mayur_eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice part..
cont soon dear😊
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi am a silent reader for sometime, and i have bn reading! sorry for nt replying to ure pm dat day...

btw this part, i didnt like one thing, personally, sorry, the tension between dia and sammy... i mean... it was never shown in the show... dia-benji-uday loved and respected samrat as a friend... and wen dia came previously, she didnt show the same feelings as mayank and gunjan had towrds samrat before nups came back... dia never blamed sam and even told that to gunjan...
Edited by suhaani.cid - 12 years ago
-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank u forgiving us this 1
wish we had moments like this in MJHT
spcly between Nups Dia
that was really refreshing n well written
thanks for the pm
DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great update dear
thanks for Pm 
cont soon
np18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suhaani.cid

hi am a silent reader for sometime, and i have bn reading! sorry for nt replying to ure pm dat day...

btw this part, i didnt like one thing, personally, sorry, the tension between dia and sammy... i mean... it was never shown in the show... dia-benji-uday loved and respected samrat as a friend... and wen dia came previously, she didnt show the same feelings as mayank and gunjan had towrds samrat before nups came back... dia never blamed sam and even told that to gunjan...

i

happy you replied!

its okay if you dont like something but im happy you read it. i still owe you the sam-bui patch up!

actually i may not do justice to that sentence/tension now but will try to - it wasnt shown in the show but im not writing wat was shown in the show. theres a reason for that --and  can i just request you to wait for it---let me just clarify that dia even in this part 11 spoke rudely only when asked about  benji...only then.. she was fine before. both in the show and in this . and i m concentrating the part in bold

but then thanks again.
Edited by np18 - 12 years ago
neha_mjht thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome thank u for pm
np18 thumbnail

PART 12

late in the night – MN bedroom

Mayank is leaning on the pillows with eyes closed.nupur is doing something almost inside the cupboard.

"kal adjust karlena nupur. Abhi aajao."

"kal time nahin milega mayank. excel bhi tho jaana hain."

"isiliye jaldi so jao. Come on."

nupur looked up at him , hesitated and sighing got up. She was in one of her new night dresses-the long ones. She went and settled down on the bed next to mayank, with her chin resting on his chest and traced his face. His eyes were still closed, he smiled.

"mayank, mujhe bulaakar tum sogaye kya?"

he opened his eyes," nahin. Tum thak gayi ho?"

"aisa kaunsa pahaad utaya hain humne do din mein ki thak jaayenge! Waise achha hua ki dia aagayi. Mayank, tumhe bura nahin laga ki tumhaari teen din ki chutti mein sab aagaye aur hum dono ko saath mein time nahin mila?"

"kyun tumhe bura laga?"

"sach boloon tho haan. Pehle kuch time teek tha phir pata nahin kyun- main wait kararhi thi ki kab sab chalejaayenge aur mein tumhaare saath kuch baath karoongi."

"isiliye kya chup chup si thi?"

"haan. Main kitni buri hoon na. Dia bechaari mujhe milne itne door se chaliaayi aur main khush nahin thi."

"nahin nupur , tum buri nahin ho. Tumhe bas meri fikar rehthi hain. Tum shayd yeh soch rahi thi ki mujhe bura laga hoga" she nodded," ya phir yeh ki dia ne aathe hi tumse kuch aisa kehdiya jisse tumhe takleef hui?" she didnt show any expressions.

"nupur ...tum kuch kam bolne lagi ho. Jab nupur verma bankar aayi thi tab bhi zyaada bolthi thi"

nupur sat up , angrily.

"phir se mujhe us naam yaad mat dilaao. Mujhe nafrat hain us naam se. Main... "

mayank was surprised at her anger and interrupted,

" okay baba. Sorry. Mrs Nupur Bhushan Sharma." he replied stressing on each word,"waise mujhe gussa isiliye bhi nahin aaya kyunki mujhe pata hain ki tum us lost time ko make up karne keliye kuch zaroor karogi" he continued mischiviously ,removing her clip.

"achha mujhe kyun kuch karna hain? Tum kyun nahin kuch karthe?" she asked in a similar tone

"kyunki wo sab jo ghar aaye wo tumhaare sisters hain!"

She went back to leaning on his chest.

"wo dono mere behenein kam aur tumhaare ...

"saaliyaan"

"...dost zyaada dikh rahe the. Aur samrat bhi tumhaara hi dost hain."

mayank placed his hands around her shoulder running his hands on her satiny nightie and frowned a little- why did she say something like that? She didnt say it angrily but...

"nupur" "mayank" both smiled

"tum bolo" "tum bolo" both laughed

silence

and then nupur lifted her head to place a kiss on his cheek while mayank bent to kiss her hair. They stopped within inches of each other and smiling mayank kissed her on the lips. Nupur closed her eyes to savour the moment. Mayank pulled back and looked at her , to gauge her reaction. She opened her eyes and stared at him, his eyes showing an equal mixture of love and desire but with a question

"kya hua?" she asked.

"tum he aisa kyun laga ki wo mere dost hain nupur? Main..."

"hey bhagwaan, mayank tumhe abh baat karni hain!" she pouted.

"main bilkul bhi baat karni ki mood mein nahin hoon par tum aisi kuch dialogue bologi tho..."

"mujhe kuch kuch jalan jaisa hua teek hain bas. Aur kuch nahin."

