Frequent Posters

Aish_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

PART 5:

back to P-zoo:

D :[killer look] Ayi. Naina kaha he.

A : Wo chali gayi.

Daksh stares back with an oh-really expression. Baba [ sad ] looks up now.

B : Beta, uski dopeher ki train thi, nikal chuki hogi...

D :[shocked] Kya?!!

He looks at his watch; its almost noon.

D :[ determined ] Nahi. Me use aise nahi jane dunga.

A : chintu tu use vapis iss ghar nahi layega.

D : Nahi ayi...Me nahi. Tu vapis layegi use.

Ayi is shocked!

D : Ha ayi. Tu layegi Naina ko vapis.

Daksh storms off to his car; Ayi stares after him, still shocked.

Daksh is on his way to the station...

[hospital]

Psycho gets a call in between from a hyper Rohini who tells her Naina's train s due any time now and Daksh has only started from P-zoo just then...and that ther's no hope of him catching Naina at this rate.Psycho prays to all gods ki Daksh wont reach on time.

She gets up and starts pacing the halls once again. No news of Aku for her as yet.

[Daksh in his car]

He's stuck in the traffic and trying to call Naina again, but she doesnt pik up...Daksh tosses the phn aside when the block clears and puts the car in gear, hoping he'll reach on time...

[hospital]

Doc calls Sanket in. Psycho looks up, Doc signals her to stay put so she returns to her chair.

Inside, Aku's sittin up with kaki at her side.Sanket walks up and sits on the other side. [silent dialogue; Kaki's nd Sanket's expressions not seen, both have their backs to us].

Aku asks Sanket to call home.

[station]

Naina is sitting at the window seat.Her mobile flashes again [silent mode]. Its the umpteenth misd call from Daksh...She swipes at the tears and puts the phone in her bag. Closes her eyes and leans back into the seat. The train is about to leave...

... contd ...

click 4 part 6...๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by sweetaish - 12 years ago
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

He looks at his watch; its almost noon.

D :[ determined ] Nahi. Me use aise nahi jane dunga.

A : chintu tu use vapis iss ghar nahi layega.

D : Nahi ayi...Me nahi. Tu vapis layegi use.

Ayi is shocked!

D : Ha ayi. Tu layegi Naina ko vapis.

Daksh storms off to his car; Ayi stares after him, still shocked.

Daksh is on his way to the station...

@aish.@ blue.yaar this part was rocking๐Ÿ‘.I loved the way daksh said those lines๐Ÿ˜›..I can actually feel daksh saying those lines.kya dialogue hain...๐Ÿ‘..lved them๐Ÿค—

So far FF is rocking.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..continue the other parts ..I am tensed about what's going to happen next..dakshu time par pahuch gayana??๐Ÿ˜ฒ..post soon๐Ÿ˜‰

LadyMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Suspense! suspense!! Love it aish!!!!!!๐Ÿ‘ 
Dont keep us waiting!!!!!
DakshnaFan thumbnail
Aish superb yaar ๐Ÿ‘... I am loving the suspense... ๐Ÿ˜‰ Killer dialogues of Daksh ๐Ÿ˜› 
Loved it ๐Ÿค—
Aish_21 thumbnail
PART 6 :

[Mumbai CST]

Daksh has reached the station.
Knowing he has no time to waste, he decides to get the platform number first and bee-lines for the enquiry counter.
They tell him the Guwahati express left the station 15 minutes ago...!
When fate conspires against you...
Somebody suppliments the info saying the 11.05 train which is late by half an hour normally, was dot on time this particular day, and that its the only train from Mumbai for the day.

Daksh, shocked, realizes Naina had lied about the train timings on purpose...

Some random guy jostles him; he apologizes, and steps back from the counter, still in a daze...

[the train]

Naina opens her bag; the screen is blinking furiously, and the bag is slowly closed again. She sits back, willing the tears in.

