Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved it, want to know more add me to your pm list.
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Awesum start
loved it
awww. . Abhay's pain is heart wrenching. .
Priya's intro was superb
thanks 4 d pm
continue soon
tc
-srija- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: peehu24

hey...ausum update...i loved it..thanks a lot.so priya is pia i guess..may be.hmm...i wish they meet soon.they will..feeling really sad for abhay...i hope he gets his love back.he will..update soon.will asap..thanks for pm...

-srija- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivanirajput

lovely update👏
👏priya's introduction was gr8
i guess she must be a look alike of pia
abhay's pain was really unbearable😭
i hope they will going to meet soon

thanka a lot shivani.they will meet soon
-srija- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttu

Are there two Pias in this fanfic. Its kind of confusing as Abhay is in mourning and Jai seems to be in love with Pia and he is her best buddy. So now waiting to see how Pia plans to spent all of Jais money on her.

no dear no two pias but one is priya n the other is piya.she will spend his money in shopping
-srija- thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna26

Nice Update!!! 😊Now that Pia is no more so Priya is the one who will fill his(Abhay's) life with love and happiness?Priya is Pia's lookalike? Hope they meet soon.Continue soon.Good Luck! 👍🏼

thanks prerna.ya priya will fill his life with happiness
-srija- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepi20

Awesome update! I feel so bad for Abhay! 😭 He misses Piya so much! I hope we get to see some past scenes of Abhiya in the next update. Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊

he misses piya a lot.ya sure u can find past scenes in coming update.thanks deepi
-srija- thumbnail
Originally posted by: missglam

Awesum start
loved it
awww. . Abhay's pain is heart wrenching. .
Priya's intro was superb
thanks 4 d pm
continue soon
tc

thanks a lot.
i'lll continue asap
-srija- thumbnail

hey guys thank u all 4 ur response n lovely comments.heres a new chapter.

italics indicates the past.

chapter 2

once abhay was outside his house he couldnt decide where to go but without any delay,he started the car and drove towards where his heart and mind urged him to go.he passed the hospital,the church and reached a place where he could cry alone for his loss.the place where no one would question him,no one would notice him,the place where he could mourn for his loss without any hindrance.

he stepped out of the car and entered the park.the beautiful flowers,the gentle breeze,the fresh morning light,the song of the bird nothing relieved him.A bench in the far n dark corner caught his attention.he sat down there.he had no heart to to listen the bird's song or acknowledge the soothing breeze.he closed his eyes in the hope to see his piya n feel her presence.(hakikat main nahi toh khayalo mai hi sahi ...oops sorry to disturb).He recalled the first day he met piya.

abahy as usual went jogging in the park.he was jogging round the park when his feet crushed something.he ignored it n walked off.then he heard a voice of a girl call him...

''hey u''

Abahy turned back to see a girl about 18 yrs of age glaring at him with anger.

Abhay:''what the hell is this?nobody looks at abhay raichand that way.who r u n wats ur problem.''

piya:''i dnt care whoever u r.u just crushed my cell.cant u see?''

Abhay:''if u cant take care of ur things then why blame it on others.and ya this park is not ur private property so that u can put ur things wherever u want.''

Piya:''i m nt mad to throw my cell on floor.i dropped it accidently n when i was abt to pick it up u crushed it.u cld have avoided it if u were watching.ur these two eyes are of no use.i suggest u to go n visit an optician.''

Abahy:''y r u whining over such a small matter,thats what i hate about girls.ok fine i get it u want compensation right.tell me how much it costs.''

Piya was angry lookimg at his arrogance attitude n proudy nature.she hated such kind of people.

piya:''just 4get it.its not that i dnt have money bt i dont boast about it like u.it was a gift frm my sister.but what would an arrogant fellow like you understand about love and emotion.i dont want a penny from u.talking to u was just the waste of time.''

piya picked up her broken phone and walked out of there.Abhay watched her go.he was angry.nobody had ever dared to talk with him like that n girls die 4 him but this girl...

''how dare she talk to me like that.wait till i see u again...''

Abahy had no mood to jog anymore so returned back his home.

Raichand's mansion(breakfast time):

Chand:''hi abhay.what's the matter with u?u used to talk to us whenever u returned from jogging but today u shut urself up in ur room.''

abhay:''nothing dad uts just becoz of a girl.''

Haseena:'' a girl...hmm...(teasing abhay)...who is she?

Abahy:''i dnt know n mom its nothing like that so stop teasing me.u know na how much i hate girls n their nature...whining,crying and the way they stalk me.i just hate them.today a girl dare shout at me.she called me arrogant n even insulted me.''

Haseena:''so whats wrong with that.what she said was right indeed.''

Abahy:''MOM...''

