Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Do u think it was Maheswari who tells the pandit about Radh going up to light the divya jyoth.
I think it was Barkha in the name of Maheswari, it hinted me when the pandit tells the mahath but then i am certainly sure that it was Barkha hearing Maheswari's words.

Barkha is the one playing behind them!
Hope soon RaDev gets it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wasnt bh who admited this at the end of the epi when dev was unconceous and radh heard her too...
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Myra.nelly

Wasnt bh who admited this at the end of the epi when dev was unconceous and radh heard her too...

Achaca!! maybe i have missed it,
i was switching channel to avoid Barkha's talk😡.

zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes i hear too it was Bharka that do this and Radhika hear what Bharka said to Dev and him was to bed sleeping what kind of game is it...😭
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: zorinatm

yes i hear too it was Bharka that do this and Radhika hear what Bharka said to Dev and him was to bed sleeping what kind of game is it...😭

i dont think Radh might have heard her, 😕
hope she gets to know about Bak's intentions.
and Barkha😡
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: NiHa24

i dont think Radh might have heard her, 😕
hope she gets to know about Bak's intentions.
and Barkha😡

most likely not. they always change their tune in the next episode. barkha will no doubt sweet talk her way out of it
Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Is barkha really gettng negative or is she playng game to brng out marriage truth infront of society?? how come all of a sudden she startd fallng for dev... !!with no signs of it in previous episodes...
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, I too doubt if Radhika will get to know the real face of Barkha so soon! 

Barkha was visibly and happily resting her face on Dev's chest...and if Rads had seen it, she would surely feel something is amiss. I guess Barkha would sweet talk saying how Dev went unconscious and she was trying to bring him back to consciousness. However if she says so, wouldn't Rads wonder as to how he might have got suddenly unconscious? (well, if the character still has got any brains left, she will think!) 

Having said so, I am seriously hoping against hope that Rads did hear Barkha's words! Why were Rad's eyes laden with tear and hurt? Was it because she heard Barkha or because she saw them in such position or because she had struggled hard to reach here??

God alone how i watched that scene! I felt like puking and changing the channel!! Yuk! Nevertheless i was glad they kept it minimum 2-3 minutes and not more. I cannot break my TV set, my family would not spare me for breaking a tv for a show! :(

But was expecting something like this only. I wasn't expecting Barkha to reveal everything in the M.E because...M.E's are like this only. (well, most M.E's) They show all simple, normal stuffs...romance, goody-goody moments with naach -gaana and then...at the end moments, they reveal the villian. etc. And the rest is for the next week. So i guess we can get to know Barkha's real game plan on Monday! My only hope is that they indeed show WHY she turned negative and WHEN she turned negative. Won't mind sitting in front of TV for watching her...but that part of why / when /Barkha's reasoning cannot or rather SHOULDN'T be skipped. Audience has to know the reason because at this point it is quite confusing as to why is changing colors!

As for Barkha's plans, she succeeded 50%. Because RaDev's SR was thwarted! Dev is unconscious so which means so SR for Rads as well :((

This time they didn't use FIRE as an original tool but as a metaphor, as in Barkha trying to burn RaDev's relation. So is she going to create a rift between them and will she succeed is yet to be seen. 
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Barkha did admit that she was the one who told the pundit about the third person at the mandir. I don't think Radhika has heard anything. I hope I'm wrong because I would want her to know about Barkha's intentions & fight back secretly. She can be sweet in front of her & foil her plans alongwith Dev's help. From the lighting of the divya jyot to the last scene I was on the edge.My heart was beating so fast & didn't know what to expect.But thank God it was Radhika who lighted the divya jyot manged to get back in the muth at the last minute.Else I wouldn't have got a sound sleep.If Barkha would have been in front of me I would have surely killed her. My M-I-L was telling me I've gone crazy since I'm behaving as if it's not Radhika but it's happening to me. As far as SR is concerned I think there will be RaDev SR because they'l be tied for 7 janams. And I was wondering who was it that opened the door for Radhika & since that bi@%# ,sorry can't help it had locked the door so that Radhika wouldn't be able to come on time.