-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
ANKUUU :P Kaisi ho baby?
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
OCD - Obsessive Compulsive Disease :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyKBFnNSVrc&feature=related <- this song makes me not want to finish this essay assignment ðŸ˜†
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am good baby.. what about you? How was, ahem, college? 😆

@Sahar: what's OCD gotta do with siggies and sigboxes? 😆😆😆 That song's awesome. I hadn't heard it before. And that song wouldn't let anyone really finish their work 😆 Why don't you just close it? :P

anku- thumbnail
Umm, it was raining SOOO bad today and more than that the thunder+lightening were striking(actually still are) sssooo hard.. I was taking a bath in the bathroom, it was all dark outside from the window view and suddenly the light went and the lightening struck again and I got SHIT SCARED!!!!! It was like a scene from one of those freakkyyy ghost movies and I was getting all those ghostly images being/coming through the window in my brain. eeksss. scary day! :|

But the rain+lightening&thunder everyday all day long = ???
Edited by x.Anku.x - 12 years ago
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Cos that bhimari is about being fussy about shit like dabba being not symmetrical and etc ðŸ˜† Yeh I closed it and opened this one - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEpEeAPwdgs&feature=related IDK if this is any better 🤔
anku- thumbnail
It's def. not for something like dabba but you made it into dabba and other ainvaying things ki bimari 😆😆  But I think I agree with your bimari cuz I have it too :P

I like that song but you need to look at some "Stop lukhagiri'ing and STUDY" wali type of picture :D

-Cherry- thumbnail
College is shit :| Btw i made some new creations, i'll post here in a bit.

But i tried to make a sad one, cause i know anku how much u loveee sad stuff lol

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Well duh I ain't talking about real OCD ðŸ˜† agar woh hota toh is waqt my closet ki halaat would have been bothering me :P Erm IDK any songs that  go with that description 🤔 I could listen to zinda hoon main kiske liyeee 🤣

@ Swancy - Damn that's so freaking good :| <3
-Cherry- thumbnail
Sahar, compliments coming from you means a lot dude <3 I made happy KaSh and one KSG sig, i'll post here, tell me how they are k :) And btw i read some of the previous convo, i have not been psing for a month LOL, its been less than a week :P
anku- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

College is shit :| Btw i made some new creations, i'll post here in a bit.

But i tried to make a sad one, cause i know anku how much u loveee sad stuff lol

Sahar is right. You were lying to us about starting PS just 4/5 days ago. Cause this looks like a complete Pro siggymaker wala sig. I LOVEEE it. Which song did you use? I am using this soonnn. As soon as I understand the upar wale lyrics 😆