Haseena:''just think about it.have u ever talked with anyone politely.ur attitude is the one that worries me.why cant u ever behave like a normal person.i wonder who that girl.she is really a brave girl indeed.she said those things that i could never say to u.''

Abahy:''mom just stop it n serve me breakfast.today is the first class of this year n i dnt want to be late in the very first day.''

after having hs breakfast abhay drove towards his college.

haseena:''these two years in his college he never behaved well with anyone n so he doesnt have any frens.plz god make it different for him this year''

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

abahy parked his car outside the mount college.he was walking toward the compound when he hard a loud crashing sound.he turned back to see a white car crashed with his black one n his car was scratched.he went towards the white car n knocked on the window.

piya was busy talking on her phone,so couldnt concerntrate while parking the car and accidently banged her car with abhay's car.she heard someone knock on her window.she opened it and...

Abhay n piya both:''you!!!?''

piya got out of her car n stood in front of abhay.

Abhay:''u again.in the park u scolded me n now u banged into my car.whats ur problem with me?''

Piya:''oh its ur car then.well till now i was afraid how to deal with the car's owner but now knowing that its ur car,i m relieved coz i dnt have to deal with u.there's no need to.''

abahy;''me too.i dnt want to talk to u.but remember u told me to visit an optician but i think u need to visit one not me.i jst didnt see ur small phone but u didnt even see this big car.''

Piya;''theres no need to taunt me.u broke my phone,i scratched ur car.so its even n plz dnt ruin my day by showing ur face time n again.''

once again piya left abhay with her final words.abhay was burning with rage.Abhay entered his classroom n went towards his usual seat but to his great dissapointment he found piya sitting there.abhay sighed in frustration...''not again''.piya looked at him n raised an eyebrow in question.

abhay:''hey look.let me make it clear.this is my seat''

Piya:''oh! really?let me remind u.as u told me earlier this seat is nt ur private property.there's no name written on it.so will u keep ur mouth shut.''

Abhay was about to say something when miss Das Gupta entered.he had no choice other than to sit beside piya as all all the other sits were occupied.miss das gupta signalled piya to stand up.

''silence everyone.today is the first of this year n we have a new student actually a transfer student with us miss piya dobriyal''

piya introduced herself n then miss D started the lecture.abhay so angry with piya n it was unbearable for him to sit beside piya.he was about to break the pen in anger.piya saw this n giggled silently.abahy gave her a stern look.she became silent but again she couldnt control her laughter n she giggled.miss D noticed that they were not paying attention.

Miss D:''hey u...transfer student..umm...miss dobriyal...''

piya n abhay both turned their attention towards miss D.Abahy was happy that piya was abt to get scolded on the very first day.

miss D:''ya u.today is ur first day n u r nt paying attention.and u mr. raichand,dont think u r so gr8 and know everything.both of u will help mr. sharma in the library to manage the books today.its ur punishment.''

piya:''ohh! nooo ! ma'am

miss D:''oh yes ms. dobriyal n dont 4get u must do it.''

Piya n abhay gave each other killing looks.after all the classes were over,they both proceeded towards library blaming n glaring at each other.

At that moment Abhay's phone rang that brought him back to reality.he took the call.it was his secretary.

''sir today is an important meeting at 10.u must attend it at any cost.its an important deal.''

'' ya i'll be there in time''

with a heavy heart abhay drove towards his home.

sorry guys for late update.hope u all like it.do point out ma mistake

with love

srija...

chapter 2

once abhay was outside his house he couldnt decide where to go but without any delay,he started the car and drove towards where his heart and mind urged him to go.he passed the hospital,the church and reached a place where he could cry alone for his loss.the place where no one would question him,no one would notice him,the place where he could mourn for his loss without any hindrance.

he stepped out of the car and entered the park.the beautiful flowers,the gentle breeze,the fresh morning light,the song of the bird nothing relieved him.A bench in the far n dark corner caught his attention.he sat down there.he had no heart to to listen the bird's song or acknowledge the soothing breeze.he closed his eyes in the hope to see his piya n feel her presence.(hakikat main nahi toh khayalo mai hi sahi ...oops sorry to disturb).He recalled the first day he met piya.

abahy as usual went jogging in the park.he was jogging round the park when his feet crushed something.he ignored it n walked off.then he heard a voice of a girl call him...''hey u''Abahy turned back to see a girl about 18 yrs of age glaring at him with anger.

