FF:Still waitin 4 u(chapt 6 pg 40) - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by abhiyan999

wow awesome update abhiya r always cutefightingscener best ithank u so much sandeeplove to know how they fell in love! Eagerly waiting for the next Update.Continue soon.Good Luck!u'll know it soon.wil continue.for u r updatethanks 4 this
Originally posted by peehu24

aww that was so cute. I lovd it. Abhay had attitude prob. M sure pia changd him. Would love 2 read more. Update soon. Thanks for pm

ya pia changed him.
Wil update asap.
Thank u peehu 4 such a lovely response.
Originally posted by shivanirajput

wow such a cute update
so u r showing us how they fell in love
their fights were so cute
but i m a bit disappointed
when i saw the post i thought its so big and i was really happy but it turns out that u have posted the same chapter 3 times😭
anyways thanks for pm and do update soon
waiting for ur destined to love update

thanks shivani.ya i'll be showing how they fell in love.
Oh m sory 4 triple posting.couldnt edit it through ma cell.
Originally posted by prernasinghking

DEAR , NICE UPDATE ,SUPERB WORK ...SO ABHAY AND PIYA FIGHT SO MUCH ...PIYA BANGS ABHAYS CAR HAHA FUNNY😆 ,AND PIYA PHONE ...
thank u prerna.wel ya their fight started through phone nd car bt ended in love.
Originally posted by Deepi20

Nice update! So Abhiya's relationship had started off with these small cute fights! I can't wait to find out how their punishment of being stuck together in the library went! Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊

ya thir relationship started through these small cute fights.
I'll post the library scene soon.
Originally posted by madhuri16

awesome update dear.👏👏..luved the concept👍🏼 its really very touchy...luved the flashback.😊..guess priya brings happiness back 2 abhay😊...waiting eagerly 4 ur next update😊

thanks madhu.ya priya wil bring back happiness in his life.wil con soon.

sorry guys m late.thank u all the wonderful response

italics represents the past

chapter 3

life is never like what we wish it to be.so whenever we are happy and dont have any problems we should enjoy each and every second of our life coz nobody knows whats there in store for us on coming days.this was the motto of priys's life.she was carefree and enjoyed each and every moment.she lived on present.having a guardian like shraddha and best fren like jeh she considered herself lucky.sometimes she wished she knew what her parents looked like but she was never sad.she never treated anyone badly so she believed destiny would never betray her n her life.she had optimistic nature n was cheerful not to forget her naughtiness.but everyone loved her for her carelessness n naughtiness.

in office:

priya entered jeh's cabin.

Priya:hey jeh would u do me a favour.i know u r bg so i asked u a favour otherwise i would have ordered u right away.

Jeh:m ur boss bt u wld have ordered me right?sorry princess m busy.

Priya:oh come on jeh,u cant do this much for me n u call urself ma best fren.all right m nt talking to u.

jeh rose up from his seat and stood in front of her.she ignored his action.he smiled at her stubborness.

Jeh:all right princess m sorry.now will u plz 4give me.u dnt have to ask me a favour.u know m always there for you.so u can just order me ma'am.

Priya:(happy to hear him say so)thanks jeh.actually maasi's b'day is after 2 days n i want to buy a lovely gift for her which she can adore and...u r going to dehradun tomorrow so will u plz take me with you.

jeh was shocked to know that priya wanted to go to dehradun.he had never thought that this day would come so soon and priya would want to go to dehradun.he still remembered the day he found her.that night was the one he would never forget.

(flashback)

jeh was driving towards dehradoon but he found that the road was blocked due to landslide.he got out of the car and looked around.suddenly his eyes fell on a place where he could see someone buried.he thought he saw slight motion on the fingers.he quickly moved to that place.he tried to remove the earth that covered the body.finally after a lot of effort he managed to take the body out.he saw it was a girl of about 20 yrs old.he could feel her weak breath and hear a low groan.suddenly her body grew limp.

jeh tried hard to make her breathe.he went slow and cautious over the limp body.it laid motionless-then a shudder ran through it,quick,like an electric charge,the groaning began again.he called the abbulance.he waited fearing the worse,sharing the pain,till the help came...

(flashback ends)

Priya:hey jeh what r u thinking again.cant u do this 4 me.

Jeh:its not like that princess but why dehradoon?i could take u anywhere.

Priya:aise hi.after all u r going to dehradoon for the seminar 2maro n also i want to see dehradun.i heard its a beautiful place.so i want to visit it.

Jeh:but...princess...

Priya:if u dnt want to take me then u can say it.i'll find some other way.i m going to dehradun anyhow at any cost.

jeh knew he shouldnt let priya go alone without him.so he finally agreed.

Jeh:ok princess u win.i'll take u with me.but promise me one thing that u will not roam anywhere without me.promise???

Priya:ok...promise.then u'll take me with u right?

Jeh:hmm...

