Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: maangeetcrazy

haila u girls talking about MSK's boxers..dont u have shame?
:O🀣🀣

what shame...don't tell me u never thought about MSK in boxers.almost all girls in this forum have this fantasy

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Syl for me it's the first one

Maan in silk boxers (Geet can wear a babydoll teddyπŸ˜‰) go to bed and make magic (al) love all night long ☺️

If I make up my own then

Maaneet in the car go to the jungle and make love in the tent, by the riverside, by the fire (the list can go on and on that way we get a week long SR πŸ˜†) πŸ˜‰  ☺️

Originally posted by: drdee142

Syl for me it's the first one

Maan in silk boxers (Geet can wear a babydoll teddyπŸ˜‰) go to bed and make magic (al) love all night long ☺️

If I make up my own then

Maaneet in the car go to the jungle and make love in the tent, by the riverside, by the fire (the list can go on and on that way we get a week long SR πŸ˜†) πŸ˜‰  ☺️

GHSP set tents usually come with lanternsπŸ‘
Fire is hazardous to Maaneet as they will be on fire themselves.  We don't want fire to play with fire, do we😲
Saams thumbnail
1st three options have equal responses but the 1st one is garnering all the attention..Maybe Maan's boxers is doing that..

Originally posted by: Saams

1st three options have equal responses but the 1st one is garnering all the attention..Maybe Maan's boxers is doing that..

Babies always win😳

Originally posted by: undisclosed

maya...good thing boxers don't have zippersπŸ˜†

Good thing the zipper-queen is not hereπŸ€”
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

GHSP set tents usually come with lanternsπŸ‘
Fire is hazardous to Maaneet as they will be on fire themselves.  We don't want fire to play with fire, do we😲

But Mishu you lantern has gotta be there and the fire will ignite the flame in them all the more so we get more passionates scenes and then they will make beautiful babies too 😍
EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omgg 😲 what a hotty poll 😍

i 'm now ur fan πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Originally posted by: drdee142

But Mishu you lantern has gotta be there and the fire will ignite the flame in them all the more so we get more passionates scenes and then they will make beautiful babies too 😍

πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ€—

Originally posted by: RobseSSedSonu

omgg 😲 what a hotty poll 😍

i 'm now ur fan πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

I know & babies are winning😳
Counting Syls' fans = 2πŸ‘