Abhay:''what the hell is this?nobody looks at abhay raichand that way.who r u n wats ur problem.''piya:''i dnt care whoever u r.u just crushed my cell.cant u see?''Abhay:''if u cant take care of ur things then why blame it on others.and ya this park is not ur private property so that u can put ur things wherever u want.''Piya:''i m nt mad to throw my cell on floor.i dropped it accidently n when i was abt to pick it up u crushed it.u cld have avoided it if u were watching.ur these two eyes are of no use.i suggest u to go n visit an optician.''Abahy:''y r u whining over such a small matter,thats what i hate about girls.ok fine i get it u want compensation right.tell me how much it costs.''Piya was angry lookimg at his arrogance attitude n proudy nature.she hated such kind of people.

piya:''just 4get it.its not that i dnt have money bt i dont boast about it like u.it was a gift frm my sister.but what would an arrogant fellow like you understand about love and emotion.i dont want a penny from u.talking to u was just the waste of time.''piya picked up her broken phone and walked out of there.Abhay watched her go.he was angry.nobody had ever dared to talk with him like that n girls die 4 him but this girl...

''how dare she talk to me like that.wait till i see u again...''Abahy had no mood to jog anymore so returned back his home.

Chand:''hi abhay.what's the matter with u?u used to talk to us whenever u returned from jogging but today u shut urself up in ur room.''abhay:''nothing dad uts just becoz of a girl.''Haseena:'' a girl...hmm...(teasing abhay)...who is she?Abahy:''i dnt know n mom its nothing like that so stop teasing me.u know na how much i hate girls n their nature...whining,crying and the way they stalk me.i just hate them.today a girl dare shout at me.she called me arrogant n even insulted me.''Haseena:''so whats wrong with that.what she said was right indeed.''Abahy:''MOM...''Haseena:''just think about it.have u ever talked with anyone politely.ur attitude is the one that worries me.why cant u ever behave like a normal person.i wonder who that girl.she is really a brave girl indeed.she said those things that i could never say to u.''Abahy:''mom just stop it n serve me breakfast.today is the first class of this year n i dnt want to be late in the very first day.''after having hs breakfast abhay drove towards his college.

haseena:''these two years in his college he never behaved well with anyone n so he doesnt have any frens.plz god make it different for him this year''

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^abahy parked his car outside the mount college.he was walking toward the compound when he hard a loud crashing sound.he turned back to see a white car crashed with his black one n his car was scratched.he went towards the white car n knocked on the window.

piya was busy talking on her phone,so couldnt concerntrate while parking the car and accidently banged her car with abhay's car.she heard someone knock on her window.she opened it and...

Abhay:''u again.in the park u scolded me n now u banged into my car.whats ur problem with me?''Piya:''oh its ur car then.well till now i was afraid how to deal with the car's owner but now knowing that its ur car,i m relieved coz i dnt have to deal with u.there's no need to.''abahy;''me too.i dnt want to talk to u.but remember u told me to visit an optician but i think u need to visit one not me.i jst didnt see ur small phone but u didnt even see this big car.''Piya;''theres no need to taunt me.u broke my phone,i scratched ur car.so its even n plz dnt ruin my day by showing ur face time n again.''once again piya left abhay with her final words.abhay was burning with rage.Abhay entered his classroom n went towards his usual seat but to his great dissapointment he found piya sitting there.abhay sighed in frustration...''not again''.piya looked at him n raised an eyebrow in question.

abhay:''hey look.let me make it clear.this is my seat''Piya:''oh! really?let me remind u.as u told me earlier this seat is nt ur private property.there's no name written on it.so will u keep ur mouth shut.''Abhay was about to say something when miss Das Gupta entered.he had no choice other than to sit beside piya as all all the other sits were occupied.miss das gupta signalled piya to stand up.

''silence everyone.today is the first of this year n we have a new student actually a transfer student with us miss piya dobriyal''piya introduced herself n then miss D started the lecture.abhay so angry with piya n it was unbearable for him to sit beside piya.he was about to break the pen in anger.piya saw this n giggled silently.abahy gave her a stern look.she became silent but again she couldnt control her laughter n she giggled.miss D noticed that they were not paying attention.

Miss D:''hey u...transfer student..umm...miss dobriyal...''piya n abhay both turned their attention towards miss D.Abahy was happy that piya was abt to get scolded on the very first day.

miss D:''ya u.today is ur first day n u r nt paying attention.and u mr. raichand,dont think u r so gr8 and know everything.both of u will help mr. sharma in the library to manage the books today.its ur punishment.''piya:''ohh! nooo ! ma'ammiss D:''oh yes ms. dobriyal n dont 4get u must do it.''Piya n abhay gave each other killing looks.after all the classes were over,they both proceeded towards library blaming n glaring at each other.

At that moment Abhay's phone rang that brought him back to reality.he took the call.it was his secretary.''sir today is an important meeting at 10.u must attend it at any cost.its an important deal.''

with love

srija...

chapter 2

abahy as usual went jogging in the park.he was jogging round the park when his feet crushed something.he ignored it n walked off.then he heard a voice of a girl call him...''hey u''Abahy turned back to see a girl about 18 yrs of age glaring at him with anger.

