Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Why Khushi and not payal?

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Isn't Payal the oldest? Isn't she up for marriage , so why not Payal with Shamu. WHY is Khushi for Shamu. Someone write in bold red letters to bua. BACK AWAY. Khushi belongs to LAAD GOVERNOR RAKSHAAS.
I am quite confused as to why it's Khushi and don't tell me because Khushi is the lead and they need Arnav to be pissed off. I want a LOGICAL answers.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
egjactlyy Jenny !! i mean why not Payal 🤔 when Shyam helps payal or sth like that why dont she put her hand under her chin and does her ALL TIME fav pose 🤣🤣 ?? and yeah the lead wala reason wont make ANY sense 😳
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I totally agree with you! I just don't get why its Khushi and not Payal, its really weird considering Payal's the elder sister and should be the first to get married, dunno why! and notice how in everything its Khushi even with the whole working and earning money thing i mean Payal's the elder sister so why didn't she ever consider working why Khushi? LOL No idea what the reason is and I agree because she is the lead it still doesn't make sense lol. Btw great post I often think about that but glad u made a topic on it. x
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
u see from the start Shyam was nice and Khushi was the first one to be friends with shyam! other than that, all i can say is CVs are crack! 
FlamingsOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
But payal is akaash :D

because shyam looks at kushi that way and bhauji so,so i think shes just trying 2 get shyam together

i em not sure myself,anyways are bauhji is full of nund ke soori,so lets not count on Her:D
good thing,:/
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bua needs to get a life..afterall it is neither Payal nor Khushi but Bua who is the oldest bachelorette..🤣so plz get her married to the pervert and sent both of them packing off.!🤢.. Edited by xxXSejalXxx - 12 years ago
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: xxXSejalXxx

Bua needs to get a life..afterall it is neither Payal nor Khushi but Bua who is the oldest bachelorette..🤣so plz get her married to the pervert and sent both of them packing off.!🤢..

Aww cool! u made by weekend!! nand kisore and pervent!! love ur idea! we'll seee if bua jee approves him cheating on her!🤣
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
very good question ðŸ˜Š
Simply_Smart thumbnail
Because Buaji has always seen Shyam staring creepily at Khushi!

However, I don't understand how Buaji would approve of the marriage when her darling Payal, who is also older, is still unmarried. At the beginning of the show, Buaji gave Khushi so much crap for breaking off Payal's marriage...so why is she not concerned about getting Payal married now?

And I agree, Payal's lack of a sense of responsibility is baffling...on the one hand, she is a very concerned and protective older sister, but on the other hand, she is doing nothing to resolve the family problem or help her baby sister.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shyaam trying to come colser to khushi that makes Arnav to marry Khushi yaar I think so...