Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Mare Hue #4 (Page 26)

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
I used to be orange on IF ROFL Erm oh yeah I forgot it's college day for you :P If you need more members invite karle :)

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Orange? When?
Kisko invite karoon? KaShians and me = *censored* I THINK. LOL. Then there are SR-ians but the SR CC is there =/ Then I have some cricket friends for which also CC is there =/ BW members here would be a NONO. Lolz. I invited Alisha but she hasn't shown up yet. LOLZ. Dangelz? She is busy with uni. right? Who is left =S I would invite some KaJen folks but I am not sure how well okay it will be with other members. lol.

How about inviting Bijaaay? LOL
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Orange? When?
Kisko invite karoon? KaShians and me = *censored* I THINK. LOL. Then there are SR-ians but the SR CC is there =/ Then I have some cricket friends for which also CC is there =/ BW members here would be a NONO. Lolz. I invited Alisha but she hasn't shown up yet. LOLZ. Dangelz? She is busy with uni. right? Who is left =S I would invite some KaJen folks but I am not sure how well okay it will be with other members. lol.

How about inviting Bijaaay? LOL

What is that censored word? Batao batao Embarrassed I kid um I see your point and ROFL I don't think KaJenians would come here to begin with :| woh dar jayein gaye if they are invited out of the blue by you :P
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

What is that censored word? Batao batao Embarrassed I kid um I see your point and ROFL I don't think KaJenians would come here to begin with :| woh dar jayein gaye if they are invited out of the blue by you :P

Maybe in some PM. Open talks = Censored lol. Anyways, it's not even KaShians but just some few folks. :P

I know. They would feel equally uncomfy I guess? But hawww, LMAO. Kyun dar jaeyin ge? LOL
We all know all that in the past was dumb childishness. I am over that phase LOL
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
ROFL Oh pms Ermm considering how we both suck in that department I aim for 2012 for that to happen :P Erm well darein gaye isliye cos they don't know that we are past that na Ermm so I guess they will be like is it a prank :P So how much longer till uni? Don't you have to get ready?
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Imagine the poor people who must be PMing me. Writing the PMs, pressing send button and then it shows that the user they sent PM to cannot receive anymore PMs. All gone  ROFL
Lolzz. If they have seen me @ your and Aditi's gall., seen us talking,and if ppl are aware of this CC(which I am sure quite a lot of ppl are) then ppl should know we're past all that lame stuff LOL Maybe commenting in other's gall. will help? Boy, I suck in that section.
I have 1 more hour. It's dark outisde atm. :P Oh, btw, that ArHi avi you made.. was it for someone as a request?

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
OMG :| I am so glad I didn't pm you back then cos if that had happened to me I would so come after you :) I put a lot of "work" in my pms ROFL Oh that is true Ermm I suppose ...this cc isn't stalked too much right :S cos not like anything bad is discussed ever LOL I love A/S section :D It made me like IF a little ROFL Oh it's dark here to but that's cos it's 7:45pm LOL Erm well Jen gave me those pictures for a 100x100 avi then I got bored and made a big one I made quite a lot of stuff but I am too lazy to post in my own gallery :P

PS My dabba won yesterday :P
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Wasn't Ramsha complaining yesterday about SA's MIAness? Aur aaj uski picture agayi LOL I like how she's been working out :| it shows! I don't like that purse though ok done analyzing :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index