Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Just wanna share one of the emails I exchanged iwth pinkvilla regarding their interview with bebo and her "bragging"

"Hey There

Yes, the experience was great. So Kareena was extremely busy shooting for Agent Vinod. Saif was by her side. Whenever she had a break, she would speak to us.

She seemed very passionate about her fans and thanked them for their loyalty.  She appeared a little tired. But she still gave an interview.

I seriously think all the negative stories that come out are written by the media because when we interviewed her she came across as a positive person. When we asked Bebo, she never ever bragged about anything. But check out all her interviews off late in the print media everything sounds like she is bragging and it does put people against her."

I also learned that pinkvilla is based in the U.S!
Didnt know that!
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shuddup you motormouth!  Uff Bebo...
sometimes desigal u scare me, where do u get all these facts from...are u kareena urself????;)
desigal90 thumbnail
I run her fansite 😆
And I'm kinda in touch with her team...so they clear things up as well...
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
ohh really, thats cool!!!!! what fansite???
desigal90 thumbnail
www.kareenak.net

Twitter
@KareenaK_FC

^^^ oh that is so sweet of u, u really are her no1 fan...ill visit it later tonight cause got exams soon!!!
Cursed~n~Broken thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
But Desu, Given some of the arrogant statements Kareena has made in the past, this one is quite believable :( sad but true.

I dont think she said that. but if you look at it from a general point of view, people wont really think , Kareena didnt say that
Edited by Cursed~n~Broken - 12 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Kareena's arrogant statements are mostly aimed at her ACTING.
She doesnt give off statements about her looks, infact, she RARELY has. NOt even in a press confernce for lakme where every single jouno kept saying, YOU ARE GORGEOUS, she woudl play it down.
And her arrogant statements come out mostly in proper interviews, NOT press conferences because she tries to act professional there, wheras in candid IVs she just blabbers.

In this case, this was NOT an interview. So where did the statement come from? They are, like i said, taken from varoius statements she's been giving in press conferences and interviews about Ra.One and working with the Khans (how many times now?). Only they added their own bit to it.
beware, if too hott, people get scathed and drop you.