Priya:(priya kissed his cheek)thank u jeh

n walked out of his cabin.

jeh was in seventh heaven.she kissed him 4 the first time.he felt like flying in the sky but her wish to go to dehradoon brought him back to earth.he quickly dialled shraddha's number...

Jeh:hello maasi...

Shraddha:hello jeh.whats the matter?u sound worried.wait a sec...is priya all right...nothing happened to her right????...

Jeh:just relax maasi.c is all right.but theres a problem.she wants to go to dehradoon.

Shraddha:what??but why??u remember na what doc said...

Jeh:i know maasi but what do i do.u know i cant deny her n she is so stubborn.if i denied to take her she would go alone...

Shraddha:what if anyone recognises her...jeh cant u do sth.i'll not be able to live without her.she has irrigated my desearted life with love n i cant afford to loose her.u understand na jeh...

Jeh:i know maasi.i know her importance in ur life.but dont worry.if m not wrong she has noone yo look 4 her.after all c is an orphan,hav no relatives and her fiancee is also dead.dont worry i'll not let her roam around alone.

Shraddha:ok if u say so...just take care of her o.k.

shraddha had tears in her eyes.she was afraid by the thought of loosing priya.

next morning jeh picked up priya and they drove towards dehradoon.priya was observing the scenery.she loved the breeze,the forest,everything about dehradoon.

Priya:jeh u know sth,i feel as if i am home at last.this place seems so familiar to me.main yahan pehele aayi thhi kya i mean b4 my accident.

Jeh:u dont remember priya but when we were in colege,we visited this place often.tum bohot saitan thhi aur mujhe bohot taang karti thhi.

Priya:pehele main ishse vi saitan thhi kya?

Jeh:(jeh smiled at her question though he felt bad for lying to her)hmm...

jeh guided her in dehradun.he showed her the beautiful city,forest and various other places.priya loved each and every second of her visit and jeh loved hearing priya's bubbly talks.she went shopping for her maasi and had a difficult time choosing a gift.finally she chose a beautiful hand made shawl for her.

priya was very happy to be in dehradoon.she felt as if she was finally at home.when they were driving back towards their hotel piya spotted a large and old library of dehradun.

Priya:jeh look theres a library.jeh plz stop the car i want to go there.

Jeh:priya m already kate for the seminar.dont be so stubborn.

Priya:well u can drop me off n go n attend the seminar.i promise i'll not go anywhere.plz jeh for ur best fren plz.

Jeh:stop ur emotional blackmail priya.maasi is right i have spoiled u a lot.ok fine but u'll not go anywhere.

Priya:hmm...and remember i'll spend all ur money tonight n tomorrow u'll take me shopping again.

Jeh:(to himself) lo margayee aab pata nahi kitne shopping bags uthane padenge...

Priya:did u say sth???

Jeh:no..did u hear sth...well m leaving now.

Priya:return fast ok.i'll be waiting...

though jeh was worried he dropped her in the library and drove towards the hotel.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Abhay had a very long and tiring day.he had to attend two meetings,work on presentation whole day.since piya's death nobody saw abhay smile.he just made himself busy with loads of work.either he worked or locked himself up in his room.that day was no different at all.

after the tiresome work in his office,he returned home and locked himself up in his room as usual.haseena tried to talk with him but failed.abhay took a quick shower.water was dripping from his wet hair.he stood in front of the window with his eyes closed to feel the breezw in his wet hair.piya used to love it,stand by the window and feel the breeze after a shower.with his eyes closed he could see piya's amile.hear her giggles and feel her presence.

''piya plz come back to me plz''

''u have told me that u loved me a lot and would never leave me but why did u leave me all alone to suffer.''

''dont just haunt my dreams piya,do come back to my life''

he felt tears running down his cheeks but he didnt care.he knew if he supressed it,he would explode.he looked at her picture and kissed it.the gleam in her eyes and her smile,he would never forget it,he would never forget her.he opened the drawer and found a book in it,a library book,the last book piya held in her hands.he couldnt afford to return it back to the library.4 that he had to renew the issue date every week.he quickly dressed up,took the book,grabbed the car keys and left home for the library.the thought of library brought many memories back to his mind.

Chapter 4- miss das gupta's punishment

abhay n priya's first meeting...

finally chapter 3 completed.show main piya ka ek saal memory loss par maine toh teen saal se vi jyada kardiya.hope u like it,plz dont hesitste to pass the comments

with love

srija.

nice update. But I was hoping for abhiya meeting. I be eagerly waiting for your next update. And the update on your other FF

this chapter makes me happy dear😛

it means pia has not died she is back as priya hope she regains her memory soon
Why this Jai always came between abhiya😡
now waiting for next tuesday
Brilliant update!!!👏

Yup, life is unpredictable. 😕So Priya is Pia only...Aww...Poor Abhay😔.I hope soon Pia regains her memory.Please update soon.Waiting for their first meeting and want to know how they will react.Thanks a lot for Pm Srija.😃
Edited by prerna26 - 12 years ago