Miley Jab Hum Tum

mjht revisited 3. last part /page 69 - Page 14

Maahzabeen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
beautiful update dear...
loved it to the core!
end has left me in confusion...waiitng to read more...
thanks for the pm😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update dear
I loved sisterly conversation
thanks for pm 
cont soon
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: np18

firstly thanks for replying----but thanks to me?!!! thats surprising-
 its so diificult to say whose pain was greater- but yes ive always felt mayanks was bad as well.

and from ur replies i guess ur a mayank fan as well- me too- same pinch

haha i didnt mean comparatively greater than nupur's...i meant to say his pain was greater than what they showed it to be...and yes of course im a mayank fan...but also a nupur fan and mayur fan...its just that when they were together, the 2 sparks came together to let out fireworks!
np18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sumonetolub

haha i didnt mean comparatively greater than nupur's...i meant to say his pain was greater than what they showed it to be...and yes of course im a mayank fan...but also a nupur fan and mayur fan...its just that when they were together, the 2 sparks came together to let out fireworks!

they are so much a part of each other that to separate them is difficult !  and yes got what you meant in bold
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nyc update dear!!!!
bt wt happnd 2 mayank in d end??😕
cont soon!
thnx 4 d pm!🤗
np18 thumbnail
PART 11

The doorbell rang .gunjan looked at Nupur---she went ,opened it and shouted- Mayank!!!

-------------------------------------

"main yahaan hoon." mayank voice came from inside.

"nahin mayank...matlab dekho... dia ..." and hugged Dia who was standing at the door with tears in her eyes. The other three came running and all of them hugged eachother.

"tumne bataya nahin."

"maine gunjan ko phone kiya tha."

"achha tho tum yeh mujhse chupaarahi thi!"

" surprise tha di. Dia ,uday bhaiyya kahaan hain?" dia gave her typical dodo is dodo look

"dodo ke baare mein tho poochon mat. Usne apna passpost aur visa pata nahin kahaan miss kardiya hain tho wo short notice pe aa nahin saka. Main nupur ko dekhne jaldi aagayi." and she hugged nupur again.

"kitni achhi lagrahi ho!" nupur

"tumse kam" dia

Both of them cried. Gunjan joined in the group hug and cried as well.

"hum bhi join karle ya its sisters only hain?" sam

"its bhushans  family only" dia said

"tab tho hum bhi hain" mayank hugged all three and looked back at sam. Catching sight of samrats reluctance, he pulled him with a stern look.

Sitting on the sofa

"dia tum kya sach mein fashion designer bangayi ho? Tho mujhe bhi kuch tumhaara designer wear pehne do na" nupur

"haan jaise maine tumhe first time dress kiya tha waise hi kuch chalega?" all three girls started laughing at the memory.

"dekha mayank maine kahaan tha tumse ki nupur ..." dia said looking at mayank.

mayank nodded his eyes shining.. She turned to nupur and holding her hand continued,

" honestly nupur, tum nahin jaanthi. Jab mujhe aisa lagne laga ki tum zinda ho...tab ...azeeb sa feeling tha nupur. Main dekh sakthi thi ki tum dance karrahi ho, nahin wo ek vision jaisa nahin, bas ek feeling tha . Tumne kya dance..."

" Main dance sikhharahi thi."

dia shook her head unbelievingly!

"aur nupur kya tumhare paas kuch beads jaisa ...necklace ...nahin chain..."

"haan , ek ajeeb sa chain tha jismein alag alag stones the ..."

They were quiet.

"tumhe kaise pata?" gunjan asked

"pata nahin gunjan. Kuch din mujhe bohot kuch signs milrahe the phir maine mayank ke saath baath ki. Uski baad nahin" she hugged nupur again. Nupur was looking pale and worried .

"tab tum kahaan thi?" nupur

"china mein phir delhi mein. Meditation healing classes join kiya tha maine."

"kya hua di." nupur was again looking lost.

"maine bhi join kiya tha .seriously nahin ,ghar se baahar jaane ka ek bahaana chahiye tha na aur wo hamare ghar..." with a look at mayank," matlab jahaan main rehthi thi uski kareeb hi tha tho ... Mujhe kuch ajeeb sa lagne laga so maine chod diya"

"maybe hum dono ne ek hi time yeh kiya . isiliye mujhe itni saare signs mile the. Aur mayank ko bhi."

