Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

The truth about Ranbir & Katrina - Page 4

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Who's accusing Katrina of cheating? 😕 

most people think Katrina was with Ranbir when she and Sallu had broken up or were on some sort of break. I accused Ranbir of cheating, not Katrina..
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ranbir doesnt need a girl...he just needs this...
hmmm there are topics about salman in which srk is mentionned for obvious reasons (rivalry, BO records, Khan war and so on) - salman was mentionned cause he's the godfather of kat in the industry and she owes him like half of the fame and money she gets...and they were supposedly lovers 😳
sherryy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

From wat i have heard they were together but Ranbir had put condition they can have a relationship but will keep it under wrap as that time he was dating deepika n Kat was upset with that condition n there was tension between the 2 then deepika came to know about it n with the fear of everyone knowing about it Ranbir ended it

MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
for long happines she need powerful man and i think Salman more powerfull...i just thinking
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They dated for sure.but i think kat wanted more like marriage and ranbir being ranbir dint accept for that so i think thats why they broke up also..the nargis factor came in... 

They probably dated. They're both young and it's not uncommon for co-stars to hook up or have a fling. But if anyone is expecting a fairytale ending then sorry to be the cynic here but I doubt that's gonna happen ðŸ˜† In Tinsel town you do your job and "do" others on the way...
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
What is more interesting is Ranbir telling the Media "I never dated Katrina."

He didn't have to in so many words..Like Kat,he could have said we are just friends and leave it at that.Why was he compelled to say it?

And Isn't it a bit insulting to Katrina if ,as most of us believe ,they really dated..🤔
sogazelle thumbnail
I think Kat is still in love with Ranbir...Something deep must have happen between them and she was badly hurt.
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you everyone for your replies :)