Mare Hue #4 - Page 98

Posted: 12 years ago

Lol waisa bhi its not my fault...i blame my parents๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† And my cousins have now all grown up there, it would be soo odd to meet them again but yeah hopefully we go soon but it shall require a lot of preparation since we will be going after SOOO long.

Yeah India is paas paas, i hope i make it there one day๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Preparations like what? You will make it here.. when you start earning then for sure :D

I am here:

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1789810&PID=47915492&#47915492

:P

I went to Delhi in 1998 and 2001. I don't remember it. ๐Ÿค”
Don't talk about earnings๐Ÿคช Preparations like the normal ones when you intend to go out for vacations/leave country and all๐Ÿ˜† Also I wonder how they all behave there now, things must have changed.
You posted this page's link๐Ÿ˜†

Aditi lol Anku was a little girl than when you went too so its ok that you forgot๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†And you were a little girl too haha...

I still remember the street I used to live in though in Pakistan like the whole structure, omg so much left behind.
Edited by -Ramsha- - 12 years ago
How old were you back then, HotMess? ๐Ÿ˜†
i want to make icons! idk which celebrity to use as my bakra :( Edited by HotMess - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Ramsha-

Don't talk about earnings๐Ÿคช Preparations like the normal ones when you intend to go out for vacations/leave country and all๐Ÿ˜† Also I wonder how they all behave there now, things must have changed.
You posted this page's link๐Ÿ˜†

Haww. We need to make plans for our billionaire company so we can't ignore all those talks ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Yeah, but thats just packing your clothes and a lil bit of this that and your done. Where does the 'SSOOO' much preparations come from? :P ๐Ÿ˜† Yup. It does get a lil weird if you visit after 8years. I hope they don't say - kitni badi hogayi hai ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I hate it when aunties say that ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Ooh, I was posting this one's actually:

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1920832&TPN=17
5 and 8, I don't even remember my house used to look before it got renovated again... tu visit kya yaad rakhegi  ๐Ÿคฃ

Erm, use KW/DD/Disney ke bekaar actors? :P

Anku you should go join BB company๐Ÿ˜†

I call those preparations a LOT lolz...i guess it seems a lot since I hardly travelled in my life till now. Haha I can soo bet on that "itni badi hogayi ho" line, i mean what else do they expect?! lolz. Also I can imagine all my mom's lectures of how to behave and English kaam bolna or something like that but I bet they all speak English now, the world has been "modern-fied" pretty much...

Ohh you are at SR AT...i don't know how to enter that place anymore. And OMG you haven't seen Lion King, oh well you are in India (lol not that people don't watch it there too) so I don't expect you to even know of it much but all film versions are soo cute. Oh and have you seen Ice Age? I love that movie too.

Did you call Disney bekaar? Waisa bhi, they are cartoons either way. I haven't seen real people movies of Disney either way, i know them for their awesome fairytales๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜
Edited by -Ramsha- - 12 years ago
Didn't you have exams, Adiiiti?