mjht revisited 3. last part /page 69 - Page 18

Posted: 12 years ago
nice cont soon dear πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by sumonetolub

lovely update...becuz you brought back my favorite character after mayur...and you know that she can never be a haddi between them like everyone else...in fact she always brings them closer πŸ˜Š

you are beginning to read my mind😊

thanks for reading and replying
Originally posted by a little faith

MJHT revisited 3

mere dimaakh mein shayad wo hamara pehla waala samrat ka outhouse hi tha. Achanak se yahaan aake thoda ajeeb laga

As though it wasn't only the viewers that travelled through the time leap.  Excellent introduction.

us ehsaas ko bhulgaya tha ' jab bhi tum mere saath hoti thi ,,tab aisa lagtha  tha ki main zinda hoon. Beautifully written. I have always loved the sentiment and it reminded me of these lines of lyrics, Kahun kya bhala, Tumhi ko to mein chahta hoon Suno
Tumhein jo mila, Mene jana main bhi zinda hoon

"par samrat in teen saal mein, tum sab se zyaada changed hogayeho."nupur teased him as he looked at her questioningly, " tumhaare chashmein lag gaye."Although said half in jest, I loved the truth of this statement.  As though he was trying to replace the irreplaceable through imitation. 

nupur who had read every expression of his and perhaps even the ones which weren't on his face. That understanding that even years of age can not remove.

I loved that slow development of their physical intimacy, that slight struggle that as you say we didn't get in the original, for it seems more natural this way.  I too re wrote this chapter of MN too, as did many BUT mine seems very melo dramatic whilst also diluted when compared to yours for you have managed to capture that true to life quality that is beautiful as it is haunting.  Well written.

With love, Sabah

thanks for reading and replying.

what you say as true to life can border on boring at times!!! though  its nice to hear  you calling it beautiful !😊
hay Why we skipped it
So lovely na i liked Shilpa entry which we missed In MJHT
thanks for pm 
con soon
I have just started i need some time dear to complete after that i will comment
Originally posted by sumonetolub

loving the pace...and such an emotional yet beautiful update πŸ˜Š

I agree with you.Smile
it nice to see shilpa aunty here nahi to leap ke maa bap sabke gayab hi ho gaye the.
Awww shilpa aunty
i alwz wanted this bonding b/w mayur and S.A
lekin wo hume mila he nehi- we requested them a lot but they dint listen to us
at least tumhare update se wo mil gayi...
very ice part dear
loved it a lot
keep it up
nice update...
 you know i really want that to happen with nupur..
like it was on humraz and attemp to death attack was done amisha patel... but i wont mayank to rescue her...
i know i am talking that if i had gone mad... but i think this will anable her to remove or smooth her pain...
y wud i skip such a beautiful update??
i always cravd 4 shilpa aunty n MN scenes...
luvd it !
cont soon!
luv ya!πŸ€—