"dia aur gunjan se?!!!"

"nahin, jo tumhaare aur unke beech ki rishtha hain usse. " he looked at her clueless. She sighed.

"mayank, Tum sab ki alag hi duniya hain jiske baare main.. main kuch jaanthi nahin. Tum teeno ko excel ke baare mein baath karthe time ka pata nahin chaltha . Aur dia bhi- tumhaare aur dia ke kitne common friends hain! And samrat ke saath tho...tum dono ka tho jai aur veeru ka rishtha hain...Tho main kya bolthi? Isiliye main chup bhi thi .In teen saal mein bohot kuch badal gaya hain. "

"nupur.." this girl never stopped shocking him

"main jaanthi hoon main bewakoof hoon , phir kehne ki zaroorat nahin hain."

"tum bewakoof nahin tum paagal ho. " her face changed , he pulled her closer so that she was in level with his eyes and hit the side of her head affectionately while shaking his own head.

"paagal ladki. Hum sab ki zindagi mein ek sabse bada common cheez hain jis keliye hum sab jude the. " she smiled a little

"itna khush mat ho, main tumhaari baat nahin karraha. Main us dard ki baat kararha tha jo hum sab mein tha tumhaare jaane ke baad. Aur ab wohi dard khushi mein badal chuka hain bas." she smiled a little more.

"isiliye main kehraha tha college joi karlo .tab tumhe bhi bohot kuch miljaayega baath karne keliye"

and then he said something which spoiled the moment," waise tum bhi baat karsakthi thi trauma centre ke baare mein  jab dia ne tumse uski baat chedi tab" he said it in a flat tone- matter of factly.

nupur looked at him for a second, got up from her place on his chest and started to keep the pillow next to him in place. She was about to put her head on it when he held her and asked," kya hua tumhe?"

" chodo mayank. Mujhe neend aarahi hain."

"neend? Tum tho aadhi aadhi raat tak jaagthi rehte ho. Jhoot mat bolo. Kya hua?"

" kuch nahin. "

"nupur, tum trauma centre ke baare ..."

"mujhe kuch nahin sunna hain nahin kuch kehna hain. Nahin trauma center ke baare mein nahin delhi ke ghatiya ghar ke baare mein aur meditation class ke baare mein. Tum samajthe kyun nahin? Tumhe mujhpar kya itna bhi bharosa nahin hai?" and slept on her pillow.

Mayank stared at her sleeping figure, the words bharosa ringing in his ears. Bharosa? What was wrong with this girl? Yeh kyun itna overreact karthi hain? Bilkul nahin badli. Ya phir mein hi main usko normal rehne keliye force karrahaan hoon.

He caught sight of the small burn scar on her neck visible just above her dress ,remembered the scars on her back and felt an unexplained surge of anger.aur kuch bolthi bhi nahin.

He turned away , drank a glass of water ,switched on the nightlamp and lay on the bed. Why did he have to talk? To ask her ? But she was so upset when dia had mentioned the centre.poocoon tho galat, nahin poochon tho galat.

He heard a sob suppressed . She must be trying not to cry aloud. All the doubts, irritations every bad feeling melted and he got up , balancing on his elbow, placed a hand softly on her shoulder and turned her around to face him forcibly. Nupur had no strength to resist.she looked at him with tearfilled eyes and hastily wiped them away. Mayank bent and kissed her on her eyes, tasting her salty tears. Her arms around his neck , she burst out sobbing. He bent closer, sleeping over her and felt his eyes getting wet as well.

"sorry" mayank " sorry" nupur

mayank brushed his nose to hers.He hated to see her in tears and more he hated to be the reason for her crying. He kissed her eyes again and wiped the tears off her face with his thumb. Her eyes closed, her sobs slowly reducing.

"ab bas karo. Main promise kartha hoon ki main tumse iske baare mein koi baat nahin karoonga."

"mayank, main trauma center mein almost one and half years rahin . Phir delhi ya mumbai ya ahmedabad mein uska..."

"nupur, mujhe tum kuch bhi explanations ke tarah mat do please. Maine tumse ..." he stopped suddenly worried about what she was saying and hesitant to hear it as well.

"jaanthi hoon. Jaanthi hoon ki tum mujhse aisa koi sawaal nahin kar rahe ho. Par mujhe batana hain. Yeh batana hain ki main ...ki mere aur dhruv ..."

"okay", mayank stopped her his voice breaking ," tumhe kehna hain tho okay. Main samjgaya. Par mera iraada tumse tumhaara dard share karna ka tha. Aur kuch nahin."

she looked at him with grateful eyes. Grateful that he understood her need to make herself clear. He really meant it she knew.

"main tumse bohot pyaar kartha hoon. In teen saalon mein wo badla nahin. and leaned over her to kiss her again this time on her cheek his wet cheeks brushing against hers. She didn't respond but neither did she push him off. He continued to caress her and kiss her for sometime before falling asleep in each others arms.

------------

hi! heres the next part. anyone whos free, can you guys let me know if the flows okay or its too disconnected / slow/ fast  whateever.

thanks for the likes and replies.

neha_mjht thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yay..i m the first one...a fast reader i m..lovely
np18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha_mjht

yay..i m the first one...a fast reader i m..lovely

is it fast reader  im - or- im  lovely 
😊   both true, i guess