Abhay:''what the hell is this?nobody looks at abhay raichand that way.who r u n wats ur problem.''piya:''i dnt care whoever u r.u just crushed my cell.cant u see?''Abhay:''if u cant take care of ur things then why blame it on others.and ya this park is not ur private property so that u can put ur things wherever u want.''Piya:''i m nt mad to throw my cell on floor.i dropped it accidently n when i was abt to pick it up u crushed it.u cld have avoided it if u were watching.ur these two eyes are of no use.i suggest u to go n visit an optician.''Abahy:''y r u whining over such a small matter,thats what i hate about girls.ok fine i get it u want compensation right.tell me how much it costs.''Piya was angry lookimg at his arrogance attitude n proudy nature.she hated such kind of people.

piya:''just 4get it.its not that i dnt have money bt i dont boast about it like u.it was a gift frm my sister.but what would an arrogant fellow like you understand about love and emotion.i dont want a penny from u.talking to u was just the waste of time.''piya picked up her broken phone and walked out of there.Abhay watched her go.he was angry.nobody had ever dared to talk with him like that n girls die 4 him but this girl...

''how dare she talk to me like that.wait till i see u again...''Abahy had no mood to jog anymore so returned back his home.

Chand:''hi abhay.what's the matter with u?u used to talk to us whenever u returned from jogging but today u shut urself up in ur room.''abhay:''nothing dad uts just becoz of a girl.''Haseena:'' a girl...hmm...(teasing abhay)...who is she?Abahy:''i dnt know n mom its nothing like that so stop teasing me.u know na how much i hate girls n their nature...whining,crying and the way they stalk me.i just hate them.today a girl dare shout at me.she called me arrogant n even insulted me.''Haseena:''so whats wrong with that.what she said was right indeed.''Abahy:''MOM...''Haseena:''just think about it.have u ever talked with anyone politely.ur attitude is the one that worries me.why cant u ever behave like a normal person.i wonder who that girl.she is really a brave girl indeed.she said those things that i could never say to u.''Abahy:''mom just stop it n serve me breakfast.today is the first class of this year n i dnt want to be late in the very first day.''after having hs breakfast abhay drove towards his college.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^abahy parked his car outside the mount college.he was walking toward the compound when he hard a loud crashing sound.he turned back to see a white car crashed with his black one n his car was scratched.he went towards the white car n knocked on the window.

Abhay:''u again.in the park u scolded me n now u banged into my car.whats ur problem with me?''Piya:''oh its ur car then.well till now i was afraid how to deal with the car's owner but now knowing that its ur car,i m relieved coz i dnt have to deal with u.there's no need to.''abahy;''me too.i dnt want to talk to u.but remember u told me to visit an optician but i think u need to visit one not me.i jst didnt see ur small phone but u didnt even see this big car.''Piya;''theres no need to taunt me.u broke my phone,i scratched ur car.so its even n plz dnt ruin my day by showing ur face time n again.''once again piya left abhay with her final words.abhay was burning with rage.Abhay entered his classroom n went towards his usual seat but to his great dissapointment he found piya sitting there.abhay sighed in frustration...''not again''.piya looked at him n raised an eyebrow in question.

abhay:''hey look.let me make it clear.this is my seat''Piya:''oh! really?let me remind u.as u told me earlier this seat is nt ur private property.there's no name written on it.so will u keep ur mouth shut.''Abhay was about to say something when miss Das Gupta entered.he had no choice other than to sit beside piya as all all the other sits were occupied.miss das gupta signalled piya to stand up.

''silence everyone.today is the first of this year n we have a new student actually a transfer student with us miss piya dobriyal''piya introduced herself n then miss D started the lecture.abhay so angry with piya n it was unbearable for him to sit beside piya.he was about to break the pen in anger.piya saw this n giggled silently.abahy gave her a stern look.she became silent but again she couldnt control her laughter n she giggled.miss D noticed that they were not paying attention.

Miss D:''hey u...transfer student..umm...miss dobriyal...''piya n abhay both turned their attention towards miss D.Abahy was happy that piya was abt to get scolded on the very first day.

miss D:''ya u.today is ur first day n u r nt paying attention.and u mr. raichand,dont think u r so gr8 and know everything.both of u will help mr. sharma in the library to manage the books today.its ur punishment.''piya:''ohh! nooo ! ma'ammiss D:''oh yes ms. dobriyal n dont 4get u must do it.''Piya n abhay gave each other killing looks.after all the classes were over,they both proceeded towards library blaming n glaring at each other.

At that moment Abhay's phone rang that brought him back to reality.he took the call.it was his secretary.''sir today is an important meeting at 10.u must attend it at any cost.its an important deal.''

with love

srija...

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
cute updateEdited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago