Posted: 12 years ago
loved it!!
update soon
plz pm me the next tym u update
Originally posted by Akshi0019

woh gr8 update yr...
finally abhay see pia!!!!!
i want pia memory 2 come back n abhay pia togather soon...
cont soon n pm me next tym u update!!!!
thanks akshi.ya sure wil continue soon n pm u.
Originally posted by priyaks12

Hai srija.. Lovely updat... I just read ur FF... I loved it... waitin 4 ur nxt updat...
pls continue soon nd pm me when u updat...
Thanks dear.m glad u read it.wil continue soon n make sure 2 pm u.
Originally posted by abhiya07

loved it!!
update soon
plz pm me the next tym u update
thanks dear.wil update soon n pm u.
Guys thank u 4 ur wonderful response.heres a new chapter.italics represents the past.

CHAPTER 4

Blaming each other,abhay n piya entered the mount clg library.

P:"u r really a badluck 4 me.look becoz of u m punished 4 the 1st time in my life."
A:"ya right.remember i was nt the one giggling in the class.it was u nd becoz of u m here.if u dnt have a death wish then dnt ever mess wid me again."
P:"as if m interested."
Mr sharma:"ahem...ahem.."
Both abhay nd piya looked at him.
Mr sharma:"i guess mrs. Das gupta sent u here right?"
both of them nodded their head.
Mr sharma:"i dnt know what made her send u 2 assist me bt looking at ur attitude 2wards each other i think it'll be a tough job 4 u 2 coperate."
P:"(glaring at abhay)its nt like dat sir we'll do it in no time right abhay".
A:"ya ya.as we cant tolerate each other long,we must complete it even faster."

mr sharma smiled looking at them giving each other killing looks.

Mr sharma:"relax children...look the books r there on the table.u both arrange them in alphabetical order.gud luck ...nd ya be careful nt to hurt one another.u know na hospital is miles away..."

mr sharma laughed nd left them embarassed.when mr. Sharma left,abhay pulled a chair nd sat down while piya was struggling with those heavy books.

P:"hey u,y r u sitting there instead of helping me."
A:"oh..so princess is in need of help."
P:"hold on..m nt pleading u 2 help.dis work is nt just assigned 2 me bt 4 u as well."
A:" bt u were da one who deserved the punishment nt me."
P:"ya right.i was nt the only one who was giggling,u were laughing at me too."

Abhay was annoyed wid piya's behaviour.hence he stood up nd started working.piya hated dis work as there was dust nd c was allergic 2 it.c was sneezing constantly.
P:(muttering 2 herself)"comeon piya u can do it.u cant loose 2 dis arrogant moron.aarghh!! I hate it."

Abhay was listening 2 her constant muttering nd was annyoed even more.

A:"cant u work silently.it feels like thousands of mosquitoes r buzzing around me."

piya simply glared at him nd started working silently.c took a heavy book nd according 2 the order she had 2 place it on the top of the shelf.c pulled a stool nd was abt 2 place the book at its place when c lost balance nd fell down bt b4 c cld hit the floor abhay caught her in the midway.c was afraid nd was frowning nd closing her eyes.abhay smiled looking at dis expression.he found it very silly.piya slowly opened her eyes nd caught him off guard when he was smiling,c stared at him.he looked totally different widout the arrogance,widout the blaze of anger in his eyes...he looked breathtakingly handsome wid dat slight smile on his lips.piya was staring at abhay nd abhay felt uncomfortable.he was used to being stared at.many gals used 2 stare at him bt dis particular baby brown eyes made him feel uncomfortable nd totally different.he helped her 2 stand up.though abhay was feeling uncomfortable he tried 2 sound as usual.

A:"y do girls always trip nd fall as if as if they want som1 2 help them or hold them."
P:"i thought of thanking u bt u dnt deserve dat.i dnt hav any interest in being held by u.wat do u think of urself hun?"
A:"stop it.watever u say i know m better dan u in every way."
P:"lets see."
A:"ok just wait nd watch."