Evening, some random station halfway between Mumbai nd New Jalpaiguri :
[ dats d closest stn 2 drjlng btw]

The train stops. Someone is buying coffee.
Naina is jerked back from her reverie by the sound of laughter. She opens her eyes, dry now, and looks around; there's a family of three opposite her, a chirpy teenage girl and her parents, happily playing cards and teasing each other.
They smile at her. She smiles back with some effort, and goes back to staring out the window...

The train picks up speed.

... contd ...

ps : tum logo ko railwy timtabl padhane ka irada to nahi tha, bas likhte likhte wo sab bhi aa gaya, sry๐Ÿ˜Š...

lucky.m thumbnail
yaar, ye kya hogaya?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Naina ko darjeeling ke paas tak  bej diya...ahhh nahi..๐Ÿ˜ญ...Ab kya hoga? jyada parts mat bana..jaldi se bolna.๐Ÿ˜‰..aage ka kya plan hain dakshu ka?โ“
Aish_21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lucky.m

yaar, ye kya hogaya?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Naina ko darjeeling ke paas tak  bej diya...ahhh nahi..๐Ÿ˜ญ...Ab kya hoga? jyada parts mat bana..jaldi se bolna.๐Ÿ˜‰..aage ka kya plan hain dakshu ka?โ“

wait up dearie...next part ka thoda technical snag ho gaya he...comin up in a few๐Ÿ˜Š...
nd i'm sry i'm cuttin it up so much, jitna hua he dat much goes onlin๐Ÿ˜Š...
i'm tryin yar. aj sham tak shayad ho jayega...nahi hua to tum log meri dhulai ke liye nikloge to nai na๐Ÿ˜›...
Aish_21 thumbnail
PART 7:

[next morning, Naina's home]

A taxi drives up.
Naina gets out. There's a half smile on her lips as she looks up at the house; she's home.
The cabbie gets her luggage out. they exchange a few words, a smile and Naina turns to the door, presses the bell.
Anjali opens the door.
A : [ surprised ] Naina...?
N : [ smiles ] Hi momma...
She gets her bags in.
Anjali is pleased, but then she remembers Naina'a promise.
A : Beta tu...
N : Kuch dino ke liye momma.[ tries smiling, leaves it at that and turns to go ]
Naina being evasive is definitely the red flag; Anjali is worried. She knows something is off...
Anjali takes her hand.
A : Naina...
N : Kuch nahi momma...wo Daksh ki shadi he to Ayi...[ chokes up a bit ] Ayi chahti thi ki me kuch dino ke liye...bas. [ another ghost of a smile ] Momma, me upar jake change karke ati hu.
Anjali is majorly worried now.
A : [ gently ] Tu iss bar bhi muje nahi batayegi. [ looks into her eyes; what she sees in them shocks her ] Naina...
Naina closes her eyes, breaking the contact.
N : [ softly ] Abhi nahi momma...
Anjali has an inkling of what might have happened.
A : [ takes the bags from her ] Tu thak gayi hogi...
N : [ nods ] Me upar jau momma.
A : Theek he. Tu aram kar, me...coffee le ati hu.
N : Momma...
Anjali turns. "Ha Naina?"
N : Pls...coffee nahi.[ closes her eyes again, takes a deep breath and looks at Anjali ] Abhi nahi. Pls.

She goes up the stairs with that. Anjali wonders what misfortune has befallen her child now...

... contd ...

ps : sry, sry sry again 4 d million littl parts๐Ÿ˜Š...i'm working on the rest...

lucky.m thumbnail
ohhh๐Ÿ˜ญ maa- beti ka sentiment...U really captured the pain of naina in ur words and expressions๐Ÿ‘..I can feel her pain..ruladiya mujhe๐Ÿ˜ญ
Aish_21 thumbnail

lucky...sry yar...par mene kaha tha thappad ke bad bhaari emo ane ki sambhavna he๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...wait up.emo ka masterpiec aane wala he [no joote pls๐Ÿ˜›]...nxt part in the wrks...

don wori.zyada nahi rulaungi, promis. nd ek-do thappad aur he๐Ÿ˜‰

spoilers, nyone...?