Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: you2

^^If hits is all that matter(i don't agree)..and it certainly is endorsed by all every where...Ek main aur ek tu  backed by the Dharma media blitzkrieg has much brighter chance of becoming a hit than Barfee with dumb mute autistic characters..Rockstar is too depressing to be a superhit..

Finally trade would have to concede that Imran is hotter than Ranbir..

I agree with ya no arguing thereπŸ‘ Plus Imran is a cutieπŸ˜‰ 
Anyhow  this topic does not really interest me was just was wanting to say something since been a while. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ok am out since just wasted another post count
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
They dated..while he was still with Deepika..and things didn't work out.

Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
they luk adorable together <3

&& m pretty sure dey dated...but derz nuthin btwn dem now
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

whn their relation bcum saga...

who cares whts the status now or thn ??🀑

Keep-----------------Smiling !!!😊
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It seems that all this started with mutual benefit and somewhere they developed feelings but again commitment broke them. Salman probably was instrumental in drifting them away. Anyway Katrina is successful and still friendly with Salman.
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
They dated when they were working together...but I think kat wanted marriage...the same issue she had with Salman...and i believe thats when ranbir backed out...
yeh katrina ko shaadi ki itni jaldi kyun hain??πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: -Nemo-

Because when a person genuinely is in love with someone, usually they want stable commitment for the rest of their lives. Too bad that one is not always sure about the other person's intentions and goals, so things don't end up working out.

Amen to that...I do feel the same about my BF - I want him as hubby πŸ˜› But well if you date some player, of course shaadi isn't a very realistic option even if feelings exist.
And I don't think Kat was genuinely in love with salman - or even Ranbir...πŸ₯± More like Ranbir was a good opportunity to get into a powerful camp and well he's young and more attractive to her taste.
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Dont' think they dated. They had a great chemistry and were probably good friends too. πŸ˜›
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -Nemo-

Because when a person genuinely is in love with someone, usually they want stable commitment for the rest of their lives. Too bad that one is not always sure about the other person's intentions and goals, so things don't end up working out.

arey u toh took my joke seriously...😳
i m not mocking kat here sachi...its just dat the industry in which she is, relationships are so fickle that nothing feels realistic...and which person does not want to get married to the person he/she genuinely loves...but the fact is these days commitments hold no values to many people...
Lemme tell you --- some months ago I hooked up with a guy I found unappealing cause I wanted to fill the void - he felt it so he decided for us to stop seeing each other - I was a bit bothered...doesn't mean I was in love.

But well maybe Kat liked him genuinely, I won't bet it but I don't avoid the possibility. Sorry but when you're able to sleep with father figures to reach the top, I doubt you really up to get back to actual feelings, you act as a bit like a machine at some point.
When you sleep to have a position, I'm not sure if genuine is an adjective which can be associated to your or your feelings in the process. I know that now she can choose someone she likes and someone younger, but she appears to me like someone who want a position in Btown families. It's just an opinion though, maybe she wa sin love with Ranbir and it went to the Kaput road.