Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It was a crappy script,so what? It wasnt any logic in bh's behaviour, so what?! The promo i guess it was misleading ,so what?!Do we have to stop watching? NO BIG FAT NO... Why do we think we are here,we are for thesd two wonderful people called avina,the ones who we love so much!!So for them we have to bare all this illogic storyline...Infact its our fault guys,we ask too much when is so less to offer from you know who...I know u want better for avina but life isnt everytime in pink color,has dark shades too...so we have to wait for the rainbow to come back...there is always smth in return for a faithfull patience...maybe things will get better...Dont know how many will agree with this but i just wanted to share...so what, sm time u r disapointed,nothing lasts forever...things change... This is for u too Devika...dont let it affect u dear...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghna2 thumbnail
Wish you a very.good luck,for your.dream ,hope.but only thing to say things wont be normal again,whatever destruction cvs wanted to do it had been done.i am very mad,upset
zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Myra you are right , we watch this show for Avinash and Rubina, our favorites,, is a beautiful story Choti bahu with good and bad things but like all good things there is an happy end, in our case is that Dev and Radhika will be together for ever and the evel will disappear for good,  we have to don't let as affect i hope soon every thing will be alright with they just sit and wait😍
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: meghna2

Wish you a very.good luck,for your.dream ,hope.but only thing to say things wont be normal again,whatever destruction cvs wanted to do it had been done.i am very mad,upset

Things werent normal before too,so what costs us to dream for better...
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: zorinatm

<font color="#9966cc">Myra you are right , we watch this show for Avinash and Rubina, our favorites,, is a beautiful story Choti bahu with good and bad things but like all good things there is an happy end, in our case is that Dev and Radhika will be together for ever and the evel will disappear for good,we have to don't let as affecti hope soon every thing will be alright with they just sit and wait😍</font><div></div>

Agreed zorina,thats the best solution!
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Myra I agree with you. Life do change and we adjust accordingly. There is nothing wrong with it. Even in real life it happens, so here we are watching serial its not a big deal its just a show, get used to it and enjoy it. We are dissecting it too much. Its my opinion. I enjoy the show because the two beautiful main characters how they over come all the obstacles to be together and love each other and also keep family together. 
-Shankar- thumbnail
I watch CB for Avina only now.
we are losing members and cvs are only at fault.
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivamala

Myra I agree with you. Life do change and we adjust accordingly. There is nothing wrong with it. Even in real life it happens, so here we are watching serial its not a big deal its just a show, get used to it and enjoy it. We are dissecting it too much. Its my opinion. I enjoy the show because the two beautiful main characters how they over come all the obstacles to be together and love each other and also keep family together.

Yes,atleast for avina and their wonderful performance,even though the story isnt good these two work and always make a good impression!
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Myra,agree with you.We do ups & downs in our own lives.That doesn't mean we stop living.This is a show,where the leads have to go through the same & it doesn't mean that we should stop watching the show.We got CB because of Avina & are watching because of them.And I think there's nothing wrong about the story.It's just that we can't accept something bad happening to them.Every dark cloud has a silver lining. And I'm sure soon all the problems will be solved & we'l have our RaDev back on track.
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yes I agree with you, but that doesn't mean that our Avina have to suffer through this "NOT Creative" storyline, I care deeply about Avina but I see it the other way around, if CVs can't be creative and work hard when it comes to the storyline than that is effecting Avina's acting, THEY act superb regardless of the crappy storyline, but they WORK HARD unlike the CVs, I don't see any creativeness in the past few episodes as the direction of the storyline is going, but  I guess if Avina can handle some of these illogical scenes made by the creatives in factors of "incorrect religion, culture of India, putting Barkha in every situation and than turning her -ve drastically just with a few episodes"... than I have to say that us fans will see a downfall of CB but yes WE WILL (I will) support Avina through thick and thin, and wait for the rainbow...but I have made comments against Barkha (posting in threads), I have just expressed my opinion and if the CVs can't give the audience "CREATIVENESS", in every factor of each episode than this way the CVs are not working hard... BUT I will SUPPORT avina blindly even though the CVs are not working hard... <_>.