Miley Jab Hum Tum

mjht revisited 3. last part /page 69

np18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi ! here s another one - the one trying to deal with nupurs recovery once she gets back from dhruv. i guess theres no need to repeat how  lousy the tracks were !

so happy reading if someone does read!! but can anyone who wants to read press like button to this mail.

link to the other two-

mjht revisited 1

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1790029&PID=46915076&#46915076

mjht revisited 2

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1790029&PID=46915076&#46915076

PART 1     - page 1
PART  2      page 3
PART  3      page 5
PART 4       page  6
PART 5       page  8
PART 6       page 10
PART 7       page 12
PART 8       page 14
PART 9       page 17
PART 10    page  20
PART 11    page  25
PART 12    page 27
PART 13    page 30
PART  14   page 33
PART 15    page 35
PART  16   page  38
PART  17   page 41
PART 18   page 46
PART  19  page 49
PART 20   page 52
PART 21   page 54
PART 22   page 57
PART 23   page 60
PART 24   page 62
PART 25  page  64
PART 26  page  67
LAST PART page 69
Edited by np18 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

np18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Background -
the time when the four of them get held by dhruv and nupur accepts she heself is nupur and dhruv is taken away by poilce. the following story.

MN walk into the house

Nupur walks  in with a small bag behind Mayank. Mayank in smiles and Nupur looking at him with a smile. Then she stopped at the door and stared around. Mayank walked in and noticing she wasn't with him, turned back, and went to her back.

"kya hua? Kya dekh rahi ho?" she shook her head.

"tho chalo andher."

"yeh kiska ghar hain?" nupur asked still in her place

"mera, matlab ab tak mera ab hamara." Mayank placed his hands on her shoulders  and was still smiling.

His smile brought a return smile from her.

"kyun? achha nahin laga?"

She shook her head.

"nahin, matlab. Pehle dekhne tho do. " and walked in. he held her free arm and led her inside," mere dimaakh mein shayad wo hamara pehla waala samrat ka outhouse hi tha. Achanak se yahaan aake thoda ajeeb laga."

"chaho tho wahin par jaasakthe hain. Samrat ne wo ghar aisi hi sambhalke rakha hain."

She stopped for a second."kitna majaa kiya tha humsab wahaan, nahin? Par nahin. Main kabhi bhi peeche moodke dekhna nahin chahthi. Bas aisi hi poochrahin thi." They looked at each other for a moment and then, he forced himself to smile .

"waise tho tumhaara grihapravesh karsakthe the, par yaad nahin raha."

"koi bat nahin. Waise itna bada hain. Yahaan kaun kaun rehtha hain?"

"waah nupur, aathe hi questioning shuru?  Main aur meri tanhaayi rehthe hain bas." Though he said it with a smile, once the words were out of his mouth, he became serious and by then as they were in front of that huge photo of nupurs, nupur caught sight of the photo and looked from that to him. Her eyes turned moist .

"main aur meri yaadein bas ", he said seriously and suddenly  shaking his head continued," waise  maa aur gunjan bhi yahaan kabhi kabhi rehthe the. Par ab  tho nayi yaadein banane ka time hain. " he cupped her face and brought her face forwards kissed her forehead while she closed her eyes and a tear escaped her eyes. He wiped the tear off and shook his head ," aaj se nahin." She nodded.

He left her, picked her bag up and said," chalo. Kitna dher hogaya hain. ' and walkin up the stairs spoke continuously,"thank god ki kisiko chot nahin aayi. Bas samrat ko thoda kharoch aayi hain, ek taraf se dekhe tho achha hua warna gunjan tho tumhe chodne waali nahin thi. Kitna chipak ke baithi thi tumse. Mujhe laga ki mujhe bhi tumhaare saath nahin rehne degi." Nupur climbing just behind him hit him playfully on the back. He stopped and still smiling," usne tumhe bohot miss kiya nupur. pehle kuch din thoโ€ฆ..jaise ki uski haath pair kaat diye hoโ€ฆ.' He shook his head again and looking at her," main yeh kya baat  kar rahaan hoon. Chalo." And opened the bedroom door.

Nupur followed  with a slightly sad thoughtful face. And stopped in her tracks- the room also had  some beautiful photos. She looked at them and asked mayank while he was busy making place for her stuff

"mayank yeh tumhaara kamra hain?'

"haan. Tumhaara itne saare photo jo hain. Maine tumhaare kapde yahaan rakhdiya hain. Kal phir kuch adjust karthe hain.okay?"

"main yahin rehnewaali hoon?" he voice suddenly came haltingly. He stopped and turned to her.

"tho kya guestroom main rehnewaali thi? Jaise bhushan house mein rehthi thi? ' he joked but catching her serious expression," nupurโ€ฆ"

"nahin . main yahin teek hoon. Pata nahin kya baat karrahi thi." She interrupted.

After a moment of silence, mayank moved to her, placed a hand on her shoulder," Tum thak gayi hogi. Fresh hojao. Aur phir kuch khalenge." And patting her cheek gently went out. She stared at him.

SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
RES ๐Ÿ˜Ševen b4 ur pm ๐Ÿ˜Š

edited.

congrats dear ... another revisited.
wow i loved it.
n love u 
u knw... i love ur every revisited ... it was like reliving in MJHT.
grt dear.
n thank u so much for started it.
i soo misssed ur writing.
starting of revisited3 was grt.
nupur was so vulnerable ... she even dnt knw why she asked some weired questions.
bt it was obvious for her.
after 3 long years ... she was with dhruv ... bared every kind of torture .
she was totally broken form inside.
waiting for some mayur moment ... i wanted to see a scene when nupur break down in mayank's arms ... can u plz add it???
it was my humble request.
bt m nt forcing u ... plz do whatever u thot for this ff.
continue soon.

so sorry for editing late.

Edited by SujaLuvsMayur - 12 years ago
crazymayurian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
amazing dear
luvedd it
RoohPay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res!

ll read after xams...but pls keep me pm-ing..! 

EDITED!!

wow!! another story of reliving mjht! ..๐Ÿ˜ ..wo bhe mayur...๐Ÿ˜ ...i m really thankful to u for writing this track according to ur story. ! .. ๐Ÿ˜Š...and ur story is different from any other strories written upon this track...i loved this one..the most...coz i always wanna see nupur close to mayank..not running away frm him after wht happened in 3 years. ...!! awesome concept ! ๐Ÿ‘

amazing start...the awkwardness between mayur was portrayed beautifully..!...๐Ÿ‘...and u hv improved so much...just beautiful start...! โค๏ธ ..! nothing else to say..! โค๏ธ..!   

p.s.- really sorry for replying this much late. 

Edited by pearl10 - 12 years ago
kirti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow dear nice start \
thanks for the pm
continue soon
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow!! loved it...

thanks for the pm..