Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: DakshnaFan

I am short of words... Just amazing πŸ‘ Loved it Loved it... πŸ€—

thanku darlinπŸ€— 's all 4 u😊
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweetaish

Back to the mist and the breeze ruffling our darlings' baalπŸ˜†...

For a moment, neither speaks.

Naina is much too shocked to say anything. She hadnt expected him to be here, maybe she did, but not this soon...Halfway glad, overwhelmed and half confused, still reeling under the fated promise she made to his mother, she stands there staring at him. Is he for real...?

SHE is right in front of him, and Daksh finds that he can finally breathe...But she left him hanging too...without a single word...twenty four hours of pure hell...His eyes close of their own volition. Twenty four hours of knowing she didnt just leave him but had been sent away from him...of seeing her everywhere he looked yet not seeing her...
Then its too much to bear,another moment without her, and he looks at her again. Its all there in her eyes, all that he yearned for, all that love...And he knows he has found his way back to the living. Yes, she's here, so close that he just has to reach out...

He steps up.

N : Daksh tum yaha kaise...
D : [hands in his pockets ] Kyu? Yaha tak bas train ati hai kya.
N : [ looks away ] Mera wo matlab nahi tha.
D : Kya tha phir.
N : [ looks over his shoulder ] Gadi tumhari nahi he.
D : [ nods ] Rented.
N : PAr tum...[ she looks back at him, worried ]
D : Nahi.[ mildly amused ] Me usme nahi aya tha.
N : Daksh...mene Ayi se vada kiya tha ki-
D : Janta hu. Ab me aa gaya hu to kya karogi...[ challenges her ] Vapis jane ko kahogi?

Naina shakes her head; no retorts this time.

D : [ softly ] Tum kahogi to bhi nahi jaunga. Mene bhi kisi se vada kiya tha...
N : Daksh...
D : Ab tum vahi khadi rahogi ya phir-

She's flung her arms around him by then, and he smiles, holds her close.

D : Tumhe kya laga...Ek train kya choot gayi, aur me haar man jaunga?
N : [ laughs ] Nahi. Flight kabki thi?
D :[ with a smile in his voice ] 7 baje ki.
N : Thak gaye hoge na tum...phir itni der drive bhi ki...
D : Nahi. Tum duniya ke uss paar jati, to bhi me ata. Kaise bhi.
She pulls back a little, touches his face. "Daksh..."
He holds her hand there. "Mujhe miss kiya...?"
She nods. "Bahut. Bahut miss kiya tumhe. "
D : Tum ne kaise soch liya ki tum mere bagair jee sakthi ho? Meri to jaan nikal rahi thi...
N : Socha nahi tha...
D : [ smiles ] Jhoot.
N : Kya?
D : Tumne to kuch zyada hi socha tha...Luggage ki label, train ka time...Par tum bhool gayi ki mera dimag bhi kabhi kam karta hai.
N : [ smiles ] Aisi bat nahi he vakil saheb. Apke intelligence ki bahot kadr karte he hum.
D : Acha?
N : [ seriously ] Bat jhoot bolne ki nahi thi Daksh. Bat tumhe thodi der ke liye talne ki thi.
D : Taki vo sab milke muje mana le aur phir me us...us sonakshi se shadi kar lu? Tumhe pata bhi he ki tumne muje kaha phasa diya tha...?
N : Sorry...
D : Nahi... Ek sorry se kam nahi chalega...
She smiles, kisses him on both cheeks and hugs him. He hugs her back.

Anjali comes looking for Naina, and finds them on the steps, in each other's arms.
A : Daksh?
Naina steps out of his embrace, but he keeps hold of her hand.
D : Hi aunty.
Anjali looks from one to the other, then nods. "Andar chalo Daksh."

They sit down and Daksh and Naina tell her what happened. Not the whole sorry tale, not enough to vex her, but a brief sketch of who painted Naina in such a bad light in front of Vibha, and the resultant drama...
Naina goes to get coffee.
A : Daksh,beta uski choti si zindagi me bahut kuch jhela he usne...Uska dil aur mat dukhana.
Daksh keeps his hand over hers. "Nahi aunty. Aur nahi. Me vada karta hu apse. Naina ki ankho me ab kabhi aasu nahi ane dunga me."
Naina comes back with coffee for Daksh and black coffee [4got...was t black tea she likes?] for her mom.
Daksh holds out his hand to her.
She smiles and sits down with him.