"but main unko kuch seriously nahin letha agar tum nahin aathi dia. Jab tum aayi tab kuch din aisa lagtha tha ki nupur, tum mere paas khadi ho."

"aisa hi hota hain mayank. Nupur ke dil mein, mind mein tumhaare thoughts hi the tho tum bhi usko feel karsakthe. Par shayad kisi wajah se usne sab kuch block kardiya , isiliye hum dono ko kuch bhi samaj mein nahin aarahaan tha. Par haan agar wo sab nahin hota tho hum logon ko doubts nahin aathe aur hum nupur ki records dekhne hospital aur trauma centre nahin jaathe "

"trauma center?" nupur looked at mayank and dia , suddenly scared ," tum kab aaye the wahaan?"

both mayank and dia exchanged glances.

"ward boy ne bola tha ki tum ek din pehle discharge hui thi. Unko tumhaara address nahin pata tha." dia

"jo address tha wo bhi galat hi tha" nupur was thoughtful," tho isiliye mujhe wahaan se jaldi discharge karwaaya usne."

"kisne?" dia asked.

all were silent for a second waiting for nupur to answer.

Nupur turned to dia," kisi shaitan ne. Usko chodo dia. " she looked upset but.

"nupur, wahaan ki doctor ne kahaan ki tum wahin admited thi par sammy ne mujhse kahaan ki tumhe kisine...forcibly ..." dia asked her haltingly.

the other three looked at her apprehensively but also wanted her to talk.mayank stopped gunjan who was about to interrupt with a warning look. He wanted her to talk. Nupur still with her eyes turned towards dia but her thoughts elsewhere, replied, with a shake in her voice," main...main ... woh centre main...phir wo...dhruv..." and stopped . She couldnt say anything that made sense.

Dia looked shocked at the change in nupurs face , gunjan placed her hand on dia s shoulders warningly while mayank put his arm around nupur saying," kya dia tum aathe hi meri wife ki interrogation karne lagi?!" his eyes saying to dia- im sorry for speaking like this to you.

" nupur jahaan bhi thi , thank god ki zinda thi. Aur ab mere saath ...sorry hamare saath hain."

"sorry nupur. Maybe maine insensitively kuch kehdiya. i..."

"nahin dia. Tumhaari koi galthi nahin hain. Main hi kuch..."

dia nodded and hugged her again, looking at mayank wondering what was happening with her sister.

To change the topic,Samrat asked," dia benji kahaan hain?"

"kyun? You dont know?" dia replied a little sharply but then catching samrats hurt look, said,

"UK mein. Kya karrahaan hain! Yeh tum dodo se hi poochlena.ya phir uska number dedoongi, phone karlena" she said irritatedly . Samrat looked hurt and gunjan stared at dia in surprise. Dia didnt speak rudely to samrat ever.

Dia turned to nupur, "main yahaan two days rehke wapas jaane waali hoon tho hum log time waste nahin karthe hain. Mujhe itna gossip karna hain."

"itni jaldi?"

"haan nupur , packed schedule tha . Par next month ek long holiday ke liye kahin jaayenge. Hum sab saath mein. Okay?"

"haan chalo kahaan?" gunjan asked

And they continued to exchange news excitedly and plan. Nupur trying to look better than she felt.

---------------

hi ! thanks a lot for your replies and likes

hope this is liked too.
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow youre bringing in all these things that i totally forgot about!...and im really happy about that ğŸ˜Š...continue soon...
-Anila- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...
thank u sooo much for d PM...
i loved it...
continue soon...
love ya...🤗
Edited by 18anila1 - 12 years ago
np18 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sumonetolub

wow youre bringing in all these things that i totally forgot about!...and im really happy about that ğŸ˜Š...continue soon...

i refreshed memory thro youtube  as i hated it when dia and uday werent part of season 2 . infact if i had the time i would bring in sam-dia- gunjan etc.,

thanks for replying
drmaha thumbnail
wow amazing dear...
loved it...