mjht revisited 3. last part /page 69 - Page 43

Posted: 12 years ago
U ended thisFF?????
awww we gonna miss it dear
the best thing abt this f was we got so many mayur scene that we wanted to see in mjht . but they didn't bother abt it.
through ur writing we got how mayu had hepled nups to cme out frm her terrible past.
we've seen how they started their new life...
it was fabulous ff
u beautifully written the whole thing...

plz come back with another mayur ff
Take care

awesome n too good yarr.πŸ˜ƒ
lovely update!
and beautiful ending...
beautiful end 
will miss it
hope u start a new mn ff soon
😊
beautiful updates and cute end dear😍
dis ws bestest ff i have ever read on nupur's recovery...πŸ˜ƒ
i mean u covered all d aspects, being d emotional talk, trauma centre visit, her nightmares, uncomfortness... each and evrythng!!πŸ‘
just fabulous!πŸ‘πŸΌ
keep writin more on MN!πŸ€—
thnx 4 d pms!
Edited by -SupriyaluvsMN- - 12 years ago
I'm really so sorry for not comenting last 3 parts
i was busy but now readed
loved Nups full recovery
it was really pleasuretoread this FF all the way long n enjoyed each part
actually there's nothing i can say i don't like it coz i loved how beautiful u potreyed Mayur amotional espcaily Nups it was Amazing
hope to see u back with Mayur FF
thanks for all the pm πŸ€—
nice but ending thora pheka tha πŸ˜Š
okey , i know i m very very late...bus i was too caught up.! 

now coming to the story , it was beautifully ended. ❀️ last 3-4 updates r really awesome ! the emotions came out really well. you portrayed nupur's char in whole story beautifully. i must say such an awesome job and u should keep writing more..!! 

in the last updates , nupur narrated her all sad events of her life as story. and at night she again think about her life all again..! i loved this ..i just love both of these points. it was needed...! yeah , indeed needed. 

the story of a couple with them time played a game. of course bad one and separated them. they r united but there were so many questions to be answered. and u know wht sister , u have answered all the questions in utterly unique way! ❀️ the nupur's whole POV was indeed great ..! simply great !❀️ 
thank u so much for giving its a thought ! and ur story is most unique ever..!!! ❀️ 

it was such a great job and it was ur best story so far. pls dont stop writing. would really love to read so many many mayur ff/ss/os from u. :) 

i would be really grateful if u come up with the patch up of MN's first fight after nupur's come back. ofcourse with ur unique pov. i would really love to read it frm u.

once again , such a great story . beautifully written. ❀️ tack care.