Anjali leaves them to it after some time.
Daksh puts his arm around her; she leans into him.
N : Daksh...Ayi...Tumne ayi se kya kaha?
D : [ smiles ] Zyada kuch nahi...
N : Matlab?
D : Matlab ye ki mene tumhare waha se nikalne ke bad Ayi se baut kam bat kiya hai...Teen, char sentenc shayad...
N : [ disapproving ] Daksh!
He smiles again. "Mazaq tha. Tum ye nahi poochogi ki kal waha kya kya hua tha?"
N : [ relieved ] Itna kya hua? Mujhe to laga ki bas tum waha se bhag aye [ he laughs at that ]...usse zyada kya hua?
D : [ cutie smile ] Mene sab solve kar li.
N : Kya? kaise?
D : batata hu. Coffee?
Naina considers, then gives him a smile.
She gets up and holds her hand out to him.
He takes it and gets up, too.
N : Chalo mere sath.
D : Kaha...?
N : Chalo na. tumne hi to kaha tha, me duniya ke us paar jau to bhi tum aoge..
D : Acha baba...theek he. Chalo.
She asks him to get his mug; she picks hers up too, then leads him out of the house.

She takes him to the patio, makes him sit down, and settles down next to him.
N : Ab batao.
D : [ smiling ] Theek he. Station se shuru karte he...

... contd ...

@blue; hai hai..main marjaava..kya expression hain😍..I  am speechless..awesomeπŸ‘..mind blowing and fantastic.πŸ‘..I cant  think of anything more than these words right now..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And dakshu ke dilaogues especially @ red...wah..I loved them loved loved loved( infinity rakho yaar)...πŸ‘

Rocking tha mere rock star...πŸ‘πŸΌ superb yaar..

Aish_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky.m

@blue; hai hai..main marjaava..kya expression hain😍..I  am speechless..awesomeπŸ‘..mind blowing and fantastic.πŸ‘..I cant  think of anything more than these words right now..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And dakshu ke dilaogues especially @ red...wah..I loved them loved loved loved( infinity rakho yaar)...πŸ‘

Rocking tha mere rock star...πŸ‘πŸΌ superb yaar..

thnku thnku thnkuπŸ€—...itne generous comments ki barish me i'm soo drenchd darlinπŸ€—tera hi intezar thaπŸ˜›
yaar u think i'm focussin 2 much on dakshu...?
lucky.m thumbnail
@ aish

Yaar..dakshu par hi tho focus karna hain na.πŸ˜‰.he is the one who solved issue right( tho)..I always enjoy focus on dakshu.😳.I love him..so frm my side..πŸ‘πŸΌ
LadyMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetaish

Back to the mist and the breeze ruffling our darlings' baalπŸ˜†...

For a moment, neither speaks.

Naina is much too shocked to say anything. She hadnt expected him to be here, maybe she did, but not this soon...Halfway glad, overwhelmed and half confused, still reeling under the fated promise she made to his mother, she stands there staring at him. Is he for real...?

SHE is right in front of him, and Daksh finds that he can finally breathe...But she left him hanging too...without a single word...twenty four hours of pure hell...His eyes close of their own volition. Twenty four hours of knowing she didnt just leave him but had been sent away from him...of seeing her everywhere he looked yet not seeing her...
Then its too much to bear,another moment without her, and he looks at her again. Its all there in her eyes, all that he yearned for, all that love...And he knows he has found his way back to the living. Yes, she's here, so close that he just has to reach out...

He steps up.

N : Daksh tum yaha kaise...
D : [hands in his pockets ] Kyu? Yaha tak bas train ati hai kya.
N : [ looks away ] Mera wo matlab nahi tha.
D : Kya tha phir.
N : [ looks over his shoulder ] Gadi tumhari nahi he.
D : [ nods ] Rented.
N : PAr tum...[ she looks back at him, worried ]
D : Nahi.[ mildly amused ] Me usme nahi aya tha.
N : Daksh...mene Ayi se vada kiya tha ki-
D : Janta hu. Ab me aa gaya hu to kya karogi...[ challenges her ] Vapis jane ko kahogi?

Naina shakes her head; no retorts this time.

D : [ softly ] Tum kahogi to bhi nahi jaunga. Mene bhi kisi se vada kiya tha...
N : Daksh...
D : Ab tum vahi khadi rahogi ya phir-

She's flung her arms around him by then, and he smiles, holds her close.

