Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'L Champs Music ka Gurucool

Niladri today - Saturday 17th Sept - Page 2

NoComments thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I also felt that Ram Sampath had some personal vendatta against Himesh and that came out very strongly in his words!!

But he did not realise that while critising what some other music directors come and do on the show to raise TRP - he actually did a worse thing !!!

I am just hoping that the kind of rudeness does not have an adverse impact on the 11 year old kid! That is such an impressionable age and you will not know what remains as an everlasting impact! Wonderful gesture from Adnan Sami for Nildari...

Niladri was fantafabulous on the bhajan rendered on Friday and Manna'das song... He was the strongest performer of the week by all means, until this fiasco happened, and a lot of that is to do with the song selection - and we know that the songs are often given to the kids by the show creatives..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dongji thumbnail
I wonder what kind of upbringing this ram has to talk that way to a child who i believe has never acted oversmart .He really tried hard  to get into the spirit of that horrible song.
sugarplum5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..ashu

IMO this is conspiracy of KK and Ram. Preplanned abuse was given
practical shape just to demoralize a great fabulous singer niladri and it is called child abuse. Ram should have no place in music industry.

I felt the same way...I hope that I am wrong. The expression on this man's face when he was speaking was one full of hatred. He had the same look when the other gurus were commenting. All these kids are super talented. They need guidance and they look up to the adults for guidance. All the gurus should treat them equally, whether they belong to their team or not. They should offer constructive criticism in a kind, loving way. This show is NOT about the gurus but I'm seeing glaring gestures by certain gurus to discredit some singers(and by extention, their guru),  and highlight their own. That is very bad. We should all try to encourage them as much as we can. Yes, we all have own favourite singer, but we should not "put  down" the others. THEY ARE ALL WINNERS !!!! Edited by shadow56 - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: NoComments

I am just hoping that the kind of rudeness does not have an adverse impact on the 11 year old kid! That is such an impressionable age and you will not know what remains as an everlasting impact! Wonderful gesture from Adnan Sami for Nildari...

I hope it doesn't have an impact on Niladri either. I was enjoying the fact the show wasn't filled with drama like the previous ones then Ram had to come on and ruin the epi. He could've been nice like the other judges but instead he had to be cruel. I did like when Jay spoke in defense of Niladri and Adnan went up to hug him, I felt so bad for Niladri in this episode. Ram should be ashmed of himself for doing this to a kid.