Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anusm thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: musica10

I'm glad Pyarelalji was invited as a guest. His compositions are great and his stories were interesting. Personally, I prefer such episodes to ones that promote a movie.

BUT NOT FOR JUDGEMENT.😕
anusm thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

^^^^^ Laxmikant Ji has passed on...The guest on the show was Pyaarelal ji...

There was nothing wrong in what or the way he gave his guidance and the stories he shared with the audiance..

He was lost do not know what he is talking about.

comparing the little kid with RAFI SAHIB a grown up singer.
EVEN LATA JI said that SALMAN SHOULD WIN.😛

IF SOMEONE ELSE DID I AM NOT SURPRISED THEY ALWAYS PLAY THESE GAMES.

anusm thumbnail
Originally posted by: NoComments

Pyarelal'ji was very good with the comments today... His stories are priceless and I am so glad that he was brought in by Zee...

Also - JA was perfect in pointing out where the murkiyas were missing, the scale was high and that Samlan did go flat in places... Agree that not all singers will be versatile, but there is a way to say that KK, and he needs to learn that big time!

you all do not watch the shows properly.
EVEN LATA JI said that SALMAN SHOULD WIN.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anusm

He was lost do not know what he is talking about.

comparing the little kid with RAFI SAHIB a grown up singer.
EVEN LATA JI said that SALMAN SHOULD WIN.😛

IF SOMEONE ELSE DID I AM NOT SURPRISED THEY ALWAYS PLAY THESE GAMES.

PL ji did not compare Salman's singing to Rafisaab...He compared the scale...May be you didn't watch show the way I did...

JA sung that song in the right scale and sounded wonderful..

Salman is one of my favs and he did good but PL ji's constructive criticism was bang on...

You can disagree which is fine as you are entitled to your own opinion 😃
zaabemard thumbnail
Pyaare fell asleep during Salman's song and was dong kharrate. How did he know what Salman sange?
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
^^^ pls have respect for PL ji's age and his work...You dont have to like him as you probably did not grow up listening or watching his creations.   His comments and anecdotes were so insightful...I prefer show bringing him over promoting Nimrods type of  movies and bringing actors some of them have least knowledge abt music.
Beyond this if u still want to carry on with your negative comments all power to ya..
zaabemard thumbnail
Sleeping is not an insult. Not to me, anyway.
Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am huge fan of Salman Ali. I'm the one who started his appreciation thread, created lots and lots siggies and invested alot of time and effort in to keep that thread running...however I have to say that I was shocked by KK's rude behaviour towards Pyaarelal ji.

Salman and all the other children are very lucky to get musical tips and guidance from such a legend. Pyaarelal ji cared and that's why he gave his honest opinion. I see nothing wrong with that. 

"Some" members have particularly bashed members for voicing their opinion about KK being rude  to Barnali. KK fans accused us of bashing him and by tell us that he is a guru and he is guiding children and that we should learn to respect him. Today KK showed no respect to GURU like Pyaarelal ji. KK's behaviour has left sour taste in my mouth. Those who still want to defend KK, go ahead and do it. The entire world has seen KK's behaviour.

I hope that next season KK will not appear again on the show as a judge. I will continue to appreciate his singing but not as a judge.

YES, It's a great compliment that Lata ji said Salman should be the winner - I had a huge smile on my face. Salman has a beautiful voice and YES I too think he deserves to win the competition.

Adnan  did such a good job honoring the Legend - Javed was as usual down to earth.

Overal great performance minus KK's unsporting nature.

Edited by Purrrfect - 12 years ago
san2471 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sahichal

To: san2471:
1. Lacking in modesty,  "aaroh, avroh" lyrics from mukhda to antara,
did not kill the song of Nitin completely this time
song is neither anupras alankar nor dohaa/chhand
but it is soulful song
Only this is first time, when Javed pointed out
that it could be better. I also felt that one scale
could be up. pl. listen original song again.
simultaneously, other song was normal and ok
If he is helpless to increase one scale for all lines or
all songs, then, he does not deserve to stay
in this comepetition. he has not been trying to improve the scale
as gurus are teaching to sing a song in such scale which
can be easy but in final, it is not hard and fast rule.
2. Salman can never give priority to different zone
who is singing all songs from his comfort zone
consequences can be seen from song "chahunga ma..n
tujhe saanjh savere"
Nitin is very close to pb singing
but salman needs lot of practice whereas
KK brought his friend Ram to promote salman
Ram tried to get cap for salman  but
Javed throw lot of water on his hopes and ambitions
2.a.At that point, only Niladri had to sing last song
for whom frustrated Ram deliberately used abusive words
it is called cospiracy and to demoralize  a small kid
by hook or by crook.
3. Why Niladri solitary should come out of his comfort zone
every time as expected by Javed.
4. Mahaguru emphasized to keep azmat but for sore throat problem,
Azmat once gone and came again through wild card
It is called Justice. My Azmat did less mistakes than others.
... ...
5. Nitin is already eliminated once who has been rescued
by MG.
If you say that Nitin sang well, then, cap goes to Nitin
Otherwise this week cap goes to Niladri
But due to dispute, definitely, My Azmat is hero of the week.

MG saved both Azmat and Nitin. She was the one who chose Priyanshi and Azmat. Also, votes are always not based on music but all other factors are included as well. You are blinded by Azmat. Sorry, I acknowledge his talent but do not connect to his voice. I like to hear Nitin and Niladri and  instantly connect to their voices and my votes go to them. Let us agree to disagree and move on. Winning a competition does not ensure any kind of success.
san2471 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: san2471

MG saved both Azmat and Nitin. She was the one who chose Priyanshi and Azmat. Also, votes are always not based on music but all other factors are included as well. You are blinded by Azmat. Sorry, I acknowledge his talent but do not connect to his voice. I like to hear Nitin and Niladri and  instantly connect to their voices and my votes go to them. Let us agree to disagree and move on. Winning a competition does not ensure any kind of success.

Also how do you conclude he is lacking modesty, he is shy, he is a child from a village, needs to be groomed. I