D : Tumhe kya laga...Ek train kya choot gayi, aur me haar man jaunga?
N : [ laughs ] Nahi. Flight kabki thi?
D :[ with a smile in his voice ] 7 baje ki.
N : Thak gaye hoge na tum...phir itni der drive bhi ki...
D : Nahi. Tum duniya ke uss paar jati, to bhi me ata. Kaise bhi.
She pulls back a little, touches his face. "Daksh..."
He holds her hand there. "Mujhe miss kiya...?"
She nods. "Bahut. Bahut miss kiya tumhe. "
D : Tum ne kaise soch liya ki tum mere bagair jee sakthi ho? Meri to jaan nikal rahi thi...
N : Socha nahi tha...
D : [ smiles ] Jhoot.
N : Kya?
D : Tumne to kuch zyada hi socha tha...Luggage ki label, train ka time...Par tum bhool gayi ki mera dimag bhi kabhi kam karta hai.
N : [ smiles ] Aisi bat nahi he vakil saheb. Apke intelligence ki bahot kadr karte he hum.
D : Acha?
N : [ seriously ] Bat jhoot bolne ki nahi thi Daksh. Bat tumhe thodi der ke liye talne ki thi.
D : Taki vo sab milke muje mana le aur phir me us...us sonakshi se shadi kar lu? Tumhe pata bhi he ki tumne muje kaha phasa diya tha...?
N : Sorry...
D : Nahi... Ek sorry se kam nahi chalega...
She smiles, kisses him on both cheeks and hugs him. He hugs her back.

Anjali comes looking for Naina, and finds them on the steps, in each other's arms.
A : Daksh?
Naina steps out of his embrace, but he keeps hold of her hand.
D : Hi aunty.
Anjali looks from one to the other, then nods. "Andar chalo Daksh."

They sit down and Daksh and Naina tell her what happened. Not the whole sorry tale, not enough to vex her, but a brief sketch of who painted Naina in such a bad light in front of Vibha, and the resultant drama...
Naina goes to get coffee.
A : Daksh,beta uski choti si zindagi me bahut kuch jhela he usne...Uska dil aur mat dukhana.
Daksh keeps his hand over hers. "Nahi aunty. Aur nahi. Me vada karta hu apse. Naina ki ankho me ab kabhi aasu nahi ane dunga me."
Naina comes back with coffee for Daksh and black coffee [4got...was t black tea she likes?] for her mom.
Daksh holds out his hand to her.
She smiles and sits down with him.

Anjali leaves them to it after some time.
Daksh puts his arm around her; she leans into him.
N : Daksh...Ayi...Tumne ayi se kya kaha?
D : [ smiles ] Zyada kuch nahi...
N : Matlab?
D : Matlab ye ki mene tumhare waha se nikalne ke bad Ayi se baut kam bat kiya hai...Teen, char sentenc shayad...
N : [ disapproving ] Daksh!
He smiles again. "Mazaq tha. Tum ye nahi poochogi ki kal waha kya kya hua tha?"
N : [ relieved ] Itna kya hua? Mujhe to laga ki bas tum waha se bhag aye [ he laughs at that ]...usse zyada kya hua?
D : [ cutie smile ] Mene sab solve kar li.
N : Kya? kaise?
D : batata hu. Coffee?
Naina considers, then gives him a smile.
She gets up and holds her hand out to him.
He takes it and gets up, too.
N : Chalo mere sath.
D : Kaha...?
N : Chalo na. tumne hi to kaha tha, me duniya ke us paar jau to bhi tum aoge..
D : Acha baba...theek he. Chalo.
She asks him to get his mug; she picks hers up too, then leads him out of the house.

She takes him to the patio, makes him sit down, and settles down next to him.
N : Ab batao.
D : [ smiling ] Theek he. Station se shuru karte he...

... contd ...

So beautiful sweetaish!πŸ‘ great emotions!! i love when dakshna talk through their eyes...there is more love in their eyes than in their words...😊😊😊 well done!!πŸ‘
Aish_21 thumbnail

@ aish

Yaar..dakshu par hi tho focus karna hain na.πŸ˜‰.he is the one who solved issue right( tho)..I always enjoy focus on dakshu.😳.I love him..so frm my side..πŸ‘πŸΌ

'cours...we al luv dakshuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...sweetu cuteu pyaaru dakshu *pulls cheeks* πŸ˜›
no yar story POV...bas abhi lag raha he i'm givin 2 much wtge 2 dakshu ke lines...dats al😊
Aish_21 thumbnail
mysti darlin...thankuπŸ€— i kno. i lov their eye-speak too...Edited by sweetaish - 12 years ago
Aish_21 thumbnail
PART  10:

Daksh and Naina are out in the patio with their coffee...

