Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
beautiful update!
i'm luvin .. how MN overcumin each other's pain...
luving d pace..
cont soon!
thnx 4 d pm!🤗
H_Rockerz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome...And thank for the pm.

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awww it was just beautiful update
very emotional
nups has gone thorough lots pf pains
i hop she will share it with mayu very soon
fantastic part
keep it up
np18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hi- not a very interesting part perhaps the next ones a continuation. maybe can skip this

------------------

PART 13

MN house- doorbell rang.

Nupur came muttering kaun hoga itni subah subah , college jaana hain and opened the door- SHILPA !

Aaahhh- (cant explain the scream) nupur screamed with simultaneous joy and shock.

"aunty..."and put her arms around mayanks moms neck without waiting crying , shilpa hugged her back holding her close to her bosom as tears filled her eyes.

Nupur stood back to get a clear look of shilpa and saw her crying. Tears came and both the women stood at the door, arm on arm , holding each other with tears in their eyes and sobbing.

Mayank came in from behind nupur- " andher tho aane do" he said.

"mayank...aunty..."

"haan mujhe pata tha ki maa aanewaali hain aaj. Humne socha ki tumhe surprise denge."

he smiled and hugged his mom who hugged him back still crying

"tumhe pata tha?! "she hit him on his arm," tho bataya kyun nahin? Do din pehle gunjan aur ab tum.Main shock se marr jaathi tho..." mayank and his moms face fell but she didnt realise the effect of her words.

"nupur, aise baatein phir se mat karo beta." shilpa ," pata nahin kab kya hojaayega."   nupur stared without understanding and then realised. She hugged shilpa again crying . Mayank and his mom exchanged glances over her head. Shilpa smiled at him through her tears, she saw the change in mayank as soon as nupur had returned.

Shilpa wiped her eyes and looking at nupur smilingly ," achhi lagrahi ho.." and turning to mayank," tum bhi. Ek arzse ke baad muskurahat hain chehre pe , dil se smile kar raha hain nupur. Warna mujhe tho yakeen hogaya tha ki jab tak zinda rehnewaali hoon, tab tak isko dukhi hi dekhna padega. Maine tumhe nahin mayank ko bhi khodiya tha " and couldnt continue as she again cried. Mayank and nupur exchanged worried glances

nupur answered, "please aun...maa... Ab sab teek hain.main yahin hoon aapke bete ko tang karne."Nupur and mayank both hugged her. She held them tight. Nupur moved back and hit her head," maa, aap khadi kyun hain, andher aayiye. Aapka luggage kahaan hain?" and pulled her inside. Mayank watched thinking he never had realised how hurt, upset and worried his mother had been about him.

"mayank" nupurs loud scream brought him out of his thoughts.

"haan..."

"dekho, aaj college ka plan cancel karein? Maa bhi hain."

"nahin, sabse appointment liya hain tho... maa hum jaake aaye? Nupur ke liye?"

"haan bhai. Jaao. Main yahaan rest karloongi" nupur looked hesitant but shilpa sent her with a smile.

------------

MN house-evening

mayank,nupur and shilpa sitting at the dinner table. Nupur s hitting her plate with her spoon with a bent head. Mayank throwing thoughtful glances at her. Shilpa looking from one to the other .

All three speak together-

"tumne mujhe bataya bhi nahin."--" khaana kaise bana hain?"---" tum kyun pareshaan ho?"

shilpa held her hand to both and thne at nupur-"start"

"thanks au..maa. Tum mujhe batake bhi tho le jaa sakthe the na. shukla sir ne kitni khushi izhaar karke kahaan ' mahodaya nupur bhushan aap is collge mein phir se chaatraa banneke liye utsuk dekhkar hum athi prasanna hue." she imitated him.

Shilpa aunty giggled and mayank smiled."main phir se unki class mein nahin baithsakthi."

"maine kahaan ki tum college join karlo-iska kya matlab ho saktha hain?" he replied "tumhaari graduation nahin hui hain tho tum college join kis ke liye karogi- padne keliye ya padaane ke liye? Itna tho tumhe bhi samaj jaana chahiye na."  stressing on the tumhe bhi

"mujhe laga ki tum mujhe dance teacher banke excel join karwaarahe ho"

"oh! Haan shayad humne detail mein baat nahin ki ...par tumhe tho dance mein sikhaya tha."

