India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Mare Hue #4 (Page 96)

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
And no jokes. Ive just been making sigs for 6 days, i swear on my mum :D i didnt think i would be good, lol.

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Lolzzz. Don't worry. I didn't post anything even remotely controversial LOL Like I said, if Nehu wouldn't have asked me to, I wouldn't have even dropped in. She's been showing it to me since I went home so I finally decided to reply. Otherwise, I could care less about that forum. :P

Keep "Cherries and Saath Mein Free Strawberries"? :D

But college tom. right?

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Anku how can you write soo much still for CMG/SA/KaSh?!Sleepy

Swannn I believe youApprove But no doubt you had your PS on 24/7 those 6 daysLOLSilly
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Cause I still like them? And like I said, I wrote after ages so I managed to.
-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
I loveee this version of Just a dream but why did the girl have to sing the boy's part especially the most obvious ones with "she" in it?!ErmmLOL

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Lol good Anku, i dont want u getting involved in mess lol. Dont u think that title is a little too long lol?

@Ramsha: actually i had college most of the days, so i only had free times in the morning, and i learnt from the tutorials really quick lol. Its like music notes, even without knowing the tune i was able to sing along lol. My vocal teacher used to say that hehe.

Anyway Ramsha woman, hows u been ladki?
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Trust me, I dont wanna get in any mess myself  LOLLOLLOL Okay, then.. Anku's Cherry Creations is best :D Approve

@Ramshu: that song is like Teri Diwani by Kailash Kher.. it works ;)
-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
AnkuStern Smile That was still longLOL

Swan ahan...yeah tutorials are good. You are a fast learner. I have been good, busy with life like others. I have plenty of stuff to get done before the year ends...i am soo dis-organized gahh

2012 is coming eee..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index