Mare Hue #4 - Page 74

Posted: 12 years ago
Omg i cant wait till the end of the world lol. I dont get the point of going to college, if the world might be ending LOL.
I am not too worried about the world ending, things need to change next year, that's itπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
I read something on FB, which now has traumatised me. And if u have read, please dont talk abt it, it makes me cry.

And all i could think abt is-

'Broken as she may be, the courage she had, the pain she endured, may she find solace in the world beyond us'
Cherry baby, then you aren't getting any reply from me in your shop πŸ˜› Then, don't go?

Ramshu, lol. W/ever floats the singers boat. πŸ˜†

OMG. In one my dreams today, more like a hell nightmare, there was this young girl and dude, she was PYSCHO.. she was going around with a knife stabbing and killing everyone πŸ˜•πŸ˜³ She killed sooo many ppl. And then I had one of those Hollywood movies type action love sequences going on as well πŸ˜³πŸ˜• And well, there were other parts too and it was baddd dreams today. 😳
Originally posted by -Cherry-

I read something on FB, which now has traumatised me. And if u have read, please dont talk abt it, it makes me cry.

And all i could think abt is-

'Broken as she may be, the courage she had, the pain she endured, may she find solace in the world beyond us'

πŸ€—πŸ€—

Umm, what are you talking about Swanc? =/

@Ramshu: changes like? lol.

Lol Anku, u'll comment, i know u will lol. I have to go yaar, i already missed one day of college this week :| i dont wanna slack off. Urr.
Anku i dont wanna say here, i spent the last 20 mins crying. Go on FB and ulll find out. I wont be able to sleep tonight.
Huh look who is sharing bad dreams with kids like us. I had plenty of bad dreams too, its just plain bad.

Changes can't be pinpointed, too manyπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Wow. I never thought this CC would move let alone seeing the day where it has completed 100 pages πŸ˜†

Sahar baba ki jai ho 🀣