Miley Jab Hum Tum

mjht revisited 3. last part /page 69 - Page 42

drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
it was a wonderful ff to be part of the bst is we got to read wht we missed to see
bst was the way mayanks happines n his misery n restleness was written here, as this topic has been addresd many time yet nobdy added it this way..
plus the way nupur was strngly indiffrnt towards durv...

it was wonderfull

hope to revisit MJHT with u again very soon
grt job

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayuloveu thumbnail
beautiful amazing. plz plz start another story plz
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
what an ending...the first part was seriously adorable beyond words...i loved that part so much...that scene pretty much sums up why mayank fell in love with nupur...shes just so cute!...and i loved the gang moments...all the dialogues especially in the very last scene were great

i think i told you along the way about things i liked or didnt like...and you pretty much took care of any concerns i had so overall im very honestly telling you that this is the best alternate version ive seen to nupurs recovery...you never got too mushy (excess in this respect is very repulsive to me and its one of my pet peeves) and there was just the right amount of everything...i think all the dialogues you wrote for all the characters were things they would say

and this time dont doubt my compliments!...if i didnt like it i wouldnt have replied and made a long post like this...darn im sad this is over...come back soon!!
mayu-nups thumbnail
loved ur ff plz come back with an other ff
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
tht was soo awesome endingg 
DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely part dear
I really liked the way Maynak support her to come out from her past
Thanks for Pm
plz write More on Mayur
thanks for pm  
gopi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful ending dear
loved  nupur recovery track which we  miss in mjht2...you expressed each character's emotions beautifully
thanks for this ff
--unknown-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yaar end pikha hain thoda aur updates chalta tha like mayank and nupur settled in their life and sajan also settled . You might have given a five years leap and show how were sajan and mayur if you have time please write the epilogue showing clear ending but haan os was very good you wrote a beautiful os par main thoda busy thi isiliye har part pe comment nahin kar paayi but i read all your parts
nerdndproud thumbnail
its ending.plz wtite forth one where mayur will be parents...i mean nupur will get pregnant nd the pregnancy period...plz write it plzzz
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thank  you for a such wonderful ff...