arjuhi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone it's rashi here. Ok so I am really confused. On awantika ff of cuz things change Awantika sister said that awantika passed away. When I saw that news I cried a lot but then varshinin and raman di said that awantika has not passed away. Guys I am really confused and am cring my eyes out. Could someone tell me what is true or else I won't be able to sleep tonight 😭 I am really very sad. Please reply.

~with love,
Rashi~

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey rashi...the thing issue is pretty confusing and deep...i have to tell you guys everything..i know...i'll do it,once i'm home...but for now awantika is very much alive and nothing happened to her!
arjuhi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg varshini thank u so much. I was just cryin so much. But now that I kno awantika is ok I am feeling much better. Thank u so much for clearing up my confusion. Please tell us everything and why it said she is no more. Phew!! Can't wait for u to come back awantika. We lOve u <3
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -vrshn-

hey rashi...the thing issue is pretty confusing and deep...i have to tell you guys everything..i know...i'll do it,once i'm home...but for now awantika is very much alive and nothing happened to her!

oh thats great news
sakmhlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i visited kmh forum after many days n the ist thing i got to know abt awi thing.it made my heart skipped many beats.at start of morning i cried terribly.@vrshn plz clear things soon.plzzz i m so scared.this news made me tremble.vrshn do it soon.i shall b grateful to u.
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fingers crossed..
vashu tel once u r ready.. i hope i wnt curse awi if she lied !! :-S
.vrshn. thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparna4karanika

fingers crossed..
vashu tel once u r ready.. i hope i wnt curse awi if she lied !! :-S

chill appu :)
karan.kritzkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i had read the news on FF cuz things change with the hope that it would say she back to normal and perfect. But after i read it i had tears in my eyes. y i couldnt say anything ive been upset all day but now reading this i am feeling much better. But im still wondering y would anybody do something llike that i am sure that there must be a reason for this just waiting for this to be explained... 
cherry227 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -vrshn-

thats really good news! im new to this forum and donot know anybody personally but reading the ff's over here has connected me to you guys at some level and getting a news like that can really be disturbing... for now im just glad that she's alive and pray that she'll be fine soon... thank you for updating
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Omg Thats A Great News Dear..

I Was So Shocked :(

Hope She Will Get Well Soon