Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Expected unexpectations in the future?

Khushnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Heya!The topic is mainly about the hurdles to be faced for all the characters in the show and the glitches which we should expect or are expectedly unexpected ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...(YES I included the Shyamless bitwa as well cuz uske bina CVs kabhi khush nahi rahenge๐Ÿ˜†)  Without further delay let me get on without ma topic...
1) I was just wondering. even if Shyam proposes marriage to Khushi (dont throw chappals yet๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข..) how will her parents agree without knowing about him and his family?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฒ Ok, I understand that BUaji is besotted by her bitwa and all but still...they have already gone through a bad selection for Payal in the past right? So, wouldn't they want to know about Shyam's family and complete background?
2) And on the other hand , despite many of the posts on IF saying that Arnav will marry Khushi for his sis, wont that be completely dangerous? How will Arnav make sure that Perwetva doesnt go after Khushi when she is in the same house as him?!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜• If he thinks that Perwetva is not the bad one and blames Khushi๐Ÿฅบ, still he will only try to keep them apart only na?
3) Anjali and Nani are Khushi's two pillars at RM. Agar and jab they'll find out about their damadji/woh respectively, how will they allow Khushi in the house? Doesnt sound practical! So, will Anjali leave the house and stay with Shyam in THEIR house somewhere or will Arnav leave the house with Khushi on the pretext of Live-in/Marriage but in truth to keep Khushi away from his beloved Jijaji?๐Ÿ˜ต If Anjali leaves the house then Arnav will hate Khushi more obviously! And will the horrid past of Arnav be revealed as nani said something about his father being immoral and stuff right?๐Ÿ˜ต
4) The last point. If Shyam wants Anjali's money and also Khushi, then he will have to stay in Delhi right? So how does he plan to do it all right in front of Arnav? Does he expect to keep Khushi in Lucknow and Anjali in Delhi ? How can that work for him?

Too many thought to handle? Yeah, I know...But the CVs have kept us on our toes so far and I am damn sure they're gonna do so in the future tracks as well...
P.S: I am sure that ArHi are gonna become one but I doubt if it'll be because of love or rather necessity? Please throw in your views instead of chappals and all kinds of vegetables ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushnav thumbnail
Oh C'mon! 84 views and not a single comment?! Bura hai toh bura hi kehdo na atleast? *searches for tissues*
-floragrace- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Khushnav

Heya!The topic is mainly about the hurdles to be faced for all the characters in the show and the glitches which we should expect or are expectedly unexpected ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...(YES I included the Shyamless bitwa as well cuz uske bina CVs kabhi khush nahi rahenge๐Ÿ˜†)  Without further delay let me get on without ma topic...

1) I was just wondering. even if Shyam proposes marriage to Khushi (dont throw chappals yet๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข..) how will her parents agree without knowing about him and his family?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฒ Ok, I understand that BUaji is besotted by her bitwa and all but still...they have already gone through a bad selection for Payal in the past right? So, wouldn't they want to know about Shyam's family and complete background?
He will make some story like he is orpan aur apni mehand se yaham tak aya .this wiil make him more good๐Ÿ˜ก
2) And on the other hand , despite many of the posts on IF saying that Arnav will marry Khushi for his sis, wont that be completely dangerous? How will Arnav make sure that Perwetva doesnt go after Khushi when she is in the same house as him?!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜• If he thinks that Perwetva is not the bad one and blames Khushi๐Ÿฅบ, still he will only try to keep them apart only na?
hmm but they will surely fall in love later๐Ÿ˜Š
3) Anjali and Nani are Khushi's two pillars at RM. Agar and jab they'll find out about their damadji/woh respectively, how will they allow Khushi in the house? Doesnt sound practical! So, will Anjali leave the house and stay with Shyam in THEIR house somewhere or will Arnav leave the house with Khushi on the pretext of Live-in/Marriage but in truth to keep Khushi away from his beloved Jijaji?๐Ÿ˜ต If Anjali leaves the house then Arnav will hate Khushi more obviously! And will the horrid past of Arnav be revealed as nani said something about his father being immoral and stuff right?๐Ÿ˜ต
I think Arnav wiil keep shyams thing a secert
Or our nani is there na.she will surely on Khushi's side
4) The last point. If Shyam wants Anjali's money and also Khushi, then he will have to stay in Delhi right? So how does he plan to do it all right in front of Arnav? Does he expect to keep Khushi in Lucknow and Anjali in Delhi ? How can that work for him?
 don't worry dear .
Khushi delhi chodke khabhi nahi jayaga๐Ÿ˜†
Too many thought to handle? Yeah, I know...But the CVs have kept us on our toes so far and I am damn sure they're gonna do so in the future tracks as well...
P.S: I am sure that ArHi are gonna become one but I doubt if it'll be because of love or rather necessity? Please throw in your views instead of chappals and all kinds of vegetables ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
U r absolutly ryte.. If anjali knw shyam is marrying khushi, she surly start to hate khushi.. In case of nani, it is 50% - 50% chance.. Then arnav, no matter he wil hate her... I thnk khushi's life going own more troubles... Wait and watch... Wat happng in khushi kumari gupta's life..
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Khushnav

