India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Mare Hue #4 (Page 15)

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
I know that way Anku but it still seems soo much work. Imagine if something happened to IF and everyone's PMs were goneSilly

People lowe your responses? No idea what you must be talking about nowadays either wayLOL

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Sahar yeah you will like her because she is not anywhere to be seenTongueROFL Yeah there is this one account which does upload them. Watch the latest one from my avi lolz.

October is already coming...2011 was quite a fast year though no?!
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

Tu bhi likhti hai ErmmROFL It really is see I can't handle being careless :S Well some CMG phans are nice like YuNa and SidNa Ermm and AA and RM you know psht! Well it's not same thing like some people tolerate KaJen cos of JW only and I have yet to see those kind of fans get too aggressive or possessive so yeh. Apparently you ain't cos you keep getting pms :P I am glad that made sense :D too much of anyone is bad :P Erm prettiness isn't random I am VERY superficial :P so for me prettiness plays a HUGE factor in the whole whether you are good enough for me to pay attention to you ROFL 

Tujhse kammm Sleepy
But we're talking about the main couples.. If YuNa SidNa and others were main couples you sure as well know what would have happened
ROFL Iske scenes kam hain, uske zyada.. iske zyada, uske kam ROFLROFL LMAO. O god some here.. some Essay fans like me and others tolerate Ka part of KaSh too bcoz of Sh. Poor Ka.. he got a lot of fame but the hate that came along, for a lot of legit reasons and then some ainvaying reasons ROFL IDK whether I want his kind of fame or not ROFL
ROFL
lolzz. No, I meant like those forum fights and all Sleepy

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ramsha-

I know that way Anku but it still seems soo much work. Imagine if something happened to IF and everyone's PMs were goneSilly

People lowe your responses? No idea what you must be talking about nowadays either wayLOL

Or perhaps if IF was gone itself? Day Dreaming
Lolz. Its better that way that you don't know. Otherwise, more lectures coming my way SillyROFL
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

Originally posted by x.Anku.x

How many times do I tell ya all huh? She retired 3 years ago ROFLROFLROFL

See if I hang out with Anku too much and she keeps this kind of attitude up about SA I am going to end up liking SA again ErmmROFLROFL

This is nothing compared to what I was saying about her yest. to some other Essay fans
ROFLROFLROFL
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Yeh I always end up liking SA in her MIA phase weird Ermm Anyway yeh I agree 2011 went by too fast :P
-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

IF won't go away...it seems impossible now considering how people addicted people are to it. Swan was suppose to go no? She didn't go?!LOL

Gahh you are on with your hate in the PMs aswellWacko
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Tujhse kammm Sleepy
But we're talking about the main couples.. If YuNa SidNa and others were main couples you sure as well know what would have happened
ROFL Iske scenes kam hain, uske zyada.. iske zyada, uske kam ROFLROFL LMAO. O god some here.. some Essay fans like me and others tolerate Ka part of KaSh too bcoz of Sh. Poor Ka.. he got a lot of fame but the hate that came along, for a lot of legit reasons and then some ainvaying reasons ROFL IDK whether I want his kind of fame or not ROFL
ROFL
lolzz. No, I meant like those forum fights and all Sleepy

Oh true the sidey couples don't count really ROFL See if I hated Ka as much as you guys I would never tolerate him even if I liked the girl with him Ermm if I hate someone I rather not see his/her face at all but to each his/her own :D I would want his fame but not what is in store for him in future :P It's going to be rough year for him ahead WEEE! Oh forum fights IDEK about them anymore :| YEYY kum likha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index