D : Station se shuru karte he...
N : Station se...?
D : [ smiles ] Ha, tum jo mera dil leke gayi na wahi se...
N : Daksh pls...
D : Mazaq nahi kar raha.
N : [ tears in her eyes ] Janti hu. [puts her hand to his face] Me janti hu. PAr mere pas aur koi rasta nahi tha...
He takes her hand down and kisses it. "Hmm. Lekin ab theek he. Muje mil gaya jo mene kho diya tha..."
N : [ half smile ] Kaha kho diya...? Me humesha tumhari hu, aur mera pyaar bhi.
D : Ha. Aur mera pyaar akele Mumbai CST se train pakad kar yaha Darjeeling me aa gaya. Me bechara wahi station pe reh gaya...[ cups her face in his hands ] Dekho ab rona mat shuru kar dena...abhi tumhari momma se vada kiya tha mene ki rulaunga nahi...Chalo ab muje ek smile do...
N : Ek to tum ne muje rulaya, aur...[ thodi stubborn ] Nahi, pehle muje kahani sunao.
D : Pehle smile.
N : Daksh.
D : Naina.
They have a mini staring competition of half a minute, and then Naina breaks into a smile.
D : [ softly ] Ab lag rahi ho tum meri pyaari Naina...[ kisses her forehead ]
She hugs him then, and he smiles contentedly.
D : Ab shuru karu...?
N : Ha...

to yaha se previous day ka flashback shuru hota he guys...

[noon, outside Mumbai CST]

Anger has replaced shock by now, and Daksh opens the car door, fully intending to bash someone up.
His phone rings. It's Sanket. He listens in for a minute or so, replies in a few short sentences, starts the car and leaves.

[hospital]

Sanket walks out, finds Sonakshi and tells her they are leaving. He calls up a taxi.
En-route to P-zoo, he advises psycho to call home and get her car, since Daksh had some place to go to, would be back late and wont be able to drop her back. [ witch ne apni car vapis bhijwai thi, cos she'd intended to get ayi 2 convinc Daksh 2 drop her, part 2 f her day's plan. 1st part mene flop karvadi, ye bhi 😈]
Psycho agrees, wondering where Daksh could be, and what her chances are of getting out of this one. She texts Rohini, gets no response. She texts Rohini again.

[Ayush's house]

Ayush is on his way somewhere; he sees Daksh's car coming up the driveway, and waits for him.
Daksh walks up, all controlled violence.
Ayush gives a mild smile as greeting.
D : Kahi jane ki jaldi he.
A : [ uncharacteristically calm ] Nahi, me wahi aa raha tha. Muje tumse bat karni thi.
D : Ha muje bhi, [ steps up ] lekin muje bas ek saval ka jawab chahiye.
A : [ frowns ] Poocho...
D : Tumhara Sonakshi Joshi se kya talluk hai?

... contd ...

ps : guys...sry...aj i hapnd 2 read sme topics nd Wus...lagta he CVs r gna bring in sme more emo blkmail in supriya's form, nd Naina ki kurbani me ek aur chaptr add hoga. damn. mood ud gaya mera...baki wil put up in sme time...

Edited by sweetaish - 12 years ago
lucky.m thumbnail
Good yaar,Want to know how dakshu dealt with ayush

take ur time but dnt get upset about half sister qurbaani track.πŸ˜›

Ab dakshna seperate ho gaye tho saare problems khatam hone ke baad milne do I mean Let this supriya thing also happenπŸ˜‰..We can be free of tensions.what say?

Chalo ab tum bhi naina ki tarah ek achi se smile do...πŸ˜›
Aish_21 thumbnail

Good yaar,Want to know how dakshu dealt with ayush

take ur time but dnt get upset about half sister qurbaani track.πŸ˜›

Ab dakshna seperate ho gaye tho saare problems khatam hone ke baad milne do I mean Let this supriya thing also happenπŸ˜‰..We can be free of tensions.what say?

Chalo ab tum bhi naina ki tarah ek achi se smile do...πŸ˜›

😊 lo mene bhi smile kar li😊... vaise smil tho aj ke lov potion ka dose padke hi aa gaya thaπŸ˜‰...u outdid urself there honπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ps : crossed 200...yay