-- I wish he doesn't lie about his family, etc just to get married to Khushi.. ๐Ÿคข And if ever the parents ask Khushi, I wish she tells them that she has considered creep as her brother๐Ÿ˜†

-- It's really going to be dangerous. All the more tension and all the more they'll fight. If they both live in the same house, does that mean Arnav will have to eye on Khushi 24/7?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

-- Hayyyeee.. I really am confused with this point of your post.๐Ÿ˜† I just hope they don't blame Khushi..๐Ÿ˜• It's giving me tensions already.. ๐Ÿ˜•

-- He HAS to stay in Delhi.. What is Anjali going to think then?๐Ÿคข It's really not fair on Anjali's side since the beginning.๐Ÿ˜”

-- Positive vibes!!๐Ÿ˜Š

-- Nooo.. it's going to be LOVE๐Ÿ˜›

I won't be throwing any chappals or vegetables on you coz I'm confused as well๐Ÿ˜† I dunno what has this comment come out into..๐Ÿ˜†
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
uff yaar...pls dont complicate things this much...until now we have a nice and pleasant storyline and lets hpe cvs wont spoil it in future at any cost
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
love da way u refer to pervert as pervertwa ๐Ÿคฃ

whatever happens as a consequence to this marriage proposal of pervert & kushi, it's evident that arnav will hate kushi & nobody can stop that. i dont see da logic behind arnav living in/contract marriage with kushi to save anjali's marriage. da best option in his hands is to either send kushi far away from their lives or use his influence on his so called jeejaji to get over his pervertness 

since it's an indian serial im pretty sure we'l get this contract marriage more than da live in thingy between kushi & arnav
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey there..
 Well to answer ur questions..This is what i think

Yep technically they should.. But since Shyam has said that he has no parents nor family.. How will they check? And plus they trust Bua ji alot as well as her judgement.. So maybe they will want to check but Bua ji being besotted with Perverta will not like it and will give his guarantee herself..

Well even if Arnav marries Khushi, for some reason i done think he would bring her home.. He will marry her in anger.. For trying to steal his JIJA JI Blah Blah.. But i doubt he will bring her home as he doesn't blv in marraige etc etc..But im sure he will do everything to make her life miserable if he blames her

I dont think Arnav will tell his Di about Shyam.. That would hurt her. He would blackmail him and threaten him to keep quiet cus as u said he's not some girl who could be forced in marriage, Even if Khushi trapped him then how the hell did he get trapped when he loved his Di!.. So even if Arnav doesn't want Khushi in his house.. His Di and Nani would insist if they get to know about their marraige..I think!?

Dont have the answer to this but i can say that PERVERTWA is very clever!๐Ÿ˜† He'll think of something๐Ÿ˜‰

Khushnav thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kriya17

uff yaar...pls dont complicate things this much...until now we have a nice and pleasant storyline and lets hpe cvs wont spoil it in future at any cost

@ bold Sorry re! I know its pretty complicated right? ๐Ÿ˜† I too hope that the CVs continue with the ArHi love track and dont reverse back to their hate track so soon but ...CVs toh CVs hi rahenge na?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Abommi thumbnail

i agree with that pillars yaar for kushi...

thanks for sharing...

shyam is a rob in both side