Abhay was driving 2wards the library.he had tears in his eyes rembering dat day,dat incident in da library where 4 da 1st time abhay had felt uncomfortable wid a girl's stare.dat was 1 of the memory he treasured.

He looked at the book at the seat beside him."pride nd prejudice".it was one of the fav books of piya.since it was the last book piya read it was the most important 2 him dan any other.

He entered the library nd approached the librarian.he renewed the issue date nd was abt 2 leave when he heard a familiar voice.he followed the voice.a gal wid long straight hair was talking wid one of the librarian there.this voice was so much familiar dat his heart skipped when he heard it.he walked 2wards her nd called her.
"excuse me"

part 2 posted below.
Edited by -srija- - 12 years ago
priya entered the library.it was a big library nd had the collection of oldest books as well.c came 2 know dat it was one of the oldest library in the town.c looked over the books nd titles nd came across a book-"pride nd prejudice"-her all time fav book.c took the book nd approached a librarian.he was an old man wid balding head nd round spectacles.

He looked up at priya nd blinked again nd again 2 see if it was real.he was seeing her after 3 yrs when everyone considered her 2 be dead.he was very happy nd he had tears of joy in his eyes.

M:"piya its u?how...how r u..its been 3 yrs..i..i cant bilieve its u?"
P:"sorry i didnt get wat u were saying.do u know me?how do u know me?"
this question startled him.
M:"Of course i know u.u used 2 visit her very often nd(looking at the book)dis is ur fav book right?"
P:"ya its ma fav bt m visiting dis library 4 da first time.did u call me piya?well actually my name is priya."

the man was taken aback.he cldnt bilieve it.c looked exactly same except her hair.he thought may be he was wrong.so he let it go.
M:"oh m sorry.i must hav mistaken u 4 som1 else.actually i knew some1 exactly like u nd c had been missing."
P:"oh m really sorry 2 hear that.well i want 2 issue dis book 4 a day."
M:"ok sure.any other help needed then just tell me."
P:"oh...can u show me around the oldest corner of the library.i really love old books."
M:"ya sure."

The man showed him the oldest corner of the library nd the collection of the oldest books.she was asking her dis nd dat nd he was answering all her questions.meanwhile somebody called her nd c turned back.

When c turned back nd saw the one standing there,her heart leaped up.c cld feel her heart beat rising.an extremely handsome man of abt 25 yrs old was staring at her.his hypnotic deep blue eyes captivated her heart.they both were silent,no words came out of their mouth.his perfect greek god feature,perfect jawline,his straight black hair nd hypnotic blue eyes-c just stared at his perfect feature.c cld feel heat rising thru her system just by the gaze of dat man.c cld feel his happiness.he seemed shocked at 1st nd then happy.he had tears in her eyes.his emotion was the mixture of shock,pain nd happiness.c didnt know y he nd his expression was affecting her so much.

A:"piya..piya its u.its really u.i knew it.i knew u were alive.nobody believed it bt i believed u'd return nd here u are.m..m..really happy.i had missed u a lot."

priya came out of her trance when he took her by shoulder.

Priya:"excuse me.do u know me?"

here i end chapter 4.hope u like it.wil be waiting 4 ur response.
With love
srija.
Edited by -srija- - 12 years ago
res Edited...
loved the abhiya scene...
N waiting for Piya to regain her memory back...
Love abhiya...
Love u tOoo Di...
renuka...Edited by renuka1997 - 12 years ago
Awesome Update Srija!⭐️

Loved the Lib scene(Before memory loss one, where they were fighting). When will she regain her memory?Her heart still remembers him.😃 Continue soon and thanks a lot for Pm. Take care!😊
Edited by prerna26 - 12 years ago

Amazing update srija!!!!!👏 

Loved the abhiya scene so much...

Want pia to regain her memory quickly as possible...

plzzz continue soon

Edited by priya.1 - 12 years ago