"hello, itna udne ki koi zaroorat nahin hain. Tumne mujhe sirf , wo kya hain ..." "salsa..."

"haan salsa sikhaya tha. "

"aur tum school ki bachoon ko kya sikhaarahi thi?"

"wohi" then he looked at her with an expression that said- you dont know anything else. so...

"wo isiliye nahin ki mujhe aur kuch aatha nahin tha. Salsa karthe mujhe tumhaari yaad aathi thi tho... sikhaarahi thi." she explained, not looking at him but bringing a smile on his face. Shilpa smiled at him.

"Sorry nupur. Mujhe ...par abhi college main aise kisiki zaroorat nahin hain. Tumhe sirf old student hone ke naathe admission mil raha hain"

she kept picking her plate.

"maa...aap hi bolo na isse."

nupur looked up to see what shilpa aunty would say.

"tum dono sahin ho aur tum dono galat bhi. Lekin main kuch kehnewaali nahin. Tumlog bachhe nahin ho ab." she got up and picked a few empty dishes," waise bhi itne din baad boxing match dekhne ko milraha hain tho main wo chance chodne waali nahi hoon." and started walking to the kitchen.

Nupur looked at mayank. Mayank picked a spoon of rice and held it in front of her. She ignored it for a while and then ate.

mayank moved over to her side of the table and held nupurs hands. " maa aajaayegi." she pulled her hand back. He ignored it and continued.

"jo tumhe mujhpe gussa hain, us se ek minute side mein rakh ke baat kare?

-----------

Edited by np18 - 12 years ago
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yeah skip kerdain hum
OMG it was so awesum thngs tht i missd in MJHT, specially my shilpa anty, wooo...
it was such an awesum update..
the bst is tht u r nt only showing nupurs grief but also mayank's
gr8 gr8
-Anila- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i loved it...
awesome...
i sooo missed my MJHT...
thanks for d pm
np18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: drfizaahmed

yeah skip kerdain hum

OMG it was so awesum thngs tht i missd in MJHT, specially my shilpa anty, wooo...
it was such an awesum update..
the bst is tht u r nt only showing nupurs grief but also mayank's
gr8 gr8

thanks for replying always..
i m actually leaning newer stuff from all these comments.
 i didnt even realise that mayanks pain was here till i read ur comment and reread  the part and found it !  thanks
Edited by np18 - 12 years ago
a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
MJHT revisited 3

mere dimaakh mein shayad wo hamara pehla waala samrat ka outhouse hi tha. Achanak se yahaan aake thoda ajeeb laga

As though it wasn't only the viewers that travelled through the time leap.  Excellent introduction.

us ehsaas ko bhulgaya tha – jab bhi tum mere saath hoti thi ,,tab aisa lagtha  tha ki main zinda hoon. Beautifully written. I have always loved the sentiment and it reminded me of these lines of lyrics, Kahun kya bhala, Tumhi ko to mein chahta hoon Suno
Tumhein jo mila, Mene jana main bhi zinda hoon

"par samrat in teen saal mein, tum sab se zyaada changed hogayeho."nupur teased him as he looked at her questioningly, " tumhaare chashmein lag gaye."Although said half in jest, I loved the truth of this statement.  As though he was trying to replace the irreplaceable through imitation. 

nupur who had read every expression of his and perhaps even the ones which weren't on his face. That understanding that even years of age can not remove.

I loved that slow development of their physical intimacy, that slight struggle that as you say we didn't get in the original, for it seems more natural this way.  I too re wrote this chapter of MN too, as did many BUT mine seems very melo dramatic whilst also diluted when compared to yours for you have managed to capture that true to life quality that is beautiful as it is haunting.  Well written.

With love, Sabah
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update...becuz you brought back my favorite character after mayur...and you know that she can never be a haddi between them like everyone else...in fact she always brings them closer ðŸ˜Š
kirti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing part
loved shilpa aunty 
it is really beautiful
how we wished to see such scenes in mjht'
😊