Chat Clubs

Mare Hue #4 (Page 54)

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

I love the sig.. but I can't use cause its a happy sig :P LOL

@Swans: aww.. you're a good girl. I need to do more of my prayers too :( Stupid college and so much other work :X

I've always been a good girl Tongue I'm glad i get to make prayers every night and then every sunday i'm off to church, so its good for me :)

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
@Ashu: sad icon of?

@Swans: awii. This June I got to visit to some of the Holy places in India.. it was a beautiful experience.. and there is this place called Vrindavan which is Krishna ji's birthplace.. well, basically where he lived.. birthplace is Mathura..we try and go there every month.. its amazingg.

I hope I get to do my prayers to properly once I'm done with uni. and all the cleaning, cooking and what not I have to do since I'm in PG..

notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
this girl is honestly getting on my nerves! 

loook at her dabba..her gurti sigg..

her gall name..

URGGGHH!

:(
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
What's wrong Ashu?
notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
dude..I just checked her gall..

she is freaking wierd! I told that mods..I guess..they are not doing anything about it :S 

dude..few days ago..I changed my gall name to notfadedaway/ashu..becus my copyright was ashu...

and she changed it to moonlight/jasmine..

look at her recent update..how she updates her gall..her talking style..everything is like mine.

even aditi was like..W*F? is she trying to be like you? in like everything? even her siggs LOOK WAY SIMILAR TO MY work! :/

thats why I hate coming on IF :/
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Ohhh. wow.. weird :S When did you tell the mods?
notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
yeah few weeks ago..becus she was pretty much overly inspired..

I guess..she did not get a warning this time..becus when she did that a yr ago..she closed her gall becus of the warning :)
Laddoo.Phaddoo IF-Sizzlerz
Laddoo.Phaddoo
Laddoo.Phaddoo

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by notfadedaway

dude..I just checked her gall..

she is freaking wierd! I told that mods..I guess..they are not doing anything about it :S 

dude..few days ago..I changed my gall name to notfadedaway/ashu..becus my copyright was ashu...

and she changed it to moonlight/jasmine..

look at her recent update..how she updates her gall..her talking style..everything is like mine.

even aditi was like..W*F? is she trying to be like you? in like everything? even her siggs LOOK WAY SIMILAR TO MY work! :/

thats why I hate coming on IF :/

ErmmI know I just noticed it now
I mean she says she is super busy and inactive like u and even see her dabba like your oneShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

notfadedaway

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index