mjht revisited 3. last part /page 69 - Page 26

Posted: 12 years ago
edited my comment on first page..😊 hv a look..! 
PART-2 :

another beautiful chapter...! 👏...i love when mayank said " i forgot that emotion when u r around ..! " ..indeed the best part of the update...😍..😍...nupur is jealous of amba...😆...mayank's anger , his hesitance to go close to her , the guilt for not protecting her , ...and nupur's conflict state of mind...wonderfully executed...👏..reading ur updates is a treat..! ..again thank u so much for writing this ff...😃...!
PART 3 :

such a sweet part...! 😳 ...! the house which was such a empty one in every senses before 3 years was filled up with sister's laugh , a couple's endless love and friends' teasing...! ..❤️ 
PART 4 :

"Her voice was stiff, her eyes hard as she said it."...she went back into past...but as soon as mayank called her she came back...!! ..WOWWW...!! ..😍..😍...for me this one line made whole chap beautiful...!!..👏..!! 

yes, by changing clothes nupur cant change the bad memories...but i guess she is not strong enough to face that bad memories and forget !..she just dont wanna remember a bit of those memories..!!  ...emotions came out really beautifully...loved it..❤️..!! 
Edited by pearl10 - 12 years ago
PART 5 :

loved the convo of trio...it was needed...!! ..loved when gunji asked sam .."u mean my di made a mistake? "...indeed such a strong bond of gunur..❤️...! 

"u dont trust me!!! " the unsaid words finally came out of his mouth..! if nupur would hv told him abt dhruv's threats , the separation of 3 years could hv been avoided...! this is wht ,  mayank wanted. the anger came out.

he said " i m mayank." and the unsaid words " i m not dhruv." hung in air. WOW!!!  do u hv any idea how much this one line conveyed mayank's unspoken words? ..beautiful..just beautiful...👏  ..hats off...! 

great work..!! 
PART 6 :

i can so imagine mayur talking without any hesitant...❤️...sigh. beautiful...! 

and here comes the reality. 

PART 7 :

heart wrenching..!!

cant describe mayank's condition...it was just...ahh...cant explain...!! nupur's guilt , the guilt of thinking of dhruv when she was with mayank...ahhh...the both heart is filled with so much pain...!!

awesome job u hv done...! 

PART 8 : 

he is Mayank. the Mayank Sharma. the gentle man side of his never let him do anything which is wrong. loved when he asked her " kal raat maine tumhe force kiya? " ..i hv no words to say how much beautiful it was..!! ❤️

nupur wanted to see mayank fulfilling his dreams..(his career plans) ..but she wasnt aware of this that mayank is indeed fulfilling his dreams..to spend each and every moments of his life with her..only her...! ❤️ ..❤️...!!
PART 9 :

another HEART WRENCHING part..!! i dnno why mayu's pain affect me so much..! just wonderful job..!! 

i sometimes wonder how cruel the fate is..!!..not in daily shop but talking abt real life also..! when mayur had nothing but they had everything. ( they both had each other - after their marriage ) ..but when mayu had everything ..his wealth and all...but he had lost everything..he lost his LIFE...he lost HIS NUPUR...!! 
PART 10: 

no offence but i really dont like when sajan being interrupter in mayur.:P

really enjoyed this chap. glad to see all of them together. but poor mayu. ! 😆..i love him when he is like this...😳 ..nice part...!!