Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hot potatoes are dropped😆😆.Jokes apart, let people say and make you the most attractive rather than self claims.
she will be no longer hottest after marrying uncle saifo🤢 i will stop watching her movies  once she got married😡to that loser  who left  his poor wife and 2 kids for other  woman
chuckblairfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=masakaliii]Strange, i do agree she might be holding the number one position as of now and i like Kareena a lot but she's far from the 'hottest'. I never thought of kareena's 'beauty' as her driving factor, it was always much more her loud personality (which she has once again made louder with this interview)[/QUOTE]

I agree..exactly my sentiments

wonder where did beauty come into picture, Kareena, ...she is well groomed ..most actresses are! but far far from being the "hottest"..the likes of Deepika and Katrina fit the hottest bill

It's always been more about her personality for me! and good on-screen presence
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
*Lifts hand to type something, but then feels another Kareena topic is not worth it*
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
what's wrong in this inteview?

Me not a kareena fan, I know  she talks crap regarding issues and other heroines some times, but this interview is about her current position and answers are in good sprit. Then  indian media is the worst when it comes to interpreting interviews in to papers..seriously