Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My prediction 4 monday episode -edited

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged

just now saw the spoilers ...Cry

i am late ... never mind ... better late than never ...

as the precap shown last week maan comes & shouts but later i guess keeps quite ... i think he might think that ... all his family members are scared of him ... that's why they tend to hide things from him ... as they hided devini's wedding ...

i hope ki geet tells him that they are scared of him coz of his anger ... but at the same time geet is always with him as he always sticks to the truth ...

then i guess maan blesses devini Cry

arey i was wishing ki wedding will not happen ... as they delayed the wedding by so many days ... so I thought they will delay the wedding indefinitely ... as viewers are not interested ... par i think wedding happened

with maan ki BD ka blessings LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL yeh lo ... mazaa le lo ...LOLLOLLOLLOL

undefined

oh wow ... me celebrating ... wanna know why ... PartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingParty

well ... LET ME celebrate first ...LOL congrats every one ...  wanna know why ... wait ...

I can see that bags are packed ...  so i guess we all are lucky ... ROFLROFLROFLROFL

I mean lucky lucky ...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLnot lucky paaji ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 
 undefined
I know u undestood the joke ... but me still trying to make it light ...
 undefined

looks like devini & lucky & preeto .. are packed to somewhere ... either amritsar or to their HM DeadAngryDead... wish ki they don't come back ...

if they are packed to amritsar ... hoping that mama is also packed to amritsar ... to guide them ...

if mama goes along with them ... hope he misguides them & they all get lost in  a jungle ... & jungle main ... saare janwar ke saath thy can enjoy their HM ... & they will never find their way back home ...

if u want to read devini lost in jungle & how thy cope with animals ... here is the link 2 one of my post ... itz a part of FF ... but never mind enjoy devini's ride in jungle with animals ...LOL 
don't worry if u had not read the previous parts ... just read this part & enjoy devini ka amangalous adventure in jungle ROFLalong with maaneet's passionate romance ...Day Dreaming

p.s.:- wish ki we don;t get to see their SR ... & HM ... as we are not interested ... as we got a full load of devini & luckeerto ... which will last us a while so ... me hoping that we don't get to see them once gurti are back ...

by the way ... if all these 5 characters  are leaving for gud ... then means that ki we have KM only for gurti & their romance ...

so hoping that we get to see some hot passsion back ... i guess by now cv's understood what we all want ...

will continue ...Wink

thanks 2 mona ... who sent me the pics ...

get well soon gurti ... have a speedy recovery ...

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by dewdropred - 18 September 2011 at 12:40am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

aartiskSominababajyothi111kamnaanks_ams-serenity-SakshiGargLadyArwenfiona18erumzaheerLily201tellymesehrish79ridhz21amourfouGCNav2010bharkhasumona28-Priti11-cuttieedivareenaAarthi_01Asmi13-Gemini-x-affy-xmisty85khwaishfan

Aarthi_01 IF-Sizzlerz
Aarthi_01
Aarthi_01

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
di me also hope they'll leave forever...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
didi yaar i loved ur post but i have a doubt ..
maaneet are nt well , so do u think that we ll get romance scenes ?? 
may be they maaneet leave for mumbai ??? Day Dreaming
meantime they ll show the newly married couple scenes ???Approve

Edited by mrk_1 - 18 September 2011 at 12:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi111-richierich--Gemini-dewdropred

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi111-richierich-dewdropred

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
 Eg zactly  hima liked Ur post. Sub ko chale jana chahiye. CVs are not able to form a perfect track for this amritsar circus, After watching friday's episode Its better if they pack up before Maan and geet resume to work. Friday was a SAB tv show on Starone . DARAWNA  SA JOKE. any wayDay Dreaming hope for best  maaneet scenes and sensible  passionate romantic drama.Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sana_sugarbundewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged

@durga & richa...

well gurti were not well last year also ... but still they did give us some passionate scenes after they came back ...  i guess as per the latest info from MKM  site ... GC is a bit better & he will b shooting 2 - 3 hours per day ...

coming 2 gurti ...  as per the scenes  even if we get an eye lock ... its passionate ... as for them ... thy speak with their eyes ... & even if thy dn't speak just their mere presence next to each other will do the magic ... & passion & chemistry will do the wonders ...

hoping gurti recovers soon ...

get well soon gurti ...

love u both ,...

gurti rocks as maaneet ... GHSP rocks ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mrk-1Aarthi_01-Priti11-misty85

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged

@arti & priti - thanks gurls ... hoping ki devini & amritsar party leaves GHSP for our gud ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priti11-Aarthi_01

Lily201 Goldie
Lily201
Lily201

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
True - we can live with the fact that Maan & Geet's BD were there to give "aashirwaad" and witness the not-so-auspicious weddingLOL

Plus seems like they bade Devini +Amritsar Circus farewell tooTongue

Nice estimation -hope we get MG after Gurti recovers

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

Go to top