - we can live with the fact that Maan & Geet's BD were there to give "aashirwaad" and witness the not-so-auspicious wedding😆

Plus seems like they bade Devini +Amritsar Circus farewell too😛

Nice estimation -hope we get MG after Gurti recovers

😆yup ... thank god ... ki maaneet ki BD attended their wedding not maaneet ...😆

yes yaar ,,,, seriously hope ki we get plenty of maaneet moments ...

in the mean while waiting for GurTi have recovered news ...
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Dewdrop:  LOL😆🤣🤪

Often when anything stagnates, its best to break out and allow new budding or new life to arrive at that juncture.  Here the 4 clowny characters have stagnated and need to be OUT.  In the final anaysis Maan & Geet need to have that time and quiteness to grow in their personal life.  And Dev is losing out in my heart, for perhaps his rather "not the right role" perfornances.

Cheers.

i seriously wish ki these 5 characters are sent on  along break never to come back ...

devini ... the less we speak i think that's more better 😆

gurti / maaneet waiting for them ... bas unki ek jhalak ke liye ... tarasthi hain meri ankhiyan ... ki kab wo aaye screen pe & kab main unki deedar karun ...

get well soon gurti ... have a speedy recovery ...

Originally posted by: dewdropred

@arti & priti - thanks gurls ... hoping ki devini & amritsar party leaves GHSP for our gud ...

hima moi too hoping the same...keeping my fingers crossed...
anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awasome prediction
hope they never come back
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nice prediction I badly want this one to be true about devin's & jokers exit they may go & join AA plus there are reasons for their exit
firstly mahesh pandey on his fb page clearly said that he is leving geet so devini characters & jokers were his creation so hen he is leaving his characters will also have a proper exit from the show just like what happened with AA ved raj left & AA ended I am counting days for mahesh pandey's exit plus I am also mailing SO to fire mahesh pandey devini & jokers
melani deleted her fb page for geet again its a positive sign indicating that she is nolonger a part of geet
now I just hope that my last wish is also granted ie we get swati pandey back & if not her then atlest a good riter who can think out of the box just praying for that
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hima awesome prediction dear yes tere motabak Devini will lost in jungle and never return...

Thanks for your awesome prediction...

Hope Gurti will get weel soon...
SakshiGarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haye rabba di... i cant stop laughing🤣
i remember wat haalat of devini u did in ur FF when they were in jungle🤣... agar aisa kuchh dekhne ko mile to main to sachi haste haste marr jaungi!!!!!😆
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved your post ,geet & maan's bd are used in the scene ,hope your analysis comes true .
tptwi thumbnail